INTRODUCING....SUPERCHRISTIANITY!

IT would survive the truth of the Da Vinci Code…

IT would survive even if the body of Jesus were discovered tomorrow…

It is…SUPERCHRISTIANITY.

In fundamentalist/conventional Christian belief, the sacrifice of Jesus Christ by the Roman execution of crucifixion (never mind if the process of crucifixion didn’t originate with the Romans…just hear me out :slight_smile:) is arguably the most important belief in Christianity, followed closely by the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.

But fundamentalist/conventional Christianity is altogether silent on just HOW Christ: “took on (absorbed) the sins of mankind” by dying on the cross, thereby becoming the propitiatory object of God’s wrath toward mankind.

Enter SUPERCHRISTIANITY.

Superchristianity maintains that while dying on the cross, Christ experienced a long hallucination or dream within which he assumed the identities of every human being that has or will ever exist (think Christ in the place of Scott Bakula’s character Sam Beckett in the old TV series: “Quantum Leap”).

On the cross, Christ suffered all of the emotional pains, dysfunctional situations, murders, etc. suffered by human beings (or seemingly suffered, given HO…see my other posts) in the outside world within his mind while dying on the cross…and this is the process by which he: “took on the sins of the whole world” that is ambiguously described by conventional Christianity.

A natural and logical worry arises: How could the brain of Jesus Christ instantiate such a long dream, sharing the experiences of trillions of other beings throughout human existence (before and after) while suffering the natural pathologies of the pain of crucifixion (asphixiation and muscular/cardiovasular spasms, etc.)?

Speculative answer: By an appeal to both Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity and an invocation of mental particles of nature analogous to physical particles in space/time.

(1) Mental particles intervene (by God, who is proposed to be the universal “source charge” generating the particles by which he underlies and controls all physical reality alongside the other four forces of Nature) on the biology of the dying Christ, placing his deteriorating brain in suspended animation and themselves becoming his first-person subjective experience…acting out the “Quantum Leap”-like scenarios of Christ becoming every human being (both perpetrator and victim)

(2) An appeal to Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity applying even to consciousness (with some amendments from an ultimate “light speed” governing the physical world) that allows the sacrifical dreaming to proceed at the speed of light within the “mind” of Jesus, but experienced by Christ (as the center subject of experience) at “normal” conscious speed determined by the causal circumstances of the mental particles themselves.

Anyway, this is just one half of the doctrine of SUPERCHRISTIANITY.

(There is a book written by me on the subject, and I hope to place it online if I find an outlet with the space to take it in…100pgs. with some cool comic illustrations with a “Captain Jee-zus” theme metaphorically illustrating the salient points in Superchristian thought.

But…at this point I invite all comments, criticisms, or jibes…:slight_smile:

Thanks,

Jay M. Brewer
phenomenal_graffiti@yahoo.com

If God has wrath towards mankind then why doesn’t he get up off of his God-damned ass and destroy evil instead of his own son? If God doesn’t want sins then he should do something about them. He is [supposedly] ‘all-mighty’ and ‘all-knowing’ and he created everything so it’s all his responsability.

Leave Einstein out of this! It’s pure smut!

Use a free blog server. There are pleanty. You can also upload the document file here: http://www.reupload.com/
:angry:
I suggest you don’t waste your time adding to the mass of Christian smut. Jesus came and went, lived and died, and it didn’t do a damn bit of good. Evil and lies were always around.

No hard feelings; no more lies.
Take care now.

First of all this hallucination or dream is called a vision becuase it comes from God.

Second,… if Christ was dead,… Christ wouldn’t be dreaming, he would be in spirit form.

