A new philosophy

And I sincerelybelieve we can all have one philosophy, many cultures , many beliefs, many traditions. But we can all have one philosophy. And the irony is, we did. But the church, synagogues and mosques destroyed it.

Iron Dog

Sure, we can have one philosophy in support of the “good” and in opposition to those that defy the “good.” It is a simple matter of right and wrong. We need someone who understands this distinction and can lead in the establishment of this one philosophy. We need someone with the dedication of King George who understood the problem and with the ability to put it into operation.

Yes, at one time there was one language and a developing one philosophy, but conditions arose that, for the sake of all parties concerned, fortunately destroyed that.

In regards to a new philosophy, one would say a new philosophy comes from within as your progress further philisophically. What I mean by this is that we’ve come so far with philosophy that we can now only take ‘baby steps’ or personal attempts at furthering out progression in the philisophical world. Now if Iron Dog has some form of Sun philosophy then please Iron Dog let us hear it for this idea seems new. Yet I do believe I’ve read something of a ‘Philosophy of the Sun’ in the Taoist belief system, correct me if I’m wrong because I must admit I haven’t done to much research on this subject as I’m at work and have only limited search ability.

Your greatness lies in observing and preserving facts Nick.
But it also seems to be the thing that holds you back.

I meant when I speak of a new philosophy, nothing of the sort that is remotely connected to the tower of babel. Or anything else that has failed for good reason, as you say it has failed for good reason. I agree.

But I am talking about something quite different.

ID

All I’ve read you refer to is your conception of reincarnation as a unifying factor. The Tower of Babel refers to the consequences of subjective human rationalization replacing objective reality. Reincarnation, as I’ve read from you so far, appears appears to me, rightly or wrongly, as a man made rationalization on which nothing can be built.

Ok Lasko

To begin with , I am saying that we owe everything to the sun. It was the first planet compulsory to the creation of life, and to preserve life.

Without the sun nothing would exist. Had the sun not continued to burn in the area it did after the big bang, the other rocks that had hurtled through space on fire would not have came into orbit.

They would not have cooled down, and they would not have become the earth as we know it, venus , saturn and so on.

For this the sun was compulsory, as was gravity. The rest, well, let us leave that for the moment, lets not become embroiled in intellectualism. Just envisage for now.

It was the sun that created life, it is the creator of us and all things.

After the big bang , and many years later the sun continued to shine, and so life became possible. The intervention of heat created steam and vapour, clouds came about, as did water, and creatures.

As man developed he discovered fire. And it was from this point that he transcended his animal self. A self that could only have been limited without the sun to give him fire.

Without fire & without the sun there would be no Farming or agriculture,arts, cooking, computers, nothing at all.

Fire is none other than the sun in a slightly different form. It is essentially the same matter.

Therefore in the form of a fire on earth that a man would build, the sun has taught us everything from the arts to morality.

I am proposing a new way, I am proposing to you that the sun has everything to teach us. And that this is a vast science. Quite unlike anything the Incas , aztecs or alike taught. But similiar.

The chinese call him Shiang Ti, other people,s around the world have different names for this diety. But it is with the use of technology that this deity will be fully understood.

The fire has given us the ability to advance and evolve to our present state, and the sun asks for nothing in return. Yes my friends here is the absolute truth.

The sun has given you all things, your life , your love, arts and culture, without all of which there would have been no advancement in mentality , morality , nothing.

And yet

you can easily agree that we are an incredibly complex being, possibly the most intelligent thing on the planet, that without us , there is no observer etc etc .

Yet, you may not agree that your creator has any faculties of thought? No real mental faculties? It is a creator void of any intelligence?

Do we assume our creator is less smart than that which he has created?
To be sure , this is not a religious question, leave religion out of this for the moment.

This is reality, I am saying the sun created all things, and that if you were placing a wager like pascal, would,nt you say it is quite arrogant to assume that the sun which created all things and sustains them without asking for anything in return, is none other than a mere burning planet with no real faculties of thought?

How odd? What an odd way to think if you did. This is life , this is reality. It was only man who added philosophy to life and the sun when he had begun to see it fuelled everything in his life. When he begun to see how important it was.

So do not let quack theories and styles of worship mislead you, these are not good, they are only the traditions man built up for himself according to what he saw as good at the time. But we are entering a new age of understanding!

Yes I know all about the fact that the sun harms us as well, the theories on how the sun will blow up one day. But let this alone for the moment.

