A Miracle through the Holy Spirit on Race

I usually do not post twice a day, but now I feel my time is about to come when I will be banned from ILP. So with the little remain time I have, I decide to speak to you of a miracle that had just happened to me.

Since my last post, I prayed to Jesus and the Holy Spirit for guidance, I was troubled by the inadequacy of my response and I prayed and prayed. 4 hours later! The Holy Spirit revealed the truth to me.

As a Catholic, I believe in the Sacred Scripture, which contains the divine words of God. When I opened the Bible in my afternoon reading. A line jumped out

“The plan for Ending Mixed Marriages” Ezra chapter 10

As Ezra 10:10-11 says

“Ezra the priest stood up and spoke to them. He said, 'You have been faithless and have brought guilt on Israel by marrying foreign women. Now then, confess your sins to the Lord, the God of your ancestors, and do what pleases him. Seperate yourselves from the foreigners living in our land and get rid of your foreign wives.”

The Word of God can not be clearer!

I was right! The Holy Spirit has lead me to the truth. I am the Lord’s servant. Oh I love you my Lord!

The Bible talks about Judas killing himself. Somewhere in the Bible it also says “Go thou and do likewise” (or something to that effect)

Just because he told him to not mix with the others in the lands doesn’t mean he was saying it to the whole world. He was just telling those specific people through Ezra… specifically. If it was a worldwide commandment, I’m sure God would have made it much more clear.

By no means am I a Christian. I’m just explaining it in the context of this thread and the idea presented.

Get rid of your worthless racism. Find another hobby.

On the twentieth day of the ninth month, the people gathered themselves together before the house of God. They sat huddled together in the midst of a driving rain storm, trembling because of the inclement weather and the distressing nature of that which had brought them together on this fearful occasion. Ezra stood before the throng and addressed them with words which pierced to the depths of their hearts: “You have been unfaithful; you have married foreign women, adding to Israel’s guilt. Now make confession to the Lord, the God of your fathers, and do His will. Separate yourselves from the peoples around you and from your foreign wives” [Ezra 10:10-11].

Sorry, but that’s from the old testament and this is the from the New Testament, and so it trumps anything from the OT.

17:26
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Also, Jesus specifically says that we must be kind and interactive with people that we don’t know and aren’t of our kind.

Luke 10: 25-37
25 Just then a lawyer stood up to test Jesus. him’);" onmouseout=“return nd();” href=“javascript:void(0);”* ‘Teacher,’ he said, ‘what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ 26He said to him, ‘What is written in the law? What do you read there?’ 27He answered, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbour as yourself.’ 28And he said to him, ‘You have given the right answer; do this, and you will live.’
29 But wanting to justify himself, he asked Jesus, ‘And who is my neighbour?’ 30Jesus replied, ‘A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell into the hands of robbers, who stripped him, beat him, and went away, leaving him half dead. 31Now by chance a priest was going down that road; and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33But a Samaritan while travelling came near him; and when he saw him, he was moved with pity. 34He went to him and bandaged his wounds, having poured oil and wine on them. Then he put him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35The next day he took out two denarii, denarius was the usual day’s wage for a labourer’);" gave them to the innkeeper, and said, “Take care of him; and when I come back, I will repay you whatever more you spend.” 36Which of these three, do you think, was a neighbour to the man who fell into the hands of the robbers?’ 37He said, ‘The one who showed him mercy.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go and do likewise.’

Give up yet?

Did Jesus quote from the Scriptures or from St Paul?

Jesus said nothing about intermarriages, all he is saying is inter racial friendship. Interracial marriage as the Scripture says, is a sin. you are not a christian, so the scripture shouldn’t worry you so much.

you are a sampler of women.

What greater friendship than marriage?

In only a few posts I checkmated you!

My lack of Christian humility allows me to say and enjoy that.

The state of Bessy on a Wednesday evening…

Teeth clenched, hands in her pockets, praying for salvation on her knees, drinking some hair of the dog, preparing for a colon cleansing, planning her spiritual retreat with a loved one, deep breathing with essential oils, wearing chakra crystals around her soft ivory neck, playing her lucky number on the lottery after her bi-weekly astrology reading, song on the radio loudly playing “Another Brick in the Wall” …

PINK FLOYD SAYS: for Godsakes Sara,

[size=200]“leave that kid alone”[/size]

](*,)

TheAdlerian

can’t people be friends outside of marriage. is marriage the GREATEST friendship? if yes, then why do people divorce?

stop lying.

without even realising that in the process you knocked down your king and so resigned.

why do people divorce?

Because they aren’t friendly.

Checkmate!

I did indeed and the only way that you can continue is if you are either a fake or a moron.

Pinnacle, your claims are unfounded.

Since God used his powers to kill the firstborns in all of egypt, does that mean I also must go and kill babies/children/teens just because they are firstborn?

It is all about reading the scriptures AROUND the commandment to see where it comes from. The Bible is mostly rubbish anyway, but there is a way to desifer it to a degree.

It’s a shame that the question of essential human differences such as in Race has become so polarized. It makes it impossible for any serious discussion.

For example, I’m interested in the question of the need for “Roots” both for individuals and for a flourishing culture as it approaches hard times. I know it exists and varies within individuals. But “roots” implies a psychological connection to something unique originating in the past that distinguishes it from other cultural and hereditary adaptations. As always, experts begin defining which is better and worse leading to all sorts of conflicts thereby restricting any common sense in these matters to a minority for some reason not compelled to hit each other over the head with "peace"signs.

How do I respect the need for “roots?” In these times it is of course sacrificed for the PC goal of diversity. What are the advantages and disadvantages both individually and culturally? How many in this day and age could have the composure to discuss such things free of emotional conditioning?

Unfortunately the conditioned emotional reactions to this question of “roots” is so intense that sincerity or common sense as it relates to the psychological value of “roots” seems impossible from both sides. Just the suggestion of such a conversation would, for example, invite “experts” to define exactly what these roots are, and from their conditioning, leading to all sorts of perversion.

This topic of the value of “roots” IMO appears to be both psychologically essential and impossible to sincerely and objectively consider for so many reasons which assures the continuation of the ever changing facets of the cycles of human interaction.

PoR,

I don’t know where you get the idea you’re about to be banned. As long as you post within the guidelines there is no chance of being banned. Besides, ILP needs a village… ummm… ‘eccentric’. If you were banned, they might ask me to take the job, and I’m not interested.

By all means continue your posts. Everyone gives your ideas all the attention they deserve.

JT

All in all… he’s just a brick in the wall.

PoR… Look what lord of the flies says about eating pigs:

TheAdlerian

but you said marriage is the greatest friendship. so how can people be unfriendly in the greatest friendship? unless it is not the greatest friendship.

you missed my point entirely. people divorce in marriage because they are not friendly in marriage meaning marriage is not the greatest friendship.

are you sure you did not just checkmate yourself?

aviemus

you are not a christian, so peace be with you.

Nick_A

why do people keep on having children and bringing them up, if not for the continuation of themselves.

so a child with in race is a better continuation for he continues race which implies humanity. but a mixed is human with a new race.

I really think it is irrational to take a view you do not hold. do you support mixing or not, if yes, are you going to mix yourself?

tentative

Maybe the Lord is giving me more time to root out the heresy before He accepts my spirit.

scythekain

I don’t get it.

“but you said marriage is the greatest friendship. so how can people be unfriendly in the greatest friendship? unless it is not the greatest friendship.”

It’s pretty simple. Any friendship can fail, but then that means that it was not that great, however, when a marriage that is a friendship, that bears children, creates more happiness than not, and lasts until death, well that’s pretty great indeed.

Anything else is just illogical crap that you are making up.

Imagine a friendship between two friends and two couples. The couples get divorced and have fights. while two friends remain friends for the rest of their lives. That shows marriage is not the GREATEST friendship. Marriage is not about friendship though people can be friends in marriage. If all you want is friendship, why get married?

Marriage is about starting a family, now in interracial cases, means having bastards. the opposite in same race relationships.

So you can have a great friendship outside marriage, but marriage does not have to be the greatest friendship because people divorce. if marriage is about procreating bastards, then so be it. it does not matter if they are friends or love or whatever, bastard is bastard.

so a marriage can fail, that means it was not that great? which proves my point that marriage is not the greatest friendship. in fact it has little to do with friendship, but more with starting family.

you are getting dumber by the day.

POR,

Please pray that you find peace within you. I don’t pray, which pisses off my mother, but I don’t care.

Now back at ya: pray that you no longer hate. And then, all you feel is love and acceptance of people around you. If you find lazy people on the streets, you can just walk on by. YOu don’t have to spit out hate words like “You lazy bum!”.

Wow! I have been binge-posting, and tonight I have resolved to say everything I wanted to say to you, in the hope of getting you to become more relaxed, not uptight, not stressed out, and your high blood pressure down.

Hi PoR,

You need to understand the reason that the Israelites were commanded not to marry foreigners. God wasn’t trying to keep the Hebrews a “pure” race, He was trying to keep them from worshipping the foreign idols that came along with marrying the foreign women.

It’s not a question of race, it’s a question of loyalty, something that the Hebrews struggled greatly with. Thus, God decreed that they were to be separate from the other nations, and that they were to stay far away from the other gods.