Satanism- The Balancer of the Universe

You seem to have gained some understanding.
Ballance what you said with the concept of ‘lex talionis’ and all that entails, as well as ballancing it all against the 9 Satanic Sins and 11 Satanic rules of the earth, and you basicly have it.
Checks and ballances.

Anton LaVey . faux Satanist

panix.com/~scmiller/goodbye/nov97/lavey.html

I never realized Anton played keyboard and made a series of recordings, including one called " Satan Takes a Holiday "

As usual, you are clueless.
Ad-homs are meaningless to me.

Where is the Ad hom ?

Recordings of Anton LaVey

The Satanic Mass, LP (Murgenstrumm Records, 1968; re-released on CD with one bonus track, “Hymn of the Satanic Empire, or The Battle Hymn of the Apocalypse,” by Amarillo Records, 1994; Mephisto Media, 2001)

Answer Me/Honolulu Baby, 7" single (Amarillo Records, 1993)
Strange Music, 10" EP (Amarillo Records, 1994; now available through Reptilian Records)

Satan Takes A Holiday, CD (Amarillo Records, 1995; now available through Reptilian Records)

You obviously don’t understand what an ‘ad hom’ is. No surprise, as around here most seem to think that any personal attack constitutes an ‘ad hom’ It doesn’t
An ad hom argument is an argument designed to discredit an idea based on the person that coined said idea. It is completely fallacious and really adds up to nothing.
Pizza isn’t good because the person that invented it was an alcoholic!
…weak…useless…reasoning.

Not all the time though .

I dont really have an opinion on Anton Lavey , he is interesting however . But I know His own family & friends even discredited his teachings.

Here is a link to an article called " Anton Lavey : Legend & Reality " , written by Laveys estranged Daughter ;

thefirewithin.dk/library/anton.htm

Seems Old Anton was a bit of a fraudster according to those who knew him well

Serial killers like German Fritz haarman would have liked the sound of that !

He was into butchering people and selling their flesh to markets , but according to what you say this was ok , as long as he is,nt caught .

Its spelled balance

yawn
Are you still talking?
From this point on…I think you shall no longer exist

I actually think you might be a clever guy , satanism is not a bad thing , I can see where you are coming from , just I think you are immersed in too much shit psychologically for your own good .

Please understand that satanism as created by Anton lavey was a money making scam .

Practically none of what he says regarding his life is true . So you may say this is not important , you may say :

And yes , this would be practical , but nonetheless try to understand that the satanic bible is all just common sense anyway .

You dont need the label , its so late 60s , ditch the label , and the pantomime , the laughable play on the " dark side "

Lavey only behaved that way when the satanic church came about because it was new and interesting , a provocation , which was relevant in the 60s and 70s because of how absurd religious authority had come to be . But times have changed and its not quite like that anymore .

The only people you are intimidating now are extremly feeble superstitious chistians , why do you want to bother them so much ?

If however you believe in common sense , well just live an exemplary life , but you dont need a label to do that . Move on , nobody cares anymore !

Listen to Miles , whats he saying ?

Ok, one more reply to this ridiculous line of questioning, then I’m done

If you understood the mindset, you would understand this isn’t a problem at all.

Anyway, yes,there is a lot of disinformation about Dr. LaVey. All of it perpetrated by her daughter zeena, at the request of Dr. Michael Aquiano, founder of the Temple of Set, which is a spin off of the CoS with serious sour grapes. That too is a long story…
Sufice it to say I personally know Peggy Nadramia and Blanche Barton, both of whom were intimite aquantances of Dr.LaVey. (Barton, of course, is the late doktors wife.)
I have heard all sides, I know what’s up. You aren’t saying anything to me I haven’t heard a million times before, and already completely investigated.
That is all.

If you understood what it means to actually read what others say to you , you would,nt have missed me telling you that very thing " that it should,nt be a problem " in my last post .

Learning from Laveys works despite him being a sadistic , wife beating , cruel bastard to animals is ok , if you like to learn from that sort of a man Dave …

…But my point is essentially that you have a label which is both out of date and ridiculous , as I explained in my previous post . But again you change the subject . You dont answer why you have chosen to label yourself with something which is clearly absurd these days.

