Religious and spiritual facts list~

Religion was around for far longer, and was far less productive then science [imo], but the amount of development and resources put into it still had some positive and natural overflow.
The methodology of salvation itself [imo] is well overdue for critic, refinement, revolution and standardization.

Please list off actually useful facts that exist within any religion, here:

[size=75](If i don’t get any useful replies in this thread then i will be very disapointed)[/size]

The main reason religious significance is ignored:

Dantilda

You are not likely to get any useful responses in this thread for these reasons:

Fact 1. Salvation is not critiqueable as it is internal/individualized, therefore beyond the reproach methodologists.

Fact 2. If refinement occurs, it is an internal/individualized process, which does not make it viewable as empiricism.

Fact 3. Revolution is a non-sensical term in the context of the current query.

Fact 4. As any salvation is a journey by a specific individual, and the path that each individual takes is varying and unforeseen, it can not be standardized by methodology. For every individual there is an individual means/meaning to salvation.

Fact 5. For all the failures of religion, science has had equal if not more prolific and devastating failures, at a greatly expedited rate.

Yoga is an example of a healthy and physical sort of “technology” that was a biproduct of religion.
^
This is what I was asking for/talking about.
Forms of meditation and exersize are also examples of physical and real practices or arts that stem from religious “development”.

So, if you get in your car [or you get into someone elses car] and you drive to a location many miles away, instead of praying to “God” [in “faith”] for the “strength” and the “indurance” to walk that many miles without dieing or failing, I would like you to reconsider your claim at “science” having “equal if not more prolific and devastating failures”.

No offense Dan, but LMMFAO.

The idea that technology such as the automobile improves life, or the quality of life, is laughable, to me. As such, I will not “reconsider my claim”.

In antiquity, journeying only caused the expiration of the sick, elderly, weak or ill-prepared, (dictated by the natural order). The advent of the automobile has increased atmospheric toxicity, stress, apathy, and expedited the actuality sociopathological tendencies, (human effects of abolishing the necessity of the natural order).

This discourse is the epitome of the failure of human kind, but thank you for the smile and the laughter, it will carry me through the rest of the day.

So religion is ultimately useless?

Isn’t this a success of science. It makes mistakes and corrects them. Religion has been faulty for over 2 thousands years! Religon is less productive then science because its requires that you read 1 book and obey.

So true. It’s repetition instead of new learning.

Stop assuming that the word “religion” as is being used in this and other contexts is limited to Christianity and the Bible. You do nothing but showcase your own ignorance and bigotry by doing such.

“ignorance”? Over three billion people on earth think that they are either Christian or Islam. Just over half of the people on earth believe in these sorts of lies, and we are “ignorant” to not like that sort of massive fallicy? And lets not forget shit like Hindu and Shinto. Demonism and mental slavery are all around us.
You’r de-sensitized!

True. I am ignorant and from now on I will not reference Christianity with religion. I have joined this board to expand my mind. If you can give me links which will show me that any religion is true I will change my mind today. BTW I don’t won’t to offend anyone just seek what is truth.

It takes less then a week [of reading facts and reflection] to [basically] learn the ultimate truth of human existance and spirituality if you have the right sources.

World religion:
comparativereligion.com/

Method of the view upon religious cliams:
strange-loops.com/athdisprovinggod.html

Article proving the drastic effect of cosmic energy on human health/mind:
nexusmagazine.com/articles/schumann.html

Science of the ‘soul’:
daviddarling.info/works/Soul … ont_3.html

And then there is little old me…
ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=147952
^Here I claim that spirits are parasitic, inteligent, energy-based life forms. Sadly I have had first hand experience with supernatural life… My theory has some first hand experience to it.

I will go on to claim here that our ‘soul’ is just as finite as the finite genetic codes that controled our entire physical structure at conception.

I think that the consciousness expantion decribed by Davil Dear is actually much like thermo dynamics. Our counsciousness expands and “thins out” into a watered-down nothing within a few hours of death [much like the spread of heat in the material world].

The Christendom energy parasites encourage self sacrifice, whilst the demonic energy parasites encourage fear/emotional extremes, and each is a form of imbalance/extremism of emotional energy that these creatures bio-magnetically feed upon.

We evolved from one source and this explains our the relativity of the organic class of life on earth. All matter and energy is relative because it all came from one source. [the “big bang” did not have to “bang” at all, it could have poured…? Either that or we are stuck in a sub-dimension of an upper world of larger black holes. I am no astrologist.]

And that’s it. Any questions? It will take some time to read through all of the documentation that I have linked to.

Hi free_thinker,

You won’t find the Truth here, but you might find a road leading there. Good luck on your quest. I sincerely hope you find what you’re looking for.

Hi Dan,

Dan, you will do the world (and the people living in it) a huge favor if you respect their religious beliefs. You don’t have to buy in, but calling “‘Hindu and Shinto,’ shit” is not the way to show love to those people or convince them to buy into your pseudo-religion. Not by any means.

I’m not desensitized, I was making the point that far too many people on this forum and elsewhere hear the word “religion” and immediately think “Christianity! I hate Christianity!” I for one am sick of the bigotry.

That’s ridiculous, Dan, and you know it. No amount of reading hyperlinks or books or reading threads will ever allow you to learn the “ultimate truth of human existence and spirituality.” The Truth is out there, and it’s a lifelong journey to reach it.

“Shit” = refuse, vile and useless.
Yes, it was disrespectful, because I was mad at the time. Sorry for that.

Ridiculous?

Human bodies can resonate with E.L.F. and magnetic frequencies/fields and other cosmic forces that effect health, thought and personality. Some levels of this are only conscious and require certian thought patterns.
^
This is a big chunk of most religion.

Religion is most often forms of self satisfaction. Not usually physical or real satisfaction, but “spiritual” satisfaction; Various methods of existence and view [is the psycological part of religion].

A functional and healthy organic structure requires propriety of focus and values. Read about medical health facts/psycology. True morality is structured like this; it is based on health and balance.

Thought, feeling, and each organ of the body must serve the whole. Inner unity comes from inner balance. No organ will be worshiped and obsessed upon or denied. They should all serve the whole. Preserve and inhance your existence for all of your days on earth.

Socially we must apply this same principal to our species and our allies.

Our meaning in life is optional and has just as much variety as view/character does.

There is no immortal soul. Our bodies are just as finite as the genetic codes [made of matter] that caused our entire matterial and “spiritual” structure. “Ghosts”, “angels” and “demons” are parasitic, energy based life forms and they carry with them super natural knowlage/energy. “Passed lives” and the [preceived] human-shape of a “Ghost” is actually just the information/aura-structure of the parasites previous, dead host.

If infected by a spiritual energy parasite and you die, your consciousness and all [of the consumable energies] that you ever had will then enter into this creature, and it will soon search for a new host.

Hi Dan,

Evidence?

I don’t have time to sift through the multitude of links you provided. Can you summarize for me?