The spiritual significance of Hercules

Hercules had twelve trials. there are twelve astrological star signs, twelve disciples, twelve sons of Israel from the bible. The number twelve is prominent in Hebrew/christian esoteric traditions , and for good reason. But that is besides the point .

You will notice that when you compare the twelve trails of hercules to the hebrew astrological signs that they correspond perfectly. The twelve sons of Joseph are used as symbolism in the old testament. And each son represents a star sign.

And it is no different for greek astrological myth & folklore . The greeks too leaned heavily on star sign divination. To an extent that not too many people are aware of actually.

lucistrust.org/hercules

Shouldn’t this topic be restated as: “The Spiritual Significance of The Number Twelve?”

No.

No.

Is there any relevance here or are you just posting just to post.

INCLUDE in your argument (which this is not) something of a question rather than a plain “this is how it is” statement.

Can you clearify how this effects modern times? Is there any comparison between many cultures on how the stars are treated as divine spirits?

Joining up with what Lasko said, would you care to EXPLAIN why? Or are you just going to sit there and look stupid? Really, it does piss me off that you simply respond with one word that doesn’t even begin to answer my question.

Are you interested in the spiritual significance of the labours of hercules sagesound?

Can you clearify how this effects modern times Iron Dog? Is there any comparison between many cultures on how the stars are treated as divine spirits? Can you represent this in any form of a question or conversation?

Are you actually interested in hercules lasko, sage? Where do your interests lie.? Specify your question and explain the relation it has to your interest. Because otherwise there is not much point in answering you.

Ok, I’m I’m mildly interested.

What labours correspond to what astrological signs and/or tribes of Isreal? I might look at your ideas and disagree with them but I will honestly give them a chance.

Look at the link at the top of the page first ert. It will make our discussion easier if you have a look at the concept presented first.

To be sure, these are not the folk I learned from, but If you care to click on the star signs on that link you will be given a rough idea of how hercules tale is actually symbolic of an inner journey deciphered through astrological means.

Then we can discuss the twelve tribes of Israel.

Ok, I looked into it and I’m not convinced that there is an innate connection.

You are free to try to convince me but if you cannot comment on it in your own words, thus providing evidence that you can make heads or tails of it, then why do you expect anyone else to take the time to research this stuff?

No real point in you asking any questions about it then.

I would love it if you would expand on the topic.

Ok. But I dont have the time presently , Im Going out . I,ll get back to you on thursday or friday. Bye for now.

I was hopeing to have at least a reason to give the link a more than cursory glance. If the post were to have read “Here’s an interesting website…”, It would be one thing but you are presenting these views as the truth and yet you do not bother to even cut and paste some of the more interesting bits.

Maybe if you read the link you would see how it is presented to be understood for modern times and save me the trouble .Thats why the link is there after all.

Have you read the link?

What, that you have not understood from the link, would you like me to expand upon?