Would Jesus forgive Satan if He repented?

Read the Summa Theologica by St. Thomas Aquinas- Punishment of the Demons-particuarly the second and third article. It talks about the obstinate evil will in demons among other things…

Where did he come up with his opinion? Would it be safe to trust his opinion as gospel? I just don’t want to be misled.

What does all that mean?

I don’t know, besides God whose opinion can we really trust?

Exactly. :astonished:

I think God’s opinions are called “truth”.

Although we all have our own wills and truths/opinions.

IMO

Jesus commanded us to forgive people who sin against us. Would he be a hypocrite, if He did not forgive satan should he repent?

Like…you must forgive if anyone asks you for forgiveness…but I don’t have to?

It is funny…but I have not gotton a “answer” to this question…only opinions…yet I think only He Himself can completely answer and explain this to us. Unless Someone feels comfortable speaking for God on this matter, and is ready to assume that responsibility.

Any thoughts?

Get out some coffie you Xian niga homiez, cauze its time for verbal diarea and AA+ laxatives. [Grabs some wheat bran]

Oh my God! Such relavence! Such truth! Such science! Such proof! This speculation will surely lead us on the right track!

IIIIf JEzUzzxxsssSSSSsss

Came a knockin at ThE DevilZ’s d00r, Leme GUESS.

Satan:
“Omgz, I’m such a fuck up. I wanna undo all of that death and damage, because it was so mundane and useless. I wanna live in peace and satisfaction forever now. This means I wanna repent for what I’ve done.”

JEEZUS CHRIST OF THE LATTER DAY SAINTZ:
"Sup my nigga? WO WO WO! It be bangin! Joseph smith be the bitches, see? And if satan stops bein evil, we can’t be good no more! All things require an opposite!

DESPITE THE THERMODYNAMIS THAT GOD CREATED, IT TURNS OUT THINGS LIKE COLD ARE STILL THE OPPOSITE OF HOT, AND PLEASURE IS OPPOSITE OF PAIN, despite neural science and facts about particle vibrations. Boing* Who woulda figured?
So, satan, keep on killin peeps so I be raise their ass up to godly stats in HEAVEN. oooh yeah."

JEEZUS MEETS ARNOLD S. :
"I have finally found you, you evil beach. It’s judgment day.
(Jeezus starts to pop Satan with a minigun.)
KPPKPKPKPKPKP*
BLAM BALM, BANG!
(Guts and blood everywere)
Eat lead and die, satan…
PKPKPKPKPKPKPPP!
Auh, you’ve just been terminated.

(Then roman soliders grab Jezus and nail him to a cross)
JEEZus Arnold S.:
“You are beegeening to make me peest.”
Epithus:
“Shut up foo, you claimed to be God’s son, and we don’t take kindly to shitz.”
JEEZus Arnold S.:
“Eets time to meet yoa mayka.”
(Rips flesh off of cross, is actually the terminator, blows away pretorain guards.)

All be back, baby.
(Second coming of Christ and armagedon later on, after terminator 4 reaches 7 billion in box office).

Jesus of logic:
“Satan, you’ve repented and seen the error in your ways? But God is all wise and he created you, and theoretically God is more capable of persuading you to do what is right then you yourself are.”
Satan:
“Logic!? WTF!?”
Jesus:
“Logic is man’s greatest gift. We must do only what is most reasonable.”
Satan:
“So then… no more penis cutting, and stuff?”
Jesus:
“You mean circumsition? Well… umm…”
Satan:
“Answer the question!”
Jesus:
"…most of the time, God issues commands without explanation… And he allowed you to kill all of those people, and then allows people to lie about him, and over 1000 false Xian dinominations defile his holy name…

So, a few unanswered prayers/questions are to be expected, because greater deficiencies are existent."
Satan:
“But if he’s all knowing, why doesn’t he say somethin?”
Jesus:
“Just wait! God will send a prophet!”
Satan:
“That wont work, there are so many false prophets that noone will listen!”
Jesus:
“And then after this, if they don’t listen, they all are gunnu die.”
Satan:
“Hey man, enough. God killed more people then I ever did, and I wanted to stop all that now. I wanted to get forgiveness and change. What’s all this about 1 prophet and death and stuff?”
Jesus:
“Um… Ask God about that.”
Satan:
“That never works! Billions of people on earth pray to God every day, but they don’t get replies, answers or real solutions to life’s problems.”
Jesus:
“I can’t say. God only gave me a certain amount of mental capacity, and that’s it.”
Satan:
“Maybe we should tell some people about what’s really going on… We could explain to scientists what it’s like up here in dimension zero, directing chance and omnicycles.”
Jesus:
“What if we can’t? Time is so linear that when we exert influance on it, by the time we have made one of our goals into a reality thousands of years have passed. Modern technology is so advanced that by the time we ever get around to our direct explanations, they will have already independanty fully explained all of us.”
Satan:
“That’s no fun! Once they stop serving us what are we gunnu do with ourselves?”
Jesus:
“I dunno… Lets play ping pong.”
Satan:
“W00t.”

Most biblically accurate response:
Things like apostacy are “unforgivable sins”, and even if Satan did repent and stop being evil, these laws would support Gods killing of Satan eventually anyways, not that it happened yet…

Dear PG:
Efficiency, health and preservation are easily the guides of good logic.
We can trust unbiased people who provide us with strait facts, and the next step is applying these facts to our quality of life.