The sun has created all things, it sustains our lives, and feeds us, waters us, gave us art and culture, morality. Through studying the sun, with the aid of everything that is useful, mankind can now unlock the mysteries of the universe, and create as he sees fit. The time is now.

Please explain how the sun gives us Culture and Arts. Take for instance at night when the sun is not there, is it not possible that Culture and Arts can not be shown in such a time? Your idea seems good but has some flaws in accordance to what I call the rule of time, in which is a pretty known saying said in lamens terms, “what starts must end” which is where the sun comes into play. The sun has been made and has stayed with us but will and does everyday leave us. One day it will be completely gone by exploding and probably ending humanity with it, but in the stance of night time. The sun plays almost no involvement with Culture or Arts. In fact I find myself rather more inspired at night in the cultural arts of music and painting rather than the day. Now of course the sun does play some involvement during the night due to reflecting light off the moon to give us more light at night but without the moon I do believe the stars would be surfice.

What a laugh, I mean in a good way, but your elementary way of looking at things is funny. I will explain.

Lasko my freind
Without the sun there would be no moon, no night time

Please explain why there would be no Moon if the sun were to say… lose its ‘fire’… If the sun were to suddenly freeze over and become a hardened surface of volcanic rock, how my friend would the moon suddenly be no longer in existance. Your avoiding my questions within the posts. Please understand I just wish to understand where your going with this thread. So far I have gotten that you believe the Sun is the creator and giver of all things, but you have no explained why this is, and have not answer my questions without giving me a response like, “without the sun there would be no moon”, and why I must ask is it that in Anchorage Alaska during the Winter time do they receive shorter days in which daylight can be around 4.5 hours or daylight and then many days or even months without daylight? These people in Achorage have lived there for a very long time with more night than day and have developed a culture of arts and language. In the case of Anchorage… without Night Time… there can be no Day time. Think about that and then reply to my questions please.

You,ve been trapped lasko!!

Explain Iron Dog, how have I been trapped? There are creatures under the ocean who have no seen a spec of sunlight and have survived because of adapting to the environment. Creatures and even humans live simply because of adaption to environment not because the sun allows them to live.

Trapped!

Seems now you’ve resorted to even more childish actions? Hmm… well i guess it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you. Good day and I hope the trapping goes well as I am now done with your threads and childish comments. Good day small child

Lasko
When I said in this letter you were trapped, I was meaning that because of the way you expressed yourself in my other letters, where you were so rude, you have shown yourself to be quite vulgar, and someone who resorts to name calling.

You have trapped yourself because you started being very very rude, you tried to be personal, and involve my family etc. It is pathetic. So when I say trapped I mean this.

You say you are intelligent, educated,and to be honest I would have listened to you, but after your vicious outburst you only showed yourself up.

Why now would I take you seriously when you are so vulgar? Why should anyone believe you are an intellectual, when you behave in such an uncouth way?

I looked at what you wrote in one thread when I was speaking to you in another, but as soon as I realized the things you had said, I tried to cut you out of all my threads. And granted that is why it may seem that I have just turned on you for no good reason. But look for yourself, you started this with your insults. As soon as I saw this, it was enough.

All I did was to carry it on in all my letters, essentially just wanting you to leave if you were going to be so vulgar. You obviously dont have children or you would understand why I think it is very wrong to behave this way. Or maybe you do and that is how you raise them, by being rude and swearing around them.

No hard feelings.

But you really should watch your vulgar mouth and hot temper, it may get you into hot water one day. Especially if you meet a real man who is sensitive, kind, and knows how to be honest and caring. He would only stomp you into the ground for being so rude and vulgar. Such is the way of a real man!

The reason Iron Dog I said those things was the fact that you were not contributing to the discussion. Your posts made no sense and held no thought within them. They merely did not make any contribution and were mostly attacking people. You should really look into some research before posting so that you may contribute to the discussion.

Ok lasko, now we are getting somewhere.

To be honest I think you are quite nice. lets forget it all as silly nonsense.

Iron Dog, I never had any problem with you to start, it just seemed like you were trying to hard to be against my religion, and didn’t seem to know anything about it until we posted about it.

I know what you mean, but I believe in a divine purpose in life. That is the only reason we cross swords.

My initial post of course seemed to be entirely of the mark, especially if you are looking at satanism from an atheistic point of view.

But I see it from a spiritual point of view. Which is how I see things. As you say it is just tomato tomatoe