The Quran and the Bible.

Well it would be stupid to do that. God makes the world , all that effort , only to destroy it all in a fit of rage at humanity , the sun going black , stars falling , huge earthquakes , do you know how big stars are ?

One star would surely kill the earth !

Im sorry but if this is how you think as a christian then it,s unreasonable. And I would bet that you dont have a logical explanation of these passages either which is outwith what I,ve already said.

Im harsh because I dont appreciate people telling me they are christian but then expect me to think like a medieval peasant .

I don’t expect you to think like me. I expect you to have a decent respect of what I think.

I,ll have a decent respect for orthodox christians when they can adequately explain their own scriptures .

truthsthattransform.org/

aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?enc … r&ie=UTF-8

This should help you get started. As for the respect issue, there comes a time in an indivual’s life when they realize they must respect people for who they are, not just pedanticaly picking and choosing someone who fulfills they’re intellectual appetite.

When I said " adequately" explain I meant tell us something other than scaremongering , talk of eternal damnation , having to go to church etc , which nobody wants to hear anymore.

Nothing to do with intellectual stimulation , as I say , I dont like people asking me to think like a medieval peasant , which is what you expect people to do by asking them to believe the absurd interpretations of the church .

Your avoiding answering my questions about St John , and the passages from the bible concerning Jesus saving the woman from being stoned .

Coming from someone who believes if you dont follow christ you are misled. Funny.

I didn’t make an effort to avoid your questions. As for the letter, I don’t really remember ever getting it, if you mean an E-Mail.

Second of all, I’m not asking you to think like me. I would never convert anyone through the message boards.

Yes but you have,nt given us an adequate explanation of why my interpretation would be wrong .Your saying cabbalah has nothing to do with Jesus or John , where,s the evidence for that ?

Do you believe in heaven ?

Yes I believe in Heaven. To properly explain the anti-kabbalah stance, please let us discuss the nature of magick. What is your explanation?

How do you believe we get to heaven ?
What would your advice to me be about getting to heaven ?
Is there a hell, can I be punished?

If you want to get to Heaven, you have to ask Jesus to wash away your sins and ask him to be your master and savior.

How about buddhists and muslims and Jews , will they get to heaven ?

Righteous Jews will.

What about the others ? Atheists , buddhists etc ?

Well you are really because your saying this ;

This means believe what I believe or your wrong.

When I ask what happens to those people who dont follow Jesus , do they get to heaven you say ;

Why should I with someone so unreasonable as you ?

You accuse me of being pedantic , and yet your here telling us all unless we agree with you we dont get to heaven .

As I said initially , you misrepresent christ!

I may not have the same religiou mindset as you. That does not make me unreasonable.

Your unreasonable because . as a christian , you say that people who are not christians go to hell . Thats unreasonable . And not what christ preached .

Case closed! .

For you.

Anyone else?

How do we know for a fact that the “wild beast” is a bad thing? Only person I know with a “death stroke” that was healed was Jesus. Do you realize, that what you reason that things are, could mean something completely different to the author. If wild beast is something good to the author, you will be blinded and fearful of something that is really good!
What happens when others find out this to be really in truth, something good? I would say it would expose everyone who was leaning on their own understandings. You know, computers can take each word like that, and make lists of everytime that word was used, refer you back to a couple of other places it was used. read them, and tell me what “fire” is to God. Cool part is anyone could do it. That is how I learned. "if a man doesn’t work, niether let him eat.? "seek and you will find.? " So who really taught me? Nobody on earth would or could answer my questions. So what could I do? Do you think I could get into trouble for doing this?
If this was wrong, I am truly sorry. Babies don’t know what “fire” is do they?

DoL, send me your “letter.”

I’d like to read it.

Its printed in this forum as " the real teachings of christ "