Dear adl:
[-X
A one liner!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Maybe your being sarcastic, and he wasn’t opaic/confusing???
SAy YouR ssOrrryyYY!!! LoL.

(Don’t ban Adlerian, you nigz.)

Download a digital bible somewhere,
and get one that you can use to search for keywords in,
and then look for “unforgivable sin”.

Biblically, God cannot forgive people who leave the Church, for example, or leave what they think is “God”, and Satan left God after having a true understanding of right and wrong, so that counts as an “unforgivable sin”. Besides all of this, claims that “God can’t go back on his word” mean that if he promised to kill Satan, no logic, change or state of reality would stop his eventual action.

Dear Judas:

Your questions are leading you to the realization of self-contradiction and non-reason. Logic also dictates that God is incapable of these, and therefor the theoretically existent and perfect God – most likely – has been misrepresented by bible writers.

For a large period of time, the bible was only orally transfered from person to person, antil later written down. The same pharasies that Jesus denounced, exposed the hypocracy of, and the same ones who hated AND killed the Christ! These ones were in full control of bible translations and copies/content.

Let’s step back for a moment…
Jesus was a radical, and hated by the religious leaders…
…People lied about him and hated him…
Once they killed his body, the next step was to completely kill his name and the truth!

Once you realize non-reason and self-contradiction in a word about God, you also realize the corruption and falsehood of that word about God.

These 1000+ Xian demoninations contradict eachother often, whilst claiming to be right. This is evidence of the truth being corruped and missapplied/missrepresented.

I ask you this:
If Satan wanted to destroy God’s rulership, would he not directly attack all true information about God!? Without a reasonable and careful attitude about religious claims about God, would it not be an obvious and prime opertunity for “the father of the lie” to implant confusing deception when you believed in proofless nonsense???

If Jesus came again, the Church would deny or kill him again, because they are that far from the truth, just like they were back in Isreal.

Dear David Redden,
Patience and long-suffering are some of God’s attributes listed, and these involve waiting within time. I’ve not seen one verse that claims spirit life is outside of time. If they were outside of time, all deed would be instantanious. Anything that they ever wanted to do would instantly be done, and not even God talking would be possible, because metatime actions are instant absolute realities.

As you can see, these creatures are still theoreticall existent and active, therefore within time and limited by time in their process of works.

Dear all:

bibledatabase.org/html_bibles.html
Download here, bottom left, then choose a mirror site.

So would paul have been condemned? Yet He was forgiven by Stephen as He was being stoned to death. Why do you take a killer and appoint him over your flock?

Didn’t the Pharisees accuse jesus as being the devil?

Should Satan be forgiven?

Should you be forgiven?

Was satan a hypocrite?

Was Jesus a hypocrite?

Are you a hypocrite?

How can you condemn satan without getting to know him, or knowing his true heart and intentions? Are you really comfortable playing God by doing so?

I don’t really think it’s up to Jesus to forgive. It is up to Jesus to love unconditionally.

Satan is a metaphor for that part of us which sins.

Repentance is not just to ask for forgiveness. It is to recognise our behaviour and transform it. True repentance is transformation.

A

Silly question. Of course he would. He would have to. Hazard of the job.

[size=75]‘he’ used only for grammatical convention.[/size]

From the Catholic perspective, Satan is evil.

Your question makes no sense all. Satan means unrepenting evil. So your question becomes

Would Jesus forgive Satan who by nature will never repent, repent?

Also during the time I was in exil, I rediscovered a thought I had for a long time but simply forgotten.

The case of the missing words

The questions or misunderstandings comes about chiefly because sentences are not complete. So questions that are not complete are not questions at all.

Take for instance, the theory of knowledge, I mean, what is the theory of knowledge about what

and another thing, words do not make sense in isolation just as letters do not make sense in isolation.

No one every pondered what each letter of the alphabet meant, but they keep on taking sentences apart and tries to understand the words in absence of the context of the original sentence, which I believe is madness.

Now back to the point, as Catholic, it is the view of Church that Satan like Judas would not repent before our Christ, and for that reason they have been thrown into the depth of hell. Now the question becomes whether you would like to join them? or whether you’d like to Celebrate the Eucharist with us, the believers.

Lol. PoR is back.
Hi PoR, how have you been?

Por, you have such knowledge into the intentions and thoughts of satan. I am in awe. Do you know Him? How do you know what he will and won’t do? Do you have his phone number?

it means your educated with Lies,sending children into a starving future America.

i love when people get confused by their own religous lies.

Is it possible for a question(s) to be a lie(s)?

Please explain how that works for me.

Thanks Donnie!

see the wordvirus article on cubicawarnessonline for more information.

Do you trust them and their opinions?

an ineffable truth cannot be fought against,trust is how you hand over yourself too the truth of TimeCube,Life Cube,Family Cube and Race days.

a Cube has 4 walls,a ceiling and a floor.
as you know,a square has 4-corners for whoever is in the Cube,rotation happens because each square will represent something of your Cubic image.
exmaples are:

1.Mother,Father,Son,Daughter-family square.
2.white,black,asian,indian-race square.
3.sunup,sundown,midday,midnight-4 day square
4.baby,child,parent,gand-parent-4 lifetime square
that completes the 4 corners.
as for the ceiling and floor,they represent opposite sexes.
male and female.
you are cornered inside this Cube,as a Cubic not an entity or deity.

how can you not trust something that corners you?.