Christ and the kabala

Christians , The message of christ cannot be understood without the use of the kabala. How say you?

How say you Iron Dog? Before a Christian answers to this perhaps you should put your input before hand.

Well lets just see if they do .

Your once again avoiding your own arguements. I say this to you not in an attack but in an act of proving yourself. Show some balls and take charge of the arguement rather than following in the foot steps of other peoples posts.

Lasko Honestly, I wrote this letter for christians , you are not one of those are you ?

What good can come of a debate between you and I about the kabala really? You would,nt learn anything, because you dont believe what I do. We have covered ground in other ways, but there are just some things that it is pointless for me to discuss with you because of what you believe. Now is,nt it?

You are into what you like , and so am I. We agree on some grounds , and disagree on others. But What difference should it make to you that I dont discuss the kabala? You dont even believe in all that. Cmon now.

And once again you make judgement upon me. I have studied the Kabalah, and the Bible, and the Q’uran, and various other Mystery Religions because thats what I do. I goto school for religion and religious study, not on a Faith system but on an Academic basis in which I can find personal philosophy from. Now please don’t pass judgement upon me if you have no idea who I am and what I do.

Now if you would please explain your take on this subject so that I might partake on this conversation, regardless of how you feel about me I am still open minded that I can keep things calm as long as the conversation stays on its focus. Now please continue this conversation with your take on the subject so that I can get a better picture of what it is you mean because my take on it is this.

During those mystical times the Rabbis believed the Kabalah very scary and mystic and if you were caught practicing such mysticism you were burned at the stake or killed.

And on another note many of the source texts of Kabbalah are commentaries on the Bible, and derive their insights using a variety of devices, such as puns, and anagrams but please further this discussion and lets hear what you have to say about the comparison of the two.

Why as an atheist, cant you just get on with life, why must you strive for answers and a philosophy?

There you are busying yourself at the weekends and stuff doing philosophy, and even studying religion.

Especially if life means nothing lasko, why bother with all this, and do you really think that in your short life of 80 years or so {if your lucky} you will be able to help humanity take off the blinkers of ignorance if that is what motivates you to study ? Who cares if it means nothing.

Once again your avoiding the question and once again my respect for you goes down even further. I only came on here to talk about religion if I choose to do so thats my business. As a Satanist (Not Athiest) I come here. I have Satanist views but my personal belief is that there is a God, just not in any form we’ve found so far. So please do kindly continue on with your discussion and answer the question as to how you feel about the Kabbalah and the bible. I really do wish to be in this conversation but only as long as your contributing to it as well. You start the conversation, please contribute.

Oh yeah… its Kabbalah not Kabala.

I’m not a Christian, but I know enough about Christianity to say that the Qabbala has nothing to do with the named religion. Qabbalism is a Jewish esoteric sect… What you might be thinking about is the Christian esoteric sect, Gnosticism. Start reading…

Where is your god?

My God lies within my Heart. My God is an unknown God because I do not believe we have found or will find Him/Her.

You said earlier you dont believe in a god? Why say god is in your heart? You have admitted you are agnostic and cannot define god, so how do you know there is a god in your heart?