These people know nothing about Thoth . Absolutely comical .

xeper.org/setne/

Satanism is supposed to be about common sense , I like common sense , but Im not satanist , nor any religion , nor would I start a religion called " church of common sense " and have disciples called " sensists " because I dont need the label . It confines me , I am greater than organized religion . As the proverb goes " its lucky to be born into a religion , but very unlucky to die being part of one " . I wish you understood what this means .

Christian , satanist , muslim ?

" So What "

Miles was saying so what

Don’t believe everything you read. He loved his animals, of which he had plenty. I know his widow, and I find the idea that she was ever beaten highly unlikely.
And uhh…what’s wrong with sadism? :wink:

…who’s dave?..

But regardless, I do not need to be ‘saved’ by you. You can cancel your crusade, and call back your knights. I am just fine where I am.
I have a system to get through life that has been very sucessful. I am sucessful in pretty much all aspects of my life. I am happy as I am, and wouldn’t change a thing about me…aside from making less spelling errors, perhaps.
Can you say the same?

Yes I can .

Good attitude . But Im not on a crusade . You being destroyed does,nt matter to me at the moment .

proofs all here . Wife beater , liar , sadistic treatment of animals , fraud

thefirewithin.dk/library/anton.htm

The Order of Setne Khamuast ? Its as embarrassing as all that nonsense that went on in the 1920s with rich aristocrats creating egytian trends , they know nothing about thoth

Conjecture doesn’t constitute proof.

Ehhh. I dunno what imaginary friends they incorperate. Imaginary friends are imaginary friends, if you ask me.

I,d say the wealth of information we have on Lavey , much of which has come from his own family and can be used as evidence against him , is far from incomplete .

An official investigation by the City of San Francisco determined that Anton Laveys s actual date of death was October 29, 1997 and that the “Halloween” date had been illegally written on the document.

SOURCES: Death Certificate #380278667, San Francisco Department of Public Health; Dr. Giles Miller (attending physician at ASL’s death), Physician’s Amendment to Death Certificate, 11/26/97.

Anton Lavey violently beat his wife Diane throughout their marriage. In 1984 a police report was made describing Diane being strangled into unconsciousness by ASL, who was in such a murderous rage that his daughter Karla had to pull him off Diane and drag her outside the house to save her life.

Lavey routinely physically beat and abused those of his female disciples with whom he had sex, forcing them into prostitution as part of his “Satanic counseling” and collecting their earnings. In 1986 ASL was a passive witness to the sexual molestation of his own grandson by a longtime friend who was later convicted of sex crimes with minors.

SOURCES: San Francisco Police records of ASL attack on Diane LaVey, Zeena LaVey, Diane LaVey, Stanton LaVey.

Id say official records from the San Francisco police department & Department of Public Health are hardly conjecture …

…And …There are so many other charges against him from reputable sources . I believe the games up for Howard Lavey

Although there is a measure of truth to what you say (though not much) It still adds up to pure argumentum ad hominem, and in no way discredits Satanism.

I,d say the wealth of information we have on Lavey , much of which has come from his own family and can be used as evidence against him , is far from incomplete .

An official investigation by the City of San Francisco determined that Anton Laveys s actual date of death was October 29, 1997 and that the “Halloween” date had been illegally written on the document.

SOURCES: Death Certificate #380278667, San Francisco Department of Public Health; Dr. Giles Miller (attending physician at ASL’s death), Physician’s Amendment to Death Certificate, 11/26/97.

Anton Lavey violently beat his wife Diane throughout their marriage. In 1984 a police report was made describing Diane being strangled into unconsciousness by ASL, who was in such a murderous rage that his daughter Karla had to pull him off Diane and drag her outside the house to save her life.

Lavey routinely physically beat and abused those of his female disciples with whom he had sex, forcing them into prostitution as part of his “Satanic counseling” and collecting their earnings. In 1986 ASL was a passive witness to the sexual molestation of his own grandson by a longtime friend who was later convicted of sex crimes with minors.

SOURCES: San Francisco Police records of ASL attack on Diane LaVey, Zeena LaVey, Diane LaVey, Stanton LaVey.

Id say official records from the San Francisco police department & Department of Public Health are hardly conjecture …

…And There are so many other charges against him from reputable sources . I believe the games up for Howard Lavey

Why did you post that again?

As I said , state records are more than a measure . Its not about attack , its about moving on , seeing the good in what Lavey tried to achieve but realizing that it is dated and largely irrelevant now . Lavey himself discredits Satanism , I dont have to