The Church Of Dan.

Read below. :unamused:

Is it just coincidence that Dan spelled backwards is Nad. Hmmm…

No, it’s like cosmic!
U know? n stuff… yah,.

And if you put a mirror vertically in the middle of Dan’s name, the left side says ‘DaD’ and the right side says ‘nan’. Must be the mix between the holy father and the holy ghost (If your Nan’s dead) :sunglasses:
SPOOOKY!!!

I think that the mods deleted the thread link at the top there…

I was feeling really odd that day and I went to all the troubble of uploading pictures of things like a crosseyed baby and a swirl of puppy shit. Anyways – despite all persicution The Church Of Dan will continue!

My latest prophesy:

A blue and green sea that no one wanted to touch is brewing a life to stop a death. In 2023 , november 12, the creature rises. One will worship it, three shall not see it, and two shall fear it. Its smallest parts will become the greatest parts of earth. It will spread over all. It will be for peace though the world is in chaos. Its body will forever touch the east and the west.

It’seven worse than that. Having done some research I’ve discovered that DAN numerogically adds up to 19 (D=4, A=1 and N=14. the 1=9=10 and 1=0 =1. However NAD also equals ! and added together produce the evil number of duality:2.

This suggests an afiliation with non other than the Illuminati and more particular its hidden representative God Delsner.

Now Delsner has gone on possessing many people in modern society almost unnoticed. Followers of Delsner can often be spotted around street corners or playing video games in arcades with heavy eyes and usually stubble. Followers remain in psychic contact with the great god Desner and it becomes obvious when the folowers give you that glazed over look and when asked something they look at you confused and say “wha” indicating personal involvement with the universal ohm formulating into the “wha” question.

Of course that question is insidious in nature as it becomes revealed and the goal of Delsner is the captivation of everyone to focus on this eternal question people will gradually express more to each other in the form of “wha.” The goal of course is world peace as everyone becomes one with “wha” under the guidance of Delsner and his association with the Illuminati.

So beware of new religions, even Dan. You may find through your meditations developing a glazed over look and automatically responding through the initiate word “wha.” If so, you may have been found worthy by Delsner himself to become part of this exciting world changing tradition.

Bah… not funny.
Edited off

2/6/2006 - 8:18pm (-7GMT)

Dan has come with a message. [More crazey crap? Or is it true?]

The illuminates – through time – had entered into many seats of government. During the era of Jesus they had entered into Rome and perminenty anniolated “true christianity” by currupting it and turning it into self-destructive lies.

The illuminates have spread spiritsm/occult throughout the media and it is part of modern western ‘entertainment’, like so many other vile things now are.

The illuminati have now shifted their attention to Islam and Isreal. Unlike Christianity, Islam has not been completely currupted and devided yet. Steps are being taken towards a thrid world war against the Islamic faith and its home lands. One side is being turned against the other – so that the evils of each side can grow large and contend with eachother.

One of the next main targets on the list of the illuminati – is the destruction of Isreal.

Eventually the illuminati wish to bring about the “dronal times” – in which a mass of unhealthy, perverted and warped people are inslaved to and feed the communications/media ownders, as well as various genetic/satlite technology being used to currupt/alter the masses even worst then they already are.

“Holy spirit” is a thing of the passed and complete demonic monopoly of earthly intelligent life is the ultimate goal of the forces that guide the illuminati.

Luckily I am an inter-dimensional and can re-incarnate in any reality or world if this body is killed, but earthly humanity is so screwed! Sadly my powers have little effect under your physical laws… I can’t save you from this…

[b]The darkest will:
The darkest will has a plot and desire. It has a code of life on this earth.
Brimock:
"I knew thee well; I knew it like my fathers blows.

Life of the land must fear their difficulty instead of having courage and bringing a solution. The ones walking upon the land must lose hope and take their own lives; they must not save one another, they must instead become overwhelmed by troubles and feel that their life has no real value or meaning.

When two lives need each other – then the darkest of will shall turn one against the other; and there will be no patience and there will be no forgiveness; and one will become hurt and the other angry; and they will not see what good they could do if together as a team; and they will be blind to their own needs for love and patience; and they will puncture the flesh of one another and will spread hatred using their mouth. They will deny what they need in arrogance. Man will destroy nature and nature will destroy man. One must become the enemy of the other.

The kiss of death from the inside outward – shall be the seduction and the selfish trickery that replaces romantic honesty. Parents must neglect their children.

Those alive must lay upon the earth as if they were already dead; they must not want to achieve or fight any longer; they must feel pointless and irritated. The bird must not learn how to fly and the heart must not learn how to love even itself fully.

Stupid and pointless thoughts should be the main focus during the spare time of each mind. Useless, partial and mundane information must be spread and glorified around all of the earth.

True power must be given to only the ones who shall abuse it and exploit one another. Authority should not be questioned.

All life must die. All sacred things must be defiled and lost. All innocence must lead to corruption or death. All purity must become impure. All truth must become lies.

Men must become incapable of even controlling them self."[/b]

Dan,

you are a child.