The foundation and origine of all life on earth:

Since this applies to ethics, life and nature, I guess it belongs in the religion area…

The needs of the individual and the system of earthly life, are the “meaning” of that life and system, because they are the goal of that life and system.

As time passes, develpment continues. Revolutions will always be hated by the firmly established and well develped modern systems.

If stress, conflict and competition were the main forces over evolution, and the constant laws of nature & life on earth [due to limited resources and the energy consumption practiced be the organisms]… I was guessing… that “evil” is our fault and our creator, as a species…

Billions of years of develpment have went into this oxymoronic, mundane game called “live”. Winning at this game strengthens the game and the player.

I suspect that noone understands what the system really is, their need of the system, and the fact that they were created by the system … vs its self-contradiction and inferiority.

If we ever do have something beyond and better then the system, the system will view this as either useless, or an enemy.

The thrills that we get from conflict and consumption, give us our “pleasure”, and any neo-organism on earth that did not share this sort of terestrial legacy would be viewed as “soulless” and “robotic”, due to revolutionary superiors often being natural opposites…

When I invision something above and beyond my system, it is then useless and valueless to my system [that created me and that I need].

The only “Good” [and falsely] revolutionary ideas that I can re-feed or shit out, are dreams of gain without loss – [in the same direction as civilization always was going]. Ex: Imagine a world where we had infinite money and it snowed ice-cream.
…Adding pleasure to action, is “heaven”.
Inability to consume what is needed, and system comprimise, is “hell”.

Our natural, inborn motivators will continue to control us, and our needs insure our death if we ever wish to get absolutely independed of our environment.

All “progress”, and all “loss”. All “good”, and all “evil”, will always exist – in merely more advanced or [apperantly] new forms.
We will always want to ****, and feel thrilled by defeating our enemies.

Our oragine and our meaning, is our need.

Just a few thoughts. Please comment. Thanks.