I Am Beyond God

Cool. I like how you phrased it. “I Am” also works double sens, as the name of God. I Am Beyond I Am Beyond I Am…

Noos,

that’s a play on Nietzsche: “Stare long enough into the abyss and the abyss begins to stare into you.”

I need to read Nietzsche; I only know of his writing through second hand sources, which probably isn’t knowing him at all. Thanks for the quotation.

Although, I still appreciate your paraphrase, using the gerund form of “staring” heightens the perception of immediacy. The gerund or “verbal noun” form also comes closer to presenting flux, rather than a solidified noun and verb as separate entities.

You exist because your flesh (that is not yours) exist. Once your flesh is
gone, you’re gone.
Nietzsche and reality are two opposite dimensions, because abyss do not
have eyes. It is OK for you to believe what that dude have said, but it is still nothing close to wisdom. Nietzsche is dead phisicaly, but spiritualy still
alive, thanks to your brain.
You have mentioned Torah, then you know who is Moses, i guess.
That dude wrote Prophecy called Genesis, and you got billions people
today believing, that women was having conversation with a snake :blush:
You do not have clue what is God, but you are beyond that ??
I can not feel your state of mind, even if eye want 2 :cry:

much love !

God is an idea, within me.

I am my ideas.

I am God.

In Tomah’s Gospel is written “Pick up stone and you will find me, cut the tree and I’ll be there”. What does it mean- God is inside us, we trust in him or we don’t, there is no other option.

100 % truth !!
Now you talking !! :sunglasses:

It means God is everything, including You, from your first breath to your last.
You are God as long as you live, because God is Living God.
You can see perfection of God, only if you know the truth.
If you know the truth, then you’ll feel that Son and Father are same Dimension.

much love bratko !!

You see God only if you trust in him.
He will not reveal in front of you, if you don’t trust he is real.

:laughing: It seems you know smth about Bulgaria here, in this forum :slight_smile:

“Chosen” is biblical term for people that have talent to See, feel, understand
and speak truth.That talent is in your blood, your DNA, or it isn’t.
You can read bible 24/7, and will never understand it.
Disciples, who were chosen by Christ, did not understand Truth.
Simon who was # 1 Disciple did not feel the truth, when He was hit by Holy Spirit in Acts 2 : 14-21, because he felt that Joel’s prophecy was about
Him and other disciples, which is not the Case.
You have to trust in yourself, and you will see God whenever you look
@ mirror

I was your neighbour, when I’ve lived in Novi Sad , Serbia :wink:

That’s right, as to Moseus (Argh, I don’t know how is it in English), so he has been saved, and then he became a prophet. There are more ‘chosen’, but… is there any posibility that you can be chosen after you’re born and it doesn’t depend on your blood, DNA…? God can choose smbd because of good deed… are there such cases in the Bible? Because now I remember only chosen ‘heroes’.

Zdravo, komshija :wink:

Moses saved ?? I am not sure what do you mean by “saved”, the Dude have died long, long time ago.He was just chosen to present the Truth to human race, displayed in form of His Halucinations, turned to be only metaphores.
Just like any other prophecy. It is not His fault, that “Hippies” called “Christians”," see " woman talking to a Snake, or Man being sculptured out of Dirt and turned into live Flesh.
So “komshija”, in order for you to feel you are chosen aswell, you need to
have truth in that blood of yours, not Beliefs.
It is just like that, plain and simple .

much luck !

Ooh, I read it just few months ago, but I can’t remember well. I mean that there was a time when the pharaoh heard from prophet about young baby boy who will take his people, from pharaoh’s country to another land, a Promi. THat’s why the pharaoh ordered killing of all young boys. Moses’ mother let her son in the river, than pharaoh’s wife found the baby… Moses’ mother went there and started feeding hers child… That’s what I mean by saving (excuse me for my awful english, btw).

So 'you need to have truth in that blood of yours, not Beliefs. ’
You mean that I have to trust I’m from the chosen few?

Dr. S,

Are you the idea [singular] you hold? Or are you beyond your idea? Doesn’t the cogito hold the idea?–I’m not going to say the “thinker” creates the “thought”, however, I would say: the observer is translucent, i.e., consiousness is translucent [Sartre].

I would hold the notion that “the observer and the observed are one” (Krishnamurti), however, the observer can change what he observes, right? We can hold the idea, and we can drop the idea. We can observe the mountain, – it will be a phenomenon in consciousness – but, go out in the middle of the sea, and there will no longer be the mountain.

Look at the bottom of this post, under the “----”

PieceFullthyme,

Cogito, ergo sum.