When Christ died, the currten that seperated the pharacies from the church goers was ripped in half. Signafying a change in Christianity. Where Christ is the medium to God. And the biggest thing that Christ brought to religion was the power of the holy spirit. Witch allows people to unburry the sickness in the soul and remember what it is to have the innocents and purity of a new soul. Remember when Christ made that speach about children?

what christ actually did to unlock the gates of hell?.. I don’t know. But I can assume that ghosts stuck in hell can at any time let go of hatred toward their murderer, or any other worldly feeling that would inhibit the perfection of heaven. As soon as they let go, the holy spirit would help remove it.

I just now realized that the next comming of Christ is going to signafy the final change. Maybe then we will have heaven on earth.

Well he took his damned time! Christianity is insane right now and the bible is full of smut. I want heaven on earth, we all do, and if this new & better system came we would all eventually get acustomed to it and fit into it. What’s the freakin hold up? I don’t see any logic to the sacrifice of Jesus (there was no ‘original sin’) and I don’t see any logic to why Jesus took so long to come to only the Jews. It’s all screwed.
Christianity – it be the pure madness.

It was the perfect act, as Gandhi once said. Look it up, take it in and broaden your horizons.

No original sin? We didnt take anything from the tree of knowledge and begin inventing things to better ‘enhance’ our lives?

You dont see this, you dont see that. You apparently dont see much, do you Dan? :slight_smile:

In referance to Christianity I regard Christianity at the top of the mountain. Mechanical societal influences gradually began to reduce its conscious origin into various aspects of Christendom or man made Christianity to satisfy differing societal and egotistical concerns. From my perspective there can be no such thing as Super Christianity but just Christianity and the various levels of Christendom it has devolved into over time.

Sorry for questioning your vast wisdom…

You know what? Next time I see billions of evil things happening that I have the power to stop from happeing – I wont stop it from happeing – I will instead sacrafice my own son and then forgive everyone and never help bring any justice what-so-ever even when I could.

Dan is God, don’t you remember?
To remain holy and as a sign of your covenant with me, you must cut off the foreskin of the penis that I have you, and if you do not do this thing and you enter into the camp of my people – you must be put to death!

I’m all-wise, wiw!

Don’t love your life or your posessions more then me. I’m God! Love me for no reason. I don’t even talk to you or answer your prayers, but love me more then your own moma.

It’s pure shit. The bible was written in an era of slavery and it teaches submission/slavery/superstition/conformism. Pure shit.

Christians are in denile of who and what they are as a species. They think that death is the solution and they think that God will only help/reward them once they are already dead. What surprises me the most is just how many people believe in this sort of insanity. Why? Well, we must ‘preach the good news’ ‘so that they may be saved’. A massive mind control program has been under way for thousands of years and it changed they way that a lot of people think. There was never a naturally occuring ‘biblical truth’, it is not natural or needed, but it is preached and spread like a desease. So many lies, so little time.

Apology accepted. Now, let us return to the mixing of chocolate and bacon. :wink:

The article below is posted with full permission of the author:

Examine the history of any culture from anywhere in the world and you will almost certainly find a self proclaimed priesthood, existing hand in hand with ruling elites and displaying all the pretensions of their political masters; expecting deference, power and ‘tribute’ for the ‘mystery’ they claim to understand on ‘our’ behalf.

Well that great wheel of history and final of all judges, having already consigned numerous examples of religion to its own dustbin of oblivion, may be turning once again to deliver its verdict on all Christian monotheistic claims which exist today, and even human nature itself!

However tempting it may be to presume the contentious debate between proponents of Evolution and Intelligent Design will be the battle ground for this final reckoning, think again; even if this conflict between very different, competing conceptions of understanding and claims to knowledge are playing an unwitting role in defining the rules of engagement. For they clarify the central  threat all monotheism confronts to its credibility. 

That is, after almost five thousand years of theological development and tradition, and contrary to their own scriptural record, the world is no closer to any insight, understanding, or path for faith, able to confirm either the possibility of God or the claims tradition makes to speak for the name of a potential reality, yet to demonstrate its own existence unequivocally. 

