What is the best job or career?

What is its advantage? If any.

Are you sure this belongs in the religious section? Unless you epxect everyone to answer Priest.

well that was the best gig for Halford…

-Imp

" You should not think about the outcome of defeat or victory, let nature takes its course" said the master

Are priests rational beings or not?
It makes sense that why shouldn’t I post this question, in a religion section, but why not?
To say I cannot post such a question here, means you are not a free being yet. If people in the religion section cannot answer such a simple question, they do not deserve to live.

Youre crazy.

rivertext.com/weil1v.html

Dan, you’re in the right section but IMO it requires a break from normal thought to understand why.

How many have either been sincere enough with themselves to put aside normal defense mechanisms in order to become open to the experience of our deep gladness or have a clue as to what the world’s deep need means?

Many men have admired crazy people.

" The ignorant will laugh but the wise will understand" said the master.

And to that I say, Tis better to laugh at what you dont understand than to try and understand it at all. I dont agree with that, since Im a philosopher. But ah heck I felt like throwing in some master-type crap.

" Those who seek shall find", said the master. " Those who wish to be taught shall be taught"

There is a difference between a philosopher and a true philosopher.

Now. Back to your original claim, why would you say a priest would be the best job? Or assume that priest is the logical answer in a religion section?
Or is this an act of ignorance?