God is Time

i dont believe in God, i believe

everything in the universe exists as {god} and as a creation {god}. The experience of {god} is experiencing life. Life is experiencing and existing as a creation of {god}. The mind is an incredible creation of {god} and is the only way in the entire universe to ‘experience’ {god}. Before there was life there was only {god}. There was NEVER before {god} never…ever…even before never…never was, but really there was always ALWAYS because before never there was never any never. {god} is only describable and indescribable through the mind. The mind however can never see {god} or understand completely the way {god} works. However the mind, with the unification of the body, can literally manipulate {god}, or change what exist among {god}. because {god} is exactly what you see, what you experience… {god} is Time.

this is posted in another forum on this website but i realized it would be better placed here

are you feeling ok?

Mr Kebop wrote:

It appears as if you believe in God, just not the normal view of Him. I understand all you’ve said, but your point is pretty much useless. God is time, God is everything, so… what else?

im trying to say God is not your omnipotent buddy

If you’re saying that any phenonenon at all can be called God, then this isn’t a falsifiable arguement and you aren’t really asserting anything at all.

Time is pre-decided,God is a word,end of discussion.

that’s right only the Cubic spirit can be your omnipotent buddy,he is more Human then a Human emitted word-god.

what else? God is Word that’s what else,God isnt Time nor the universe.
opposites created the universe,opposites created your 16 great-grandparents,and your 2 parents,the sun and the moon completed the Milky way but your to ignorant stupid and evil to notice,i don’t mean to offend you but it’s the cold hard beuatiful truth,like a woman.

yeah to be honest there really isnt to much of an arguement behind this…sorry i posted this damn thread…i just got blazed again and wrote shit.

This sounds almost like Spinoza (insofar as I understand him, anyways…)

if God is Time,and Time is Cubic not linear,then he is the Cubic spirit of humanity,not a trinity.

actually i came up with a theory that makes just as much sense as TimeCube.

well i was thinking…mabye the universe is actually held up by a giant fucking kangaroo and because the kangaroo is also holding the ‘truth’ then we humans can never get to it because we’re being held up by the kangaroo. and plus we are dirty and stupid and religion sucks ass and yeah shit like that.

THE KANGAROO IS THE TIME AND THE HEXAGON AND THE TRUTH CAN YOU NOT SEE THE LOGIC???

wait a minute!!! there is no fucking logic to it.

everyone of your post is restricted to some babble that is incomprehensible about TimeCube.

so at least explain your incomprehensible babble and show me how i can figure out shit just by understanding timecube. comprehensibly please.

stop cursing at me,the kangaroo is quiet a good “theory” you made.
i don’t “babble” not once have i posted with such rude comments such as yours,i have no reason to offend you,other then your constant hating towards me.there is Logic in TIMECUBE it is the fact of saving humanity from itself by thinking Cubic,and refusing to deal with religous and academic lies,on the contrary th earth would grow barren with no word-animals (humans) left,we are on a path of cannabalism and your too busy ignoring it because you live for today with your selfish BS instead of thinking about the poor children in the united states “future” we would be lucky to have one.

im sorry, i was rude. i just dont understand what you are trying to say when your post involve ‘cubic thinking’
im sorry to have offended you.

but i still fail to understand how thinking in cubics can solve the problems of the world.

----i am not selfish, i am concerned, but indeed powerless.----

explain to me exactly how thinking in cubics will solve world problems.

if you choose not to then accept my apology. but seriously…i dont like TimeCube
i think that some of the things your saying about how so called ‘word virus’ (as in everything that we say and do is truly worthless becuase it is trapped within the human condition…like the concept of what is a chair? we call it a chair, but that is not really what it is.) is hurting humankind, but i think that these problems are unavoidable, we must work with what we can do within the human condition. and you say religion is bad…i agree… religion distracts us from what we should focus on more…thinking…productively and not restrictively (although don’t get me wrong theres religious people who are still accomplished thinkers but im talking more about established religion).

but still this ‘cubic’ stuff, i dont know what your talking about and what it ultimately means for the future of humanity and how understanding it can help and change humanity.
right now to me it sounds like TimeCube is a scientifically (but just fake science) charged nihilistic philosophy…which never really did anyone any good anyway now did it?

nihilism,the worship of death,i doubt TimeCube has that trait.
if you take the info that is away from dr.ray’s raving,but somewhat in it,then you will achieve the Cubic truth,i myself have a thought of thinking TimeCube is just a Hoax or as such,justs omething funny,but there is serious things involved,since this clearly has to do with humanity.

the best way to defeat a wordvirus,is with another wordvirus,take religion out and let the TimeCube be exposed too all life on earth.it’s like if your in pain,use pain to fix it.ignoring religous lies (the larger pain) and brining forth a new pain (thinking cubic) will make humanity start to heal itself AND planet earth.

TimeCube,has been sonsidered a Cult,in my case since dr.ray claims himself “the smartest thinker and wisest human” then a Cubist would be an elite,like the supreme court of all Humanity in one or more bodies.

a chair is indeed a chair,im not saying it isnt,im saying you can replace it,with something of better comfort and security,better than technology,a real connection too the cubic spirit’s (they are male and female).

I accept your apology,though i do think you should have more self-control when posting,because i don’t want to be banned from ILP.

if you think cubic,thinking of your family is thinking cubic,thinking of other races (not in an interracial way,or religous for that matter) is thinking cubic,thinking of your lifetime is thinking cubic,and thinking you can live beyond 1-day rotation is thinking cubic.you might now be aware that you have been thinking cubic this entire time,thats right.now that you know your power,can you handle it amongst others like i have?.

not once did i mean to offend you,nor did i want to be attacked with such hatred.thinking cubic is like thinking like a christian,only one does not contain aadult lies that brainwash children.

to handle humanity by thinking cubic,is like controlling the way a boat must go,without an engine,nor a paddle,your hands are cuffed,your thinking the attempt is impossible,But you can use your weight as your advantage to the rest of the hostages,and at some point during your control you can rock the WORD-MURDERERS out of the boat then safety will be at the end of the stream,where you will be punished,but you have also saved human yotuh.im not saying you should go on a killing spree,just express the truth with the best of your advantage over the academic instituions and grade-schools bye FREEDOM OF SPEECH TimeCube should be educated to children,if teachers can handle the power of Cube’s that is.all im saying is your going too make a difference,a better expectation of humanity.the earth can heal itself through time,but we need to work with it more than against it,we can use it,but we also need to watch what where doing while where taking it apaprt,reember you need it stable,or all life will be deceased off the earth,by acts of cannabalism and more religous nihilism.

TimeCube is imperfect, like it’s inventor. When we change the theory depending on the situation, we make the theory alive instead of dead. Theories should advance and progress.

Time is change fabric.

Change happens and from point A to point B there is difference, and the distence between A and B is “time”. Time is all distence between difference.

Logic is math, it is measure of value in concept. Part of Dr.Ray’s main idea system in the math of thought is anti singularity, anti 0, and pro-cube.

Most logic is actually relative between opposite “corners”. “CubicThought” doesn’t need 4 corners, but two poles. Always remember the opposite of all things when making large desitions. Being one-sided is anti-change, which is anti-life.

When speeking the deepest truth we must say two things that are opposite.

We are smart and we are idiots.
We are good and we are bad.
We are strong and we are weak.
We are right and we are wrong.

When we are aware of both poles of logic and reason, we can make choices and form opinions relative to the distance between both poles, which is all of the “space” between cause and effect; this is a wider spectrum of choice, which makes more response-able thought in life.

I laughed at Dr.Ray, and his picture was funny, though I feel sorry that he is old because I don’t want unique people to ever die out.

He is so exentric that it takes allot of deep insight to see the value and point of what he is saying.

If we think that only we are right, this means that all other people are useless to us. Once alone, we cannot react with opposites. The second law of entropy is that a closed circut builds up chaos, isn’t it? So, thinking that we are perfectly right and better then everyone or everything else leads to madness and chaos. This also applies to a “perfect” “word-God” which is a singularity instead of a prepetual changing reaction/team/relative-system.

And… Maybe I should make a more understandable version of Dr.Ray’s TimeCube, because I’ve done a far better job here at providing good Cubics/Polics then I see being done at the “official website”.

if what Dan is saying is TimeCube then now i understand TimeCube. but i don’t think that TimeCube disproves God as it states on Dr. Ray’s website. (by the way i am an atheist). and i dont believe or understand allotaa the other stuff he talks about.

but yes i understand what Dan~ is saying because he is explaining to me a bit more clearly, and i understand a little bit more of what you are saying now.

and yeah i agree…ive always agreed and thought such things…but i just never was able to decipher this TimeCube, especially after i saw the picture of the world inside of a giant cube…that is ridiculous.

