Religon telling people to "be careful" or breeding

What is religons trying to do? Are they trying to warn their people to obey them so their God does not come and destroy them? Isn’t that breeding paranoia? How can people love their God when the represenatives play the “savoir” role, or good cop/bad cop against our unseen Boss? God gets the blame for the bad, while the “savoirs” get all the love and money.

Man I’ll bet He is really pissed off. :astonished:

Any thoughts?

God promised Noah he would never again foul the earth for the sake of man again.

Sodamn and Gamora were burned down for their Godlessness. And the fact that they saw angels disguised as people, and for some sub-conscious reason wanted to hurt them.

Who do you classify as saviors???

:unamused: I think after completing this post, I have posted 10 absurd response. Philosophy can make a person high. :D/

end of insanity.

:unamused: I think after completing this post, I have posted 10 absurd response within 5 minutes. Philosopy , I love it. :D/

end of insanity.

There is no God to blame or to talk to.
The fact that you are even asking these questions about “God” and religion show that you are still actually giving them thought – as if there was some sort of truth in them.

http://home.entouch.net/dmd/fld.htm
No he didn’t! People should stop lieing!