Even the word ‘reality’ suggests something solid. And whatever ones religious convictions might be, progress continues however haphazardly, because of criteria applied to that concept which has been the sole gift of secular scientific method. What makes this conception of understanding such a great leap ahead of any previous philosophical or religious truth claim is simple. Science demands that something works. Every true reality can be tested. And the intrinsic accountability of science, recently observed by the disgrace and fall of a Korean scientist for falsifying data and results, while not perfect, is still the best mankind has evolved for discerning the difference between reality and self deception. 

Religion on the other hand has no such checks to its fervent imagination except scriptures; which have themselves been the cause for more dispute, conflict and division than history can count. Without a foundation in reason and ethics, it  reverts to violence and coercion when its orthodoxy is threatened. The contradiction of three competing claims to the same God plagues monotheism. The regular abuses and corruption of both priest and institution continues to undermine whatever credibility it pretends to.

So intellectually vacuous have religious ideas become in some quarters of the modern world, many thinkers, intellectuals and scientists, particularly those evolutionary biologists, with what might easily seem a more plausible, alternative theory of the universe, have concluded that theistic religion, if not God, is just a human invention, self deception and historical illusion woven into culture. 

With so many unresolved conundrums facing mankind and the earth itself, so briefly into a new millennium,  any new hope for the new century has already given way to foreboding, of new conflicts, fears for the environment, of natural disasters and pandemic. following closely on the heels of previous world wars, sectarian conflict, ethnic cleansing and holocaust; with uncountable millions dead, it’s hard to avoid the  impression, even if there is a God, he doesn’t give much of a damn for humankind, in spite of anyones particular religious bent? 

If religious claims were a harmless phenomenon there would be little concern. But religious institutions demand loyalties, command and consume vast resources and are powerful players in every political sphere they inhabit. Their agenda is often in conflict with the ideals of freedom, democracy and conscience. For that very reason did the American founding fathers, all too aware of the destructive European experience with religion, try to limit its impact within a new country by the first amendment to the US constitution?

Yet completely unforeseen or expected in anyones lifetime, this status quo of embedded historical divisiveness, political interference and the greatest unresolved questions of human existence may finally have been disentangled. If material circulating the web proves itself to be authentic, and there appears to be both the means and a concerted effort to confirm it, the implications defy the imagination! 

For anyone interested, spreading from a number of web sites, being distributed free as a pdf. download, made up of twenty nine chapters and three hundred and seventy pages is a intellectual, religious and political bombshell: the first wholly new and complete interpretation of the teachings of Jesus the Christ and The Law for two thousand years. It’s entitled: The Final Freedoms. And this new teaching or revelation has nothing whatsoever to do with any religious tradition known to history. It is unique in every respect.

This new interpretation, also called the Gospel of the Resurrection, defines the moral foundation of all human conduct and finds expression within a new ethical conception of human spiritual union, the marriage between one man and one woman. It resolves the most intractable questions and issues of human sexuality  and offers possibilities for peace, health and cultural development only dreamt of by any political process. 

This new teaching is pure ethics. It requires no institutional framework or hierarchy, no churches, no priestcraft, no scholastic theological rational, costs nothing and requires only the convictions of faith and the necessary measure of self discipline to accomplish a single new moral imperative. 

Using a synthesis of several thousand scriptural elements from the Old and New Testaments, the Apocrypha , The Dead Sea Scrolls and The Nag Hammadi Library, it describes and teaches a single Law, a single moral principle and offers its own proof; one in which the reality of God confirms and responds to an act of perfect faith, by a direct, individual intervention into the natural world; providing a correction to human nature, a change in natural law, altering consciousness and human ethical perception. Here is new, primary insight and understanding of the human condition. 

As the first ever religious teaching able to demonstrate its own efficacy, the first ever religious claim to understanding and knowledge that meets all the criteria of the most rigourous, testable scientific method, this teaching represents something new to history. That is to say the first living and testable religious truth and proof of the living God has been published on the Net! But this is not man testing God but God testing man!

