I am Jesus

Atoms are made of spaceships in which trillions of super-intelligent micro-beings live and in the far future we shall built also the whole universe into a spacecraftculture too.
Like it is in the microcosm it will be in the macrocosm too.
Atoms are made of spaceships in which trillions of super-intelligent micropeople live and in those micropeople are little atoms too of course which are also even smaller spaceships of an even higher spacecraftculture, and so on as an infinite progression.
In fact: the whole universe is not a dead mechanism what science wants us to believe, but it is built of living beings, micro-beings in the microcosm.
All those microbeings as one unity, as one being is GOD himself.
Read the new bible about Gods Kingdom in the microcosm:
home.wanadoo.nl/r.f.dezwart/Frame-engels.html
and I am the new reborn Jesus

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A few arms short of a Kali is what you are mate.

Oi! Don’t knock Kali mate!

A

She’s breath taking!

before we start, let’s discuss who else thought they were Jesus reborn:

Charles Manson.

The founder of the Unification Church.

The founder of the Waco church (that we burned to the ground.)

so… do you really want to start the path of believing that you are the reborn Jesus? it doesn’t end well.

well he’s a great guy to be. It’s no different than people thinking they were princes and princesses and other kings and queens.

meh. So did alot of other people, including those above.

Your atomic theory is nuts.

Where have I heard that before? :unamused:

well that’s easy for you to do isn’t it? just as easy as the prophets in the bible were able to write (err … predict) about events that had already happened.

well, good luck with that.

WHO is Kali ? … anyway : forget him.

GOD is the Universe
The whole universe is made of living beings and especially in the microcosm as an infinite number of microbeings.
The unit of all these infinite number is ONE being=God himself.
So the universe is GOD or also: God exists as a micro-being in the micro-cosm.
Not only as one micro-being of course but also the infinite number of all the other micro-beings.
God exists in your own body for instance as 10^40 microbeings.
He knows everything about you, can you imagine?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No mysterie, but think …
EVIDENCE
I have much evidence, because the microcosm is a higher world according to the fact that an atom is much more complex than our solar-system and according to the higher fysics of the microcosm.
And what is a higher world?
AN ETERNAL EVOLUTION
A higher world is a spacecraftculture, due to the fact that we ourselves shall build the macrocosm into a higher spacecrafculture in the future and then the cosmos shows to be al logical system of an eternal evolution.
ENDLESS PROGRESSION OF CULTURES
And this eternal evolution already exists in the microcosm as an endless progression of higher and higher cultures.
INTELLIGENT ATOMS
And you can also explain why our bodies can be ruled by simple atoms, who are not so simple anymore in my atomtheory.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No She but HE …
OUR FUTURE
In the far future we shall build the universe into a spacecraftculture.
1 - we shall colonize other planets and visit other stars too, to colonize other planets there.
2 - we shall make free spaceships also to live there instead of living on planets.
3 - we shall find other planets like our earth with living beings.
4 - we shall coöperate with these other planets to conquer the universe.
5 - before the sun will burn out, we shall leave the earth to live totally free in very big spaceships with billions of people.
6 - we shall wander through the universe (in the form of colonies of spaceships) and in the long run of trillions of years we shall use all the material of suns and planets to build our spaceships to a total free spaceshipsculture.
7 - We shall build our spaceships into the form of : MACRO-ATOMS !!
8 - these macro-atoms will form big macro-clouds in the universe and these big macro-clouds of macro-atoms will contract to huge macro-suns and macro-planets again.
9 - and on some of these macro-planets(if the circumstances are totally optimal) will grow life again, like our evolution.
10 - and we shall be the creators of this macro-life and living in them.
11 - it will take about : 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years
:unamused:

It will end well in my atomic-theory as eternal existance of GODS KINGDOM and forget all those fools.