Donnie earlier you said

well if time is infinite…then we live AS infinity…which would mean everything is pre-determined. least thats how i always thought of it…but im still skeptical to the idea that i dont have free-will…this is where shit gets complicated.

Dear Kebop and Donnie:

Dr.Ray missapplies “TimeCube” because it is actually a dimond of subjective measurement. Please ignore the crappy versions of TimeCube.
:smiley:

Two [or more] poles, each are different or opposite.

The center and dividing line of the quarads is the middle-line; the center between both poles.

Circles fit better into a stack of diamons then they do in boxes, and it conserves more space within, but from outside there is no “free-space” left and it all fits together.

All logic is math and measure.
When we have nothing to compare something to other then itself, we cannot measure it.

Cycles and spheres have no visible point, pole, corner or dividing line.
Something like life, is a cycle with two poles: birth and death. If birth was removed, death would remove all life. If death was removed, infinite birth would happen.

People who say that time is “predetermined” may actually misapply this realization. Why? Because the present is the only force that determines the future!!! Full understanding of the present, is full understanding of the future. Full control of the present, is full control of the future. Future is expansion, passed is reduction. One of the main meanings of life is growth and advancement; this can only happen in the future! The direction of life and the expantion of future are moving in the same direction and they always were. Our main problem on earth is limited resources and stability, not limited future/time.

The present predetermines the future. We live in and are the present. We were created by our passed, but we also create the future. We were controlled by the unseen passed, and control the unseen future.

Freewill is choice and a variety of options. If a human had a wide enough variety of options, they could always make the best choice. Freedom is measured by the width of options and comprehention in life! All width is between two or more poles. Each time we descover a new fact, even if it is our opposite, this adds new poles, wider choice/awareness, and more freedom!

Freedom is felt in similarity to bliss or peace, because it is a form of harmony and ability to deal with life. Freedom is felt because of our natural instinct and logic that we are born with, and freedom is usually pleasurable when we have it.

Freewill, at it’s finest time – is unbiased, pure, wide and versitile. We are not controlling others, or being controlled by them, but instead we are at harmony with existence.

“Cubing” a thought means defining two poles or opposites, and then a middle line or absulte balanced center between both of them.

I make “TimeCube” look good, but Gene Ray makes it look like crazey shit; this is because things only become bad or wrong when misapplied with extremes or bias.

Donnie is wrong sometimes, so are you, so am I. We only become more right, by understanding how we were wrong; this is measurement depending on poles, opposites or differences on more then one side.

Etc. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

May I add:

“We sin because of freewill” is a lie and an evil singularity!
God says everything other then His way is bad, this means he is saying everything is bad compared to him, this means he is enemy of everything!

When logic and reason are incomplete, they produce poor results. Being complete requires more then one pole or point, and instead needs width and variety, NOT “perfection/singularity”.

“Freewill” is attacked by people who are against width and variety. Biased people can’t handle variety. Muslims believe that God will kill all unbelievers someday, and this is because they want only one group or kind of person instead of variety.

Opposites can peacefully co-exist, but singularity evil wants to assimilate and destroy all opposites and poles. When life is free to evolve in any direction, variety co-exists and brings versitility and beauty to nature. When human singularity kills all nature and says humans are better then all animals, IT IS DOOMING ITSELF because it is loosing versitility and variety, which will bring chaos and instability to the singularity!

When people try to make you be just like them, or when they tell you that you are bad, they are trying to assimilate or destroy part of you instead of allowing variety. This brings pure loss. They loose time and energy on the attack, and you loose time and energy on the defence.

Freewill = unbiased mind = variety of knowledge and views = beauty and versitility.

Free = peaceful coexistence with variety.

well what happens before birth? and after death?

about free-will and pre-determination…

if you believe that the universe had a beggining (the big bang or whatever) then i guess this wont mean or make any difference to you…but i dont believe that it had a beggining, nor does it has an end. because that would mean that a one point there was (or will be) {nothing}, which in my opinion is ridiculous to think possible.

if we live inside and AS infinity…meaning that the universe has no beggining and end…then there is no past, present or future, we simply experience infinity, and therefore past present and future all happen at the exact same single moment called infinity…and that is why i am struggling with the idea that nothing i do is a product of my own so-called free-will.

but Dan, thanks for helping me understand the crazy rants of Dr. Ray.