Who is more powerful God or Jesus?

I said…Whoever God wants to be more powerful. IMO

How did you…think…I said they were equal?

Can you elaborate further?

According to conventional Christian doctrine, Jesus’ teachings are more complete than previous teachings. However, both the New and Old Testament are viewed as having the same core message; the New is just easier to understand and contains more of the message.

As for the thread title, God is Jesus in conventional Christianity; they aren’t just equal, they’re the same entity. There’s no way to compare power among the different parts of the Holy Trinity, because the parts are different roles or presentations of the same power. Who is more powerful, me or me? Oh no! You can’t say they’re equal, that’s cheating :confused:

Although some sects of Christianity will disagree. For example, sometimes Jesus is viewed as being solely human and ultimately just enacting God’s will perfectly, and being his “Son” in that sense.

Does this count as domestic abuse, since it is a father and son fighting, or masochism, since it is gonna be a self-on-self grudgematch.

Seriously though, gonna go with the Old Testament Daddy. When I speak to most believing Christians I find I’m dealing with a good old-fashioned storm god.

The teachings of Jesus have their appeal, don’t get me wrong, but I rarely see them in practice.

dan020350,i dont mean to be critical,but your topic titles and opening posts seems to be completely different or i can’t see them in union.

the trinity is a false doctrine IMO of coarse. i have anti-trinity scriptures,as i was debaiting this earlier in my life. it seems religious things cannot be 100% validated:AKA arguements.to certain people anyway. as usual,i will only elaborate if someone takes attention to this.

i may be digressing but i really like future man’s point here:
ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … 33#1735733

THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME.

This is what gets me, I believe before I even posted the question they will say they are equal and one.
Why does my rehetoric side does not believes this.

“When there is a way of believing that is not the way, However it seems right for a man to believe in a certain way but at the end lies death”

If God and Jesus were the same Why would jesus say he will sit at the right hand of god?

I could only state that you mean the teachings are the same, but who has more authority is I am implying.

i can sit at my own right hand,itz called holding a pen.
we are the same,we come from eachother.

Surely there must be someone who is more intelligent or more stronger.
Like comparing both of your hands, which one do you use the most? Unless you say you use them both. Then I will ask do you use them both at the same time?
IF god and Jesus were the same, then it would only means Jesus and god is not more intelligent then me or you, and all human beings are equal in intelligence and authority, which is all absurd.

There is something that makes us unequal. We born and die will be equal, how we live will be different and unequal. So how can you say they are one and the same?

that isn’t an absurd thought,it’s thinking that you can limit the limitless.
because they share eachothers traits.
Life requires Death,Death requires Life,easy as that it’s the flow of Alchemy “all is one,one is all”.

Yes, at the beginning everyone will think and believe everything is one and one is all. However, when you realize while you are living everything is not one and all. Yet , again when you die, everything is one and one is all. Therefore, as long as you believe everything is one at the end it is okay, but while living you are mistaken.

but all is one and one is all remains the same thing:
The world is all and i am one. it oesn’t change itself,it has no emotions or body for functioning to do so,it remains the same one is the wisdo words,the other is translation,they are one in the same,like christ and God,even though jesus represents midday and God is just a word made by humanity for adults to mind-rape their innocent children with lies.

I think that this guy is the most powerful…

Can’t argue with Battle Pope!

yes actually SUPREME is far better then battle pope,the pope carries weapons like a coward,Supreme is his own weapon.

Damn your everywhere Donnie Dark.

As I say before still stands, everything is one but not. I know in the future you will understand.

I don’t know who is battle pope, therefore, I am sure others do not, making his name lesser known then the word God or Jesus. Therefore, he is not powerful.

Unfortunately I can’t really say I’ve read the book. It just amuses me every time I pass it at the book store. Maybe I’ll pick up an issue next time.

I’m imploring you to use a dictionary, thesaurus, spell check, whatever is necessary to make your posts readable. PLEASE!!!

Jon F

Manifested,

That was awesome :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, I still find it hard to believe that its an actual published comic and not something I dug up on Something Awful.

a Cubist cannot just stand still,it causes boredom,ignorance,and chaos,i know battle pope makes a good poser of religous idoletry.Word-god’s are not powerful they are excuses,jesus was balck as far as im conecerned,at least battle pope can have a face,thats one high advantage over any word-god.

Its not my fault you can’t read it, others can. Why not you?