that’s nothing in around the world in 80 days it says this:

Hurry before it reaches eleven o’clock! Otherwise you’ll be as pale as death!

I’m late, I’m late!!

and it’s almost quarter to 8!!

Mr. Fogg will be unhappy about that, you should’ve spent more time helping the poor.

ML,

It’s hard to read through your post as you forgot to hit the ENTER key once in awhile. Next time please don’t forget the ENTER key.

What theater is letting people in for free? I’m there!

Look I know the passion of the christ was scary, but it wasn’t real. (well they really did do that to criminals and treasonists, but not anymore.)

On a serious note, only about 5 - 10% of the movies released at any given time are horror flicks. And of that maybe 1 - 2% of them have to do with zombies. (that’s increased lately.)

I very much doubt that the poor hate being in a warm theater that lets them watch a movie for free.

Cool, when’s that movie coming out?

-------serious>
Unlikely. Doomsayers have been saying that since before christ.

I’m all for helping the needy if you can, but you should remove the tree from your own eye first. If you are unable to live, it’s foolish to give away any money. Time is another matter.

Also, you could’ve gone about this in a much better way. Tone down the “god will send zombies after you bit” and say “help the poor for the holidays they’re out in the cold this winter, and need all the warm food and clothes they can get.” I think people would be much more receptive to that.

And don’t lie about free movies. No one gets in the theater free, unless they have a paying friend who sneaks them in the backdoor, or work at the theater.

Paul says that christ should’ve already come (I posted this in the other thread, curious how you’ll respond to it.)