Creationists have a thirst for universal justice

In Islam, Christianity, and other monotheistic & creationist religions – there is a premise:
Everything was created by a God that sees, knows and cares about us.

This means that we always have to answer to someone for what we do – and all good will be noted, and all bad will be eventually punished.

Creationism changes the appearance of reality – to make it look more civilized and meaningful.

Creationist, monotheisms are very appealing to humans because of our societies teaching us the incredible value of justice.

The combination of all known reality Γ’β‚¬β€œ and infinite virtue of a creator of all known reality Γ’β‚¬β€œ is an incompatible and illogical combination, but our craving for universal justice can easily overpower our craving for pure and simple truth & non-biased reason.

Yes, I’m right.

so creationists take comfort in the conformity of an all knowing God. While satanists take comfort in moral anarchey and the idea that we all get ours in different ways. While you take comfort in the idea that science concures all???

If you want to make this personal, I don’t take comfort or suffering – I take truth.

What is truth?- pontius pilate

Truth is an inbiased, full understanding of fact – free from human application and opinion.

Why not let the creationists propagate their prolixities in Religious Education classes?

And since when did Darwinism contain an attempt to explain the beginning of the universe?

In short, Darwinism and creationism are not, in fact, antithetical.

If either, however, are propagated as absolute orthodoxy, then - of course- its proponents will have overstepped the mark. The fact is, then, yet again, that impassioned (but rather thoughtless) Americans are getting carried away.

:unamused: