God bless ILP

If race destroys itself, why bother change it?

what? how does race destroy itself?

Remember this? You tell me.

Race will mix just like dye in milk will. You have to go out of your way to stop it.

Race will mix just like dye in milk will because we allow it. In principle, as I have explained is wrong.

POR,

I’m afraid you waste your breath in multiple ways, your obsession with race speaks against you. I am also failing to see what this has to do with religion and seeing as we don’t have a racism forum, you will end up in Mundane Babble if this goes on - or worse!

Shalom

Thank you, Bob. As always, your words are wise. This is NOT about faith, but about hate.

PoR,

I am a woman of many faiths and consider myself a Cashew. (Catholic-Jew) Being a child from inter-marriage and inter-cultures. Therefore, I am an untouchable woman to you. Jesus would be ashamed of you and guess what? He had a bar mitzvah, so you better watch your P’s and Q’s when you get to the Pearly Gates. Better start accessorizing in nice shades of red right now. :evilfun:

You guys are great. PoR, you are a fucking trip. I would love to see a picture of you. I have a mental image of you and I want to see if I’m right.

Yea or nay?

DoL, excellent post. That picture of Hitler made me fall out of my seat laughing. Perfect timing.

I want a photo too!

Pinnacle, I am also a devout Christian, and for that reason I welcome your prayer. However, the way you have done it seems rather forced on other people, maybe you should reconsider, not what you say, but sometimes the way you say it. For example,

Please don’t talk about yourself in the third person like this; it begets snobbery, and a “holier-than-though” attitude, which I know is not what you want.

This said, I return the prayer-

God Bless,

Jon F

Please cut all the posters some slack, PoR- they know not what they do.

Bob

I have explain myself multiple times, I am not a racist. I am only concerned about preserving our living link to our ancestors, namely our race. What I say applies to whites, blacks and asians alike. The message I speak of is a message of love, respect and understanding. The mixing that goes on is really due to racism, that’s what I am combating.

For example, a lot of black people thinks white people are racially superior so they mate with white woman in order to have children whom are thought to be racially better than themselves. The world is going white and the world is losing their identity which their ancestors have fought long and hard to preserve.

Tolerance and anti-discrimination is the heart of the issue I am combating. To allow anti-discrimination means we can’t be proud of ourselves, we are infact denying our natural self, we are denying our expression for the love of our race. But love of my race does not mean I hate yours. It is about loving ourselves. Once we love ourselves, only then can we love and respect others.

You are all a group of brainless followers of popular culture, you all hate me. For as the Bible says, A prophet is always hated in his own country. Amen to that.

Bessy

I question your faith and your sanity. Since you are denying the existence of race. Therefore when there is a race war you deny it because there is no race. Are you trying to get Sadam off the charge of genocide against the Kurds because race does not exist! You are denying a people their racehood. I find you revolting. Only when one loves one self can one truely begin to love others.

Remember the parable of Jesus where he meets a Samaritan woman and she says she’s married to many men and yet none. You are the same. You are a woman of many faith and yet none truely. A man can not serve two masters, he will love one and hate the others. There is no such thing as Cashew. You either believe in the power of the Holy Eucharist or Judaism. The two religions are distinct. The very fact you call yourself a Cashew goes to show you are not a real Catholic. Why don’t you explain this point to the priest. and tell me what he says, because I think someone is about to get deflocked.

You are of many cultures, many faith, many race, yet you belong to none fully. You are like a bottle of water, half-ful which is neither full NOR empty. or like grey which is neither white or black.

My conscience is clear, and the Eucharist which I received on Sunday will guarrantee my ascension into Heaven.

détrop

Nay. My look and indeed the look of Jesus is irrelevant. When will you heathens read my message?

Jon F

My dear brother in Christ. I have been on this forum far too long. I know it like the back of my hand. Only by acting arrogantly will I be able to subdue the arrogance of others. I must pretend to be Holier in order to preach my message of Christ which we all share.

I love you and I do pray to God for forgiveness in every Mass. But you must understand the the path of a Christian is not always easy, as Jesus predicted.

God bless, have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Ah, but I embrace tolerance. That, my friend in Christ, will take me beyond the Pearly Gates all the way into my eternal life of blissful paradise. Lucky, lucky me.

I hate it when people suck up to me when we are having a war of words. are you suing for peace?

yeah yeah, and when the Protestants burn your cathedrals and hang your Fathers and Cardinals, you stand idlely by, all in the name of tolerance.
[size=150]
Tolerate is the attitude of the lurk warm.[/size]

and I can assue you that my reward in Heaven will be the greatest.

:unamused:

He speaks of the Lord
He prays every day
His own way to heaven
Through moral decay
His cross to bear, folks
Is his delusional brain
Giving him cause
To think he is sane
A Hitler boy reincarnate
Scrubs his skin lily white
Cleans the mongrel’s taint
To be pure every night
It’s a bird, it’s a plane
It’s the reason for the season
Merry Christmas to all,
It’s the Pinnacle of Lesion.

Pinnacle,

You do not know this forum like the back of your hand. If you did you would know that all arrogant posts do is to rienforce the attitude in others that you are arrogant. As a fellow brother, I consider it duty to urge you to be humble. Heated discussion takes place here, of that I have no doubt, but insult through arrogance is a step too far. Nor am I saying that you are the only one who does so at ILP, but as Christians we need to stand out.

That is all I will say,

Jon F

POR,

That is your theory. But is there any reason to believe that there is anything in what you say, other than obsession? You just are not congruent. We don’t believe the “ message of love, respect and understanding” that you claim to be speaking because we hear what you say between the lines.

This, for example, is an insult to all races other than white. Where is your evidence that anyone thinks that spooks are racially superior, judging for example by their attempts to get colour? Your claims are not backed up by facts, but you then talk about loosing identity by “mating” with white women. Your try to disguise your racism, but it is very clear to others.

There was of course a time when the immediate identification of friends or foe took place by the skin colour, clothes or ornaments. This has long since changed, especially in those countries where our contributors live. Although there still is a uniformity of groups, they are not primarily based on skin colour – except where racism still is a big influence.

You are therefore combating tolerance and promoting discrimination. Isn’t this clear to you? If it were just a case of being proud that you are white there would be nothing else to say. The same could be said for the “black is beautiful” 20-30 years ago. But the fact is, you are discriminating by saying that even “a lot of black people thinks white people are racially superior”. You are projecting your own thoughts into the minds of others, claiming they think something that is primarily your idea.

This is typical, you and your kind always sulk in the corner and play the victim whilst all along you are discriminating others, not them you! Time to grow up.

Shalom

And contradictory to his original self projected claim that white people are superior - mainly because he’s an embarrassment to white sex dolls, let alone white people.

Bessy

He speaks of the Lord
I bear witness to our Lord

He prays every day
and every night

His own way to heaven
through catholicism

Through moral decay
which is a lie

His cross to bear, folks
yes

Is his delusional brain
that loves Jesus

Giving him cause
To think he is sane
I didn’t know honoring our ancestors is insane

A Hitler boy reincarnate
Scrubs his skin lily white
I don’t need to scrub my skin white, UNLIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.

Cleans the mongrel’s taint
To be pure every night
right on!

It’s a bird, it’s a plane
what?

It’s the reason for the season
Merry Christmas to all,
It’s the Pinnacle of Lesion.
???

Jon F

You have obviously not studied game theory, to combat the arrogant you must appear arrogant yourself. if all one does is let others trash around then… I really have a problem with Christians like yourself. it is because the majority have become like yourself, concentrating on love of enemy that the Church is failing. we are to love but also to do just!

are you going to remain idle when your church gets burnt? it is time to stand up and defend your faith. did jesus not teach you to love God with your all heart and all your soul (race)??? if you are the lurk warm, that is fine with me. I’ll pray for you still. But please, leave the action to us fanatics, ok?

Bob

I am only talking about the maintaining the only part of us, the race, that is eternal, we are of a race from birth to death, it is the only part of us that can survive death. isn’t that unimportant? is the so called ‘love’ or ‘hate’ or lust greater than our eternal salvation through the race and our faith in Jesus?

Please explain Michael Jackson. The problem is this, white people, the racists claim they are superior, and now all the other races believe so. in America, as far as I know, the black people were repressed and treated with disrespect. so now having a white spouse is like a status symbol. it makes them so called ‘equal’ with whites socially.

I remember this story about this white explore whom was asked to clean the sole of this shoe before boarding his ship, because the Africans sees their ancestors being contained in the soil. they won’t allow the white to take away their ancestors. this I find to be so touching. even now. and I basically have the same emotional response as the Africans. I want the same thing they are wanting. but the world is so mad, that society has distintegrated into this madness, where people no longer honor their parents, which the bible tells us. I by preserving my race not only preserves myself but honors the memory of my ancestors whom belonged to my race.

Racial unity is different from racism.

that does not prevent me from trying my best to turn back the clock, to the good old days when we treasure our parents. and not be the ungrateful savages we are today.

It is not racism to mate within one’s own race. it is properly called racial instinct, something most people lack and of which the raceless bastards have none. so they shout race does not exist, which is true, because race does not exist for them, but it exist for us.

You can call me whatever you like. I can handle the pity of the beggar and I can certainly handle your baseless allegations. In the end, I do it all in the name of preserving our living racial link to our forefathers. if you think that is unimportant, and that you are not willing to honor your forefathers, then you are not a Chrisitan because you violated one of the commandments, which says honor thy parents.

POR

So you believe race is eternal? That explains something. I suppose you also believe that your decayed bones will one day reassemble and grow flesh and you will look as you did before? But will you look like the baby, the adolescent, the adult or the aged you?

POR, how many Michael Jacksons are there in this world? Just because there are mixed up people around, it doesn’t constitute a norm. Then again, you seem pretty mixed up yourself, which could mean you think that you and Michael Jackson are the norm.

I see, you are trying to implement this highly symbolic gesture into the modern day trying your “best to turn back the clock, to the good old days when we treasure our parents. and not be the ungrateful savages we are today”. Good luck.

But you are not discriminating anybody – of course not! POR, grow up and get a real life with real friends and real goals. Stop trying to turn the clock back and sulking in the corner. Approach the future and shape it as best you can to the good of all.

Shalom