Book of Revelation/The mystery of 666

My friends,
Today I would like to explain somethings about the bible that may perplex many of you.

Many people have a problem understanding what on earth St John was going on about in the book of revelations.

In fact for many christians it has been this one book of the bible that has caused much distress. But there is no need for it anymore.

“let him who hath understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666”
Revelations 13,11-18.

The only way to understand the number six is to look at it in relation to number five. Think about it, five is the number of a man outstetched.

Two arms streched out, two legs then his head make five. Man makes the shape of the pentagram , if you just imagine that for a moment.

Or even draw it for yourself , the lines following the natural shape of a man with his arms held out like Leonardo da vincis vitruvian man.

But if we add a tail to the equation, then there would be six points to this diagram. Two arms held straight out, two legs standing slightly apart, a head and a tail.

Do you see? The early sages and spiritual thinkers were a lot cleverer than you may imagine, and saw things in a suprisingly simple way.

Therefore five represents the man who is evolved from his animal nature. And six therefore is the number of the animal, of a man with a tail.

Perhaps it all sounds to easy for you “but men have sought to unravel this truth for centuries, it cannot be so simple as this” .

Or you may object “why should we assume that a man with his arms held out is the key, people dont normally stand around with their arms like that”.

Exactly,
that is why it says in revelations, “let he who hath wisdom calculate”.
Sometimes we look further afield never realizing that what we look for is right in front of our nose.

As I say the sages of old were smarter but simpler than many may imagine. Sometimes it is the simplest details that overlook people.

And there people were , coming up with fancy, far flung theories for decades about 666 meaning hitler, or stalin , or pol pot , the devil himself etc.

But Why would you look for a complicated sounding theory?

The beast spoken of in revelations is largely aimed at us humans, with our treachery and deceit, lies, and adultry, and craftiness, we take on the six and become no better than animals.

But when we practice the five virtues :wisdom , love , truth , kindness and righteousness, we become the five. Simple. Thankfully the days where this information had to be shrouded in mystery are over.

Well, that take’s care of one 6, and it’s a very nice explanation, but what of the remaining two? Why is the number 666 instead of just, 6?

JT

Wouldn’t 13 be the number of a man outstretched?

You have 10 fingers, 2 legs, and 1 head. That’s 13 points and one more if you’re happy, so that could make 14.

It’s something to never think about.

And toes?

Right!

That’s 23 or 24 if you are happy!

Those are less sinister numbers than 13, as well. Thank goodness!

I D

The real relationship between five and six is depicted in the relationship between the five points of the pentagram and the six points of the Seal of Solomon.

Pythagoras was quite knowledgeable on numerology.

You are making the mistake of trying to understand the nature of mind and higher meaning from the perspective of the mortal mind. Wrong approach.

My arms and legs are pretty large compared to my fingers and toes.

Still, your tiny toes may point toward mystical spheres too terrible to contemplate!

i like to eat vegan cookies with milk!

What about the number seven?

I can’t wait to read what you’re going to imply on this…

Yes you can continue in your ignorance if you wish. I extend a hand to educate and help, and this is good.

I suppose most of you would prefer to believe something far fetched like it is the u.n who is the devil, or that hitler was the beast etc etc. Or perhaps you dont care at all . Well one day you will, either way, you will.

Ironically Nick is the one who has came closest to understanding. At least he has a grasp of what is being said. Even if he is partly mistaken.

I like the theory Iron Maiden… but if Nick is so off, where do the other two 6’s come in?

or did I miss it somewhere in there?

Dear oh dear Alderian,
And you say you work with the mentally abused. Quite worrying actually.

Possibly to people like you. You may have something to loose by it.

666 refers to the six desires coming out of the six senses and the six consciousnesses. All of which encourage an outward focus instead of an inward one. Following our desires leads us away from our own inherent divine spiritual nature.

666 is the beast within all of us, just as we all have the potential to become a satan or an angel.

A

Where did you get that one from?

It’s an interpretation dear.

A

I assumed correctly then.

I don’t know. What will you have of me? I was under the impression this was a forum and we were discussing religion. I must have been mistaken. I hadn’t realised you were looking for an easy way, for someone to think for you and give you all the answers.

A