Spiritual movement

The circle with the point in the centre is a structure which is found everywhere in the universe. It is that of the solar system, with the sun in its centre.

And, at the other end of the scale, it is also that of the cell, which is composed of a nucleus, a substance called cytoplasm, and surrounding it, a skin or membrane.

An analogous structure is also found in the egg, which is made up of the yolk, the white, and the shell, and also in most fruits, in which we find the stone or the seeds, the flesh and the skin.

All living organisms are made up of a centre, then a space in which energy circulates, and finally a ‘skin’ which serves as a barrier, a boundary. From the solar system to the atom, this identical structure of the circle with the point in the centre can be found everywhere.

And the space surrounding the point represents matter; for without space, matter would not exist. Whereas the point, which represents the spirit, does not need space. And its power lies in the fact that, although it is an imperceptible entity, it is active everywhere at the same time.

Thats why people experience telepathy , lucid dreaming , visions , clairvoyance .

OMA

Hi DoL,
an interesting theory. Can you explain the connection within this system of body, soul and spirit?

Shalom

Your Atmic body corresponds with the spirit , truthfulness , intuition , your buddhic body with the soul , love , and your physical body with your will , action in the physical world .

Soul is a feminine principle , the spirit masculine .

Spirit works on the matter through the soul . The soul is an instrument for the spirit , an instrument which it uses to reach the physical plane . Only the soul has the possibility of touching matter , and it is through the soul that the spirit can model the matter, shape it , give it orders.

Without the possibilities of the soul , the spirit has no power on matter .

Spirit is Intuition . There are several different kinds of vision to which we give different names depending on which plane they apply to . On the highest level is the vision of the spirit ; that which we call intuition .

When someone suddenly receives the revelation of a higher truth , it means that he has projected rays of light from himself and that these rays have reached to a great distance and a great height and enable him to see some laws or correspondences , some of the structures of the universe. It is the light of the spirit that lights up this reality and makes it possible for man to understand it.

OM

DoL,

I thought that the conscousness was a form of energy that could connect to anything but the farther out of the body it got, the more random and unstable it got.

Telepathic people are rare and unnaturally disturbed from what I have heard. I think that our essence – or the quantum, animate energy part of the organic – is non-physical but is relative to, can effect and is effected by ‘Spirus’ [the non-physical realm that is relative to this reality].

How to be utalize this theoretical center point of our physical self?
I think that you’ve been reading about the ‘Tao’? [I’m on chapter 63 of that]

Its only unstable if you dont train