The beginnings of a moral and intellectual revolution are unfolding on the web and this expression of insight called: The Final Freedoms, self-evidently reflecting a profound  understanding far beyond human intellectual origin, is more than able to bring the entire theological history and claims of monotheistic tradition to dust, and probably redefine the very future of our planet. 

So if the road to a greater future for our species is to be found over the dead carcass of a theological counterfeit tradition we have mistakenly called religion, so be it. And let the gnashing of teeth be heard all around!  

Copyright R.A. Landbeck 2006

The manuscript: The Final Freedoms is a free pdf. download from a number of sites including the two listed below.

Links: energon.uklinux.net
thefinalfreedoms.bulldoghome.com

Actually, the strange thing is…I agree with everything you said in your post.

The problem with religion, as opposed to scientific inquiry…is that there is no reproducible, testable, empirical condition that would ground almost all religious belief in subjective(and hence, inferred objective) reality. There is indeed only imagination and belief, sometimes giving way to violence if one’s heartfelt belief is threatened.

This “Final Freedom” seems, however, more “human-centered” than “God-centered” at first view, although it claims some empirical action between God and man.

Interesting.

But here’s where SUPERCHRISTIANITY differs…

First, Superchristianity supposes a sort of Theological Reductionism, or a view that holds that the world that we experience and know reduces to a cause and effect dependency relation between God and the physical world. That is, God is a Fifth force of Nature in terms of a universal (or multiversal) interactionism.

Interactionism (see David J. Chalmers, “Consciousness and it’s Place in Nature”-online paper; and David Rosenhan and Martin Seligman,“Abnormal Psychology”)is the view that the causal relationship between the mental in the physical does not just flow in one direction only: from the physical to the mental…it flows both ways, so that mental phenomena produces effects on the physical and vice versa.

Superchristianity supposes a universal interactionism, within which God is a causal conduit (or even source charge) of mental fields that permeate the universe, and thus can interactionistically constrain physical fields and particles to behave in a certain circumscribed way, as opposed to random chance arrangements as supposed in atheistic/secular theory.

Thus, the world operates statistically according to the mind of God, and how he, like a cartoonist, determines what will happen and when to every human life, according to a predetermined “vision” as a property of his omniscience.

Thus, a human cannot “bootstrap” himself morally, it depends on the will of God. (Although, following Frederick Hayek and his paper on neural evolution…God has created beings that do not believe in or worship him and that hold that they are the masters of their own destiny…according to an intention to yield a deliberate moral/psychological evolution of mankind from the “neanderthal” ( like the humans I have just mentioned)…to the “modern man”…human beings who are psychologically spliced with and linked to Jesus Christ.)

As for an empirical basis for Superchristianity…look to the Psalms, and to the inferences from the writings of the apostle Paul in Romans…that there are human beings that are psychically linked to and re-enact the experiences of Jesus Christ, and as such are empirically protected by God from death.

But this is a prediction of the objective truth of Superchristianity…if we can find human beings that cannot die(at least, they cannot be murdered…as the scriptures stress that humans are not meant to remain as they exist in the world.)

Like the “Final Freedom”, Superchristianity understands that there must be some empirical proof of the truth of a religious belief, or else one’s beliefs are just more religious conjecture…supported only be faith.

At any rate, goliah, that was a well-informed, intelligent, and agreeable post concerning the weakness of religious thought to scientific knowledge and inquiry.:slight_smile:

Jay M. Brewer
phenomenal_graffiti@yahoo.com

[/u]

You do realise that the divinity of Jesus is not actually a given fact. Ancient texts certainly did not suggest this. There is some argument that this is simply political spin generated to fulfill some emotional void at that particular time. More worrying is that it is likely to have been instigated in a rather premeditated way for global political gain.

Any thoughts ?