Spiritual truth, the real truth, and that's all:

If I were to be listening with my ears one day, and I heard a sound, I would obviously pay attention to it if it were important to me.

The only way that it would be important to me, is if it had value, and though “value” is purely subjective, it would be me who had learned to put value into it.

What motivated my adding and taking away of value from/to reality and facts? My instinct and needs did this.

So, I will only concern myself with something that I am able to value.

So then, I am listening one day, and I hear four sounds:

1:
This is the wind. It comines with the fact that I was looking at a lake-side sunset that day. I could think that this wind was cold and empty. I could feel lonely, or I could feel that it was beautiful, peaceful, and natural – all because of my estimations of meaning.

2:
Noise. Loud “white” noise [static]. These random frequencies would not be able to be formated into a useful pattern by my mind, therefor I would ignore them or even avoid them.

3:
I wisper, a human voice, from a snake:
“If you eat from the tree of knowledge, your eyes will bound to be opened, and you will become like God.”

And I would say in myself:
“What!? This is shocking and supernatural. I’m affraid!”

No, I wouldn’t listen to it, and I wouldn’t trust it. I would be affraid.

When things happen that I don’t expect, and when things happen that I don’t think should happen, suddenly I’m affraid and I have a natural defence mechanism up.

Once something defies our deeply ingrained theories about fact, our fear automatically leads us to a defencive act. Nay, we do not “learn” or “understand”, we quickly set up an aversion.

Depending on the amount of fear in a person, they may actually be able to start to watch this new phinominon with an un-biased eye, but that is a rarity.

4:
I hear a girls voice. Isn’t that nice? I think that sounds very nice. I would prefer nothing else. Again, my natural instinct is the only thing that controls my opinion.

Which of these for sounds were truth?
Pick one that seems most true to you.

I can’t deside… #4 is probably spiritual truth.

The word “spiritual” is often associated with vital force, or life force.

Isn’t love spiritual? Love is from God, some would say. Love must be spiritual, therefor something that evokes a strong and good feeling, must be a sign of it being a spiritual truth.

Things that bore as cannot be called spiritual truth. Things that hurt us cannot be called spiritual truth.

If we are to find a spiritual truth, what are we expecting to find, exactly?

We naturally have a motive for searching, don’t we? We obviously have a “reason”, don’t we?

If a man found a spiritual truth, but he felt like it had no value, he would ignore it completely, and never care about it, but if a man found a spiritual truth that made him feel well, he would hold onto it and would never forget it.

Therefor, even if spiritual truth was un-amusing, it would have to be appealing to us in some way, for us to ever be able to find it.

5+5 = 10, right?
Once we find out this fact, we can share and repeat this fact with others.

What is strange, is how “spiritual truth” in a religion will look real to one person, and false to another.

The reason why one person is blind to the spiritual truth, is the same reason why another person is able to see and believe in the spiritual truth.

What we want, and what we like – that is our only spiritual truth.

If we want and like ourself, we will be true to ourself.

“Truth” only exists within our minds, due to our source of thought, which is desire.

What we believe in, is simply an extention of our species and self.