You are right about that if it was the only reason…

Also right …

My atomic theory is the greatest discovery of all times … you are nuts …

But have you read my bible … no, you did not …

Have you ever heard my prediction of the future of the Universe ?..
OUR FUTURE
In the far future we shall build the universe into a spacecraftculture.
1 - we shall colonize other planets and visit other stars too, to colonize other planets there.
2 - we shall make free spaceships also to live there instead of living on planets.
3 - we shall find other planets like our earth with living beings.
4 - we shall coöperate with these other planets to conquer the universe.
5 - before the sun will burn out, we shall leave the earth to live totally free in very big spaceships with billions of people.
6 - we shall wander through the universe (in the form of colonies of spaceships) and in the long run of trillions of years we shall use all the material of suns and planets to build our spaceships to a total free spaceshipsculture.
7 - We shall build our spaceships into the form of : MACRO-ATOMS !!
8 - these macro-atoms will form big macro-clouds in the universe and these big macro-clouds of macro-atoms will contract to huge macro-suns and macro-planets again.
9 - and on some of these macro-planets(if the circumstances are totally optimal) will grow life again, like our evolution.
10 - and we shall be the creators of this macro-life and living in them.
11 - it will take about : 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years

Thank you very much …
SCIENCE CANNOT EXPLAIN
1 - science cannot explain where the atoms come from, that means : “why did the Big Bang create atoms?”
2 - science also cannot explain what atoms really are … they are only energy … that is not much at all.
3 - science cannot explain how the atoms could organize themselves to complex molecules like DNA and the enormous complexity of our body.
4 - science also cannot explain how these atoms in our brains could create our consciousness in feeling and sensorial awareness and our thinking.
5 - science also cannot explain why our thinking has created the idea of GOD as a creator and ruler of our universe.
This last idea should be only a kind of arbitrary nonsense, a kind of sickness of our brains.
But all these problems are easily solved by my atomic-theory if we consider GOD not as arbitrary nonsense but as the eternal and logical creator of our universe as … a microbeing in the microcosm.
That means that atoms are made of spaceships and the Universe comes not from Nothing by means of the BIG BANG, but out of a higher universe of spaceships from the micro-cosm.

:stuck_out_tongue:
It is easy to be sceptic about everything new, but difficult to use your brains instead of your ass …

lmao,

I’m skeptic about everything, you can ask those who’ve been here longer.

but… I’m especially skeptic of newer religions, like scientology, hare krishnas, wiccans, etc, and your atomic spaceship jesus.

Maybe it is time to become sceptic about your self …
:unamused:
THE UNIVERSE AS A LIVING BEING.
The universe of science consists of dead things and GOD is a living being and in my atomic-theory the universe is made of living beings, that means out of GOD himself.And that means out of an infinite number of micro-beings in the microcosm.
And that is a very big difference, don’t you think?

:laughing:
And I do not think that you would be so happy with an iron nutsack … thank God for that …
:wink:

Hysterical.

But, he has just as much evidence for his theory as christians have for theirs.

I have much more evidence than you might ever understand in your whole life …

SHORT SUMMARY OF ARGUMENTATION - (furnishing of philosophical proof)
1 - the microcosm is a higher world.
(due to the fact that the atom is more complicated than a solar system and also the higher laws of physics in the microcosm like : electromagnetism, quantummechanics, string-theory and so on, and the atoms are able to construct molecules like DNA for living beings.)
2 - in the future we shall build the universe into a higher spacecraftculture (a higher world !) in the long run of trillions of years.
3 - than it might be possible that the microcosm ( as a higher world ) is also a spacecraftculture and then the universe appears to be a logical system.
4 - Because like the microcosm is a higher world, in this higher world is an even more higher world, and so on, and so on, as an endless progression and this endless progression is in the same time a spatial image of an eternal evolution.
(That means that the possibility that the microcosm might be a spacecraftculture becomes very great due to the fact that the universe becomes a logical system of an eternal evolution that already exist in the microcosm … and because of more reasons too.)
5 - And we shall follow up this eternal evolution in the microcosm ( as an endless progression of cultures ) by building the macrocosm into a spacecraftculture too, in the future.
That means that this endless progression of cultures is not static but dynamic and goes through its own stages over and over again as an eternal evolution, that never started as an initial beginning and will never end also.
That means : the first stage ( we ) becomes two ( the microcosm of microbeings ) and two becomes three and three becomes four, and so on, and so on.
All the stages are developing all the time to the next higher level.
6 - And then you can also explain how our bodies can work so perfect on bases of simple atoms, because they are not so simple anymore now, but are made up of spaceships with billions of very intelligent micropeople.
7 - And then our universe is not a dead mechanism any longer, but a universe made out of living beings in the first place.
And the unity of all those endless number of living beings can be considered as ONE being, that is GOD Himself !!
8 - and life has not evolved by some coïncidence out of dead matter, what science thinks, but life is an eternal necessity and is the bases of the universe as being the higher reality of consciousness, because only a conscious universe is a real universe.
9 - It all means the upgrading of the universe to something usefull and higher reality of living beings and GOD and an eternal evolution of mankind for the future instead of failure and dead in a Big Crunch or a dying out in the emptiness of space.
Life has a higher purpose again : eternal evolution in unity with GOD as a micro-being in the microcosm … and Heaven is there too !!
10 - Emerge from our age of darkness into the eternal light of GOD being the Universe Himself.
A new future for mankind to overcome all problems of today … it is all yours.
11 - I can proof the existence of GOD with my atomic theory and also my atomic-theory out of GOD.
12 - The result is the Holy Spirit as unity and Trinity of GOD and the Universe and mankind … foretold in the old bible … in a totally new way… in the new Bible.
13 - harrie the new reborn Jesus … the King of the Universe

