Ezekials Warning to organized religion

Ezekial 38

[9] Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
[10] Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Scripture: Matthew 13:44-46

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls , who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

A clever man does not sell all he has , multiple possesions , to obtain one solitary thing , especially a pearl , how can it help him ?

The pearl in this parable is normally taken as a symbol of becoming a christian , to became a Christian, you receive a treasure beyond price , a pearl , that includes salvation, forgiveness, love, joy, peace , but this is not correct .

If only it were that easy .

Christians and muslims must not be lead into thinking this way , a great deal of work has to be done internally in order for our voice to be heard in space . This work begins with the sephiroth yesod .

The pearl is made inside an oyster , oysters are governed by the moon , it is for this reason that yesod in the cabbalistic tree of life is represented by a pearl. Because yesod is that energy point in man that is governed by the moon . dan tien in Taoism , Swadhisthana in hinduism .

The word Yesod literally means foundation , The action of selling is symbollic of the material world , the parable refers to the action of selling all that he have , that is to say , get rid of petty thoughts and emotions, base desires and instincts , and raise capital enough to build a new foundation , yesod , the pearl , the platform from which we can raise ourselves higher towards heaven

{ Late edit } ;

You’re hilarious.

and possibly insane.

I would say you would be saying Ezekiel was insane if He is quoting him. Are you God? If so, can I follow you monkey? :^o

No it’s just -why- he’s quoting him.

But you can follow me if you want… I’m shooting the lion king 3 in a couple hours.

My 5 year old sure would. I loved those movies too to be honest. I watched them with Quintin so much when he was a baby, I learned the words by heart. What is this one going to be about?

Pumba leaves the Sahara after he contracts an african weed addiction. While in rehab he writes a brilliant transcript with a blowfish addicted to angeldust and they become hollywood celebrities before finally settling their existential angst by getting their own late night talk show after Carsen Daily.

So in other words…“they grow up”? LOL :laughing:

:wink:

opendemocracy.net/forums/thr … geID=74154
Statement retracted