DR Satanical wishes ill on you

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:30 am Post subject:

Here is something you should read if you think dr satanical has any real reasoning abilities.

Iron Dog wrote:

I wont be around very long.

Dr satanical :
Let’s just hope he means cancer.

Yeh he is real smart.

Dude, this isn’t even remotely the right place for this.

Enough of this bickering. If you have something valuable you would like to share with us all, get on with it otherwise, take this kind of babble to the mundane section. Please note, this entire forum isn’t made up of idiots and those of us that enjoy discussing here in the religion forum would like to continue doing so without having to duck everytime one of you lot throws a stone.

Gees dude, do you think this is the first time anyone here has been offended?

Personally ID, I would very much like to engage with you so just get over this BS and move on!

A

As an impartial observer without a real dog in this fight, I just have to say you seem to be taking this Satanical thing WAY too seriously. WAY too seriously. Okay, you were offended. We get it. Let’s move on.

Iron Dog,

Please read my post to your thread in Help and Suggestions…

JT

Seriously, its actually getting sad Iron Dog. Your continued taunting has become more of a bickering wine, that is like a ringing in my ears that never ceases when I come on here. I enjoy reading and having reasonable arguements with people on here that have a logical perspective. Your perspective on things have always been single minded and single tracked to the point that it seems only you understand what the hell your talking about. If you don’t have anything to say about religion, then take that shit elsewhere into a PM or in the Mundane Babble forum. Its not necessary to post that here!

Seriously, its actually getting sad Iron Dog. Your continued taunting has become more of a bickering wine, that is like a ringing in my ears that never ceases when I come on here. I enjoy reading and having reasonable arguements with people on here that have a logical perspective. Your perspective on things have always been single minded and single tracked to the point that it seems only you understand what the hell your talking about. If you don’t have anything to say about religion, then take that shit elsewhere into a PM or in the Mundane Babble forum. Its not necessary to post that here!

I’m locking this thread. If there is any further comments, direct them to me or any other moderator by PM.

JT