Do you see a distinction between ‘proofs’ and assertions?

best post ever.

Does any religious person?

Does any mystic claim go beyond assertions into proof?

My personal favorite claim is the belief that yogis can hop so high that eventually they’ll float.

harriechristus

I think you are confusing existence within our universe with what happened a long time ago. As the saying goes: what goes up must come down. When all these virtual infinity of beings and spaceships finally reached their saturation point, life became overcrowded. to make matters worse, a universal fuel shortage began much like is beginning on our planet. A great committee of approximately two trillion experts in galactic space travel began a super convention armed with the most delightful beverage known as aturistomos tasting much like our merlot. To make a long story short after a month of deliberations and several billion cases of the before mentioned heavenly nectar, it was decided that the fuel supply would have to be made more volatile so that it could be used more sparingly while creating the same effect.

Production began immediately. Before long it was the rage of the universe and everything was proceeding well until an unfortunate miscalculation concerning fuel sensitivity occurred causing one large spaceship to violently blow up. The sensitive fuel on nearby vessels responded in kind as a sympathetic response to this shock and before anything could be done, an infinitely large chain reaction occurred causing all vessels regardless of size to similarly blow up.

The reaction was so violent that not only did the materiality of these vessels return back to its primordial state of ether, but created a shock wave so intense that it created a parallel universe or our universe the beginning or initial shock wave of its creation we’ve come to know as the big bang.

Now whether or not history will repeat itself is unknown but if two trillion experts each with their own supply of merlot cannot sustain it without it blowing up, what hope do we have?

Jebus, you shouldn’t have come round this neck of the woods,
ILP has a guy named “Judas I.” and soon he’s gunnu take you down!

Lol.

No really, thats so funny because other people were talkin about harriechristus at other forums that I’ve been to. Harrie was even on the news, this is so funny! He spends his time online spreading his amazing grace. Harrie, can you walk on water? Get and e-cam and show us!

When Nietzche went insane they took him in and took care of him, which was a contradiction it itself because of Nietzches bullshit about not helping those in need, and then he was in need, BUT Nietzche was in rehab and wasn’t able to write. Now we have the internet and Harrie. Keep the good times rollin and try not to hurt anyone.

Peace. =)

Harrie, realistically, I must burst your bubble.

The universe and what it is made of is still expanding and it is actually expanding faster now then it was before.

If atoms are universes then the atoms in this universe would expand and be very unstable because of their size changing constantly.

Truth is no fun at all, it is a painful soberity.
Insanity is much like the blindness of love, it is “peace and joy for all”.

Harrie, I hope that you have a long and happy life.

Best wishes, from Dan~.

The real proof is logic … so use your brains first … and the proof of showing can last a long time for science to find … maybe thousands of years …so you have to be patient about that kind of proof :smiley: