Religion for Symposia.

Hey folks,

We don’t yet have any religion article in our new online journal symposia (symposia.ilovephilosophy.com).

If you want to submit a piece of work there, it’s as easy as filling in this page: symposia.ilovephilosophy.com/submit.php

Once you’ve done that, our editor will read it over. You don’t have to provide your real name - you could select a pen name instead.

You also get a cool ‘Symposia Contributor’ badge next to your name - but I know that’s just a bit of fun. :slight_smile:

Dan reads some of the symposia

Wide variety of first hand experiance and independance cause this “Being” that he speaks of, but civilization is all about each person specializing in one area. Each person is roll playing for the sake of the group.

The more simple minded and anti social someone is, the easier it is to have a state of “being”.

.>

<.<

I aint writing in the symposia. I’m refining my own big-bad-book.

I think I have a couple things I could put together, I’ll look over some of my old papers.

If you allow me to write in French, I can come up with a paper on the Design Arguments.

Dan: if you are referring to the article by Raam, I don’t believe you understood it. Better to stick with Bert.

Hm…well, the original French and then we could find someone to translate it maybe? I fear it might otherwise be lost on most readers…

Anyway, I am planning to come up with a proof of the existence of the soul, written in English. Let me the time to gather my thoughts.