Who cares if it’s Nietzsche or anyone else – the idea is seprate from the man, and does not depend upon whether she or he is alive or dead.

I know exactly “what is God” – an abstract idea. A dead word. A word without any designated meaning to the external world by definition.

nofearinc,

If God is inside you, then what is God? Again. . . a metaphysical authority speaking to you, that is, you imagining or concieving “God” speak to you. The word is a refrence point for authority.

There is no trust, because there is no him.

PieceFullthyme wrote:

Notice the religious mind: " You are God " ! --the idea of God is within them – but, they place it above themselves – as authority, as Master – rather than below. Take a look at Hegel.

The Underground Man,

Yes, God is inside me, God is inside every singular christian, who believes in him. God is everything, when he’s in me, he’s with me. He is spiritual creature- he doesn’t exists with face and body, Bible says it appears like fire or wind, or flood. God is transitive and he depends on your believes.

That’s your point of view.
Maybe not ‘him’, because not ‘man’, but spirit. Anyway, God exists and people can’t see him- Bible says, that noone can look at God, because then the person have to die.

After all, if you believe, you are small part of God- he helps good people and needy people. God is creator, you are creator by your own, too, so you are acting like God; if you are christian, God will help you and pursure you.

T.U.M,

Not one idea (singular) but the summation of all of my thoughts and ideas compose what is ‘me’

I thought I’d never see anyone else besides myself decode Sartre.

You’ve done it, TUM. I can’t fucking believe it.

This moment is so profound I almost sent you a PM to tell you this, rather than posting it. So be it. Let the world finally know.

Here is the secret method (we’ll talk about the implications, and how this is possible, later):

Wherever you see Sartre call Consciousness “nothingness,” replace it with everything-ness.

Wherever you see him say “contingency,” replace it with necessity.

Do that, and you will understand, my friend. :wink:

Dr. S,

Yet, you are always ahead of yourself – by that, I mean: you are conscious of your own ideas, the ideas that you mistakenly think “sum” you up. You can never be summed up.

These ideas are phenomena that the ’ cogito ’ ’ observer ’ ’ in-itself ’ ’ consciousness ’ – all of which are interchangeable terms IMO – are conscious-of. Whatever you “sum” yourself up to be – you are at one and the same time looking at yourself (the sum) from outside yourself. For example, I’ve “summed” myself up to be X, Y, Z, and E; now, as I look at myself to be XYZE, I am outside XYZE – I am never what I sum myself up to be. This is what Jaspers means by " encompassing the horizon (with regard to philosophy and self-identity) ", and, I believe, – perhaps détrop can help me out – this is what Sartre means by the “in-itself-being-for-itself.”

détrop,

Thanks for the compliment, but you credit me with too much. Robert C. Solomon, in a book which just came out, presented me with that understanding of Sartre. The book is: From Hegel To Existentialism.

Cool post TUG.

This is very similar to a movie called ‘What the bleep do we know’ which raises some very interesting questions when it comes to quantum physics. We can’t know one way or another…but they adopt the view (with) solid evidence to back it that our consciousness is completely separate of our bodies. We are all God and that with the right mental (re)programming we could learn to utililize our infinite power, doing this would allow us to alter the quantum field we see in our every day life. Our thoughts are the ultimate playground, and our bodies are what powers our awareness… batteries if you will.

Think about it… if time is linear… then why is it we can see into the past, but not into the future? It’s questions like this that lead me to think that time is not linear… certain drugs allow us to remember past events with crystal clarity, to step outside of time if you will… albiet in a cloudy haze of an acid trip.

The cells in our bodies regenerate every 7 years ago… if you really think about it, our consciousness is much father apart from our bodies than we actually think. For example look in the mirror and say ‘who is that?’ you know it’s you… but you have to make a story in your mind to comprehend that… IE: Gobbo was born in BC… and he got tall… etc. It’s all a story… a fiction… that’s why poetry is so good, it allows you to manipulate that story.

So yeah… I love the idea, and I’m very interested about this business with Future Man… that guy is very smart… even if he is a crazy drunk.

Hey… have you heard of an… entity called ‘Ramtha’?

TUM,

That my thoughts and ideas compose who i am does not imply said thoughts and ideas remain static. My thoughts and ideas, in the now, compose who I am now. Slightly different than who I am 10 minutes from now.

I remain unconvinced. That this famous philosopher or that one may have agreed with you (realisticly you with him) doesn’t do anything for me.
By ones thoughts and Ideas i meant ALL of them and I’m really not sure how you got the impression I was talking about self categorization or trying to put ones self into a box. I agree it may be impossible to completely sum oneself up, while being simultaniously inside ones self. That doesn’t really contradict anything I said, though.