Cause of fear

Swami told that the cause of fear is only the ignorance about God. The complete knowledge about God removes the fear completely. You can neither protect your self nor others. Any item of the creation cannot protect any other item of the creation. The reason is every item has production and destruction. Even the Lord in the human form has birth and death but has no fear. Jesus knows about His future crucification. He never feared about it before or during the crucification. He never feared for the soldiers who came to arrest Him. He never argued about His case in the court, because He knows that the crucification has to take place by the will of God.

Therefore when you have the knowledge of God and the knowledge of His will, you will not fear even about the death. The death proves that everything and everybody other than God gets destroyed. There fore Jesus asked the people to fear about themselves and about their children and not about His death. Lord Rama jumped into the river with smiling face; Lord Krishna was smiling while leaving His body. Sri Padavallabha and Sri Narasimha Saraswati merged in the Krishna river with smiles. Therefore one will not fear even for death if the divine knowledge is attained. Gita says that death is only changing the old shirt. Where the divine knowledge exists like sunlight, the fear vanishes like darkness. Even in the last statement of Jesus no trace of fear appears as He said that He is surrendering His soul to the hands of God. Veda says that the limited knowledge is cause of the fear (Atha Tasya Bhayam….).

Hello dattaswami:
— Even the Lord in the human form has birth and death but has no fear. Jesus knows about His future crucification. He never feared about it before or during the crucification. He never feared for the soldiers who came to arrest Him. He never argued about His case in the court, because He knows that the crucification has to take place by the will of God.
O- I would say that he was fearful enough of it to sweat blood and ask that the cup be taken from his hands. He yields to God’s will, but not with some measure of fear. It is this that makes his Passion the more impressive, not because he suffer the cruxifiction calm and in control, but that he cries “Why has thou forsaken me”, which speaks of a supreme will that overcame his instictive fear and doubt in complete submission to the will of God, as His perfect Servant who kisses the knife that will gut him with trembling lips.

And then you turn around and claim that Satan is evil, and God is so righteous? Your talking about one of the sickest philomenons ever known to human culture. You’re talking about suicide and dieing for “God”, a “God” that no-one has ever even solidly proven.

But, if we remember that one of the main attributes of Satan was that he was a “man-slayer”, biblically, who did not create or nourish life, we may actually realize just how much Satan has corrupted the bible! God looks like some sort of judgmental killer who sends people to hell forever if they don’t submit. Does this sort of action and method match the mercy and humility of the Christ? NOT AT ALL! In fact, they are OPPOSITES!

“Satan often transforms himself into an angel of light” – yes, and we see this within Christendom.

But if we ask “how will we know that it was you [Jesus] who sent them?” – by this you will know, if you have “Love amoung your brothers”. If Satan were devious enough, his greatest goal would be to attack God’s message to man kind, and twist it antil it became an unhealthy lie! That’s his main goal! That’s his main focus. That’s why atheists see how much evil there is in religion, because that’s Satan’s prime target. Lots of people see so much crap in religion that they just wash their hands of it and obstain from it all, but religion still effects a large % of the people on earth, so it will still be Satan’s main target of deviation.

I see the lies in YOU; in the claims of allowing God to kill you – in the claims of suicidal submission and non-reason. God gave YOU life, and was the epitome of love, order, justice and prefection, – but Satan is the opposite, and this is the false God that people die for. God would never ask anyone to kill themself or hate themself, but instead [out of perfection] would only improve and stabalize that persons life, much like God stabalized the electrons and atoms of the universe so that they would not explode/clump together.

God gave us fear out of his love for us, because it is our survival instinct and our will to stop life form being damaged. God would not force us against the natural and good instinct that he gave us, and would not oppose his own design, only Satan would do this!!!

From where satan came? From which source satan got power? The answer is that the same producer and director of the film who appointed one actor as hero has appointed another actor as the villain. The villain is also remunerated like the hero. Some times the producer-cum-director can enter the film in the role of a hero and such a role is called as the Human Incarnation of the Lord. The villain opposes the hero in the cinema. The hero wins over the villain giving a good message to the spectators. But remember that the hero who is the producer has remunerated the villain and also directed every action of the villain as the director of the whole picture.

omar;

Jesus state during cruxification

When you are isolated from your subtle body, which is made of three qualities and feelings, you are also isolated from the gross body. Then you are identified with your causal body (Atman), which is pure awareness and in such stage you are just a spectator of both the subtle and gross bodies. The gross body of Lord Jesus was crucified and the subtle body is undergoing all the torture and agony. He was confined to His causal body and was watching both the crucification of gross body and the agony of the subtle body. During the process of crucification the reaction and statement of subtle body is in one line and the reaction and statement of the causal body is in another line.

Even before crucification one can note the mixed feelings and statements of both the bodies. Jesus prayed God to avoid the crucification if possible and His body was vibrating when He was imagining the future crucification. All this belongs to the subtle body. Finally He said that let the crucification take place if it was the will of God. This belongs to the causal body. On the cross He was asking God “ Why have you left me? ” and this belongs to subtle body. When He said “ I am surrendering myself to your hand ”, this belongs to causal body. Unless the critical, logical and analytical discrimination exists, one will get confused and will give wrong interpretations on these mutually contradicting feelings and statements.

Thus, you can find Jesus as a perfect “Atma Yogi” and He stands as a successful practical follower of the spiritual knowledge of Sankara. Both Sankara and Jesus are the knowledge- suns of East and West. Both stand opposite to each other on the end points of the diameter of the earth as the single knowledge sun rising in diagonally opposite times.

i fear,and you all dont care.
i cry,and you all burn in smears.
i lie,and i fall righteous.

Hello Dan~:

— And then you turn around and claim that Satan is evil, and God is so righteous?
O- When did I say anything about Satan? Besides, if I say that “X” is good or evil, I am just rendering an opinion, not a report of what is the case.

— God looks like some sort of judgmental killer who sends people to hell forever if they don’t submit. Does this sort of action and method match the mercy and humility of the Christ? NOT AT ALL! In fact, they are OPPOSITES!
O- So Jesus does not speak of Hell? And if he did speak of Hell, what are we to with the Bible in which we find what is agreeable to you, Jesus’ mercy and humility, along with Jesus’ ideas on Hell? Shall we split the canon for you and let you pick that which you like?

— I see the lies in YOU
O- Oh, now I am a liar? What lie, Dan, have I told you? Unless of course, you wish to call the Bible a lie, in which case, let not a single scrap be saved and burn every page.

— God gave YOU life
O- And who gives me death?

— and was the epitome of love, order, justice and prefection, – but Satan is the opposite, and this is the false God that people die for.
O- Dan~, I never thought one could be so ingenuous in their views. What a perfect opposition you’ve created for your comfort. Satan against God! Now let me ask you some questions:
1- If God created all things, did he not also create Satan? If satan is the principle of evil, and independent of God in his evolution, would not, by logical consistency be said that the principle of good is likewise independent of God? So that if evil did not come from God neither could good?
2- If God is the greater power, why is Satan still enjoying being? And if one allows evil one could end to continue, does one not become an accomplice to that evil?

— God would never ask anyone to kill themself or hate themself, but instead [out of perfection] would only improve and stabalize that persons life, much like God stabalized the electrons and atoms of the universe so that they would not explode/clump together.
O- Do you believe God would ask you for your son? Is that evil? Perhaps in your eyes? But are your eyes the same as God’s?

The good is Satvam quality. The bad is Rajas and Tamas qualities. These three qualities constitute the entire creation, which is the game of the Lord. The bat, ball and net are the three means of the game. You are beating the ball with the bat. But in beating the ball you are not angry with the ball or hate the ball with tension. You are beating the ball as a part of the game. Similarly the bad should be destroyed and the good must be established as in the game. But you need not be furious at the bat or hate the bat. Without the ball the game of beating the ball cannot take place. The game cannot start without bat. Thus good and bad are equally instrumental in the game.

The actor who played the role of hero and the actor who played the role of villian are equally important and are paid well. Rama killed Ravana and Krishna killed Sisupala. The Lord killed them peacefully without any hatred towards them. He knows that He is playing the game. He beats the ball but without any anger or hatred. When one sees all the three qualities with equal view without any tension, he becomes the follower of Datta. Datta means the equality in the three qualities. Brahma is Rajas. Vishnu is Satvam and Siva is Tamas. All the three forms are equal and constitute the whole game. Thus the Lord destroys the injustice and establishes the justice without any tension or hatred in His heart. You want the villian in the picture. You want salt and sour in the meals. But you don’t want to see bad in the creation.

The creation is a picture for the Lord as said in Veda (Sa Eekshata, Saakshee Chetaa). The creation is the full meal of the Lord as said in Brahmasutras (Attaa Charachara Grahanat). If you are served with meals containing only sweet items or see a picture without a villian, then you will not put this question.

i don’t mean to offend you in any way but,
is there a way you can translate that without religous lies involved?.

[/quote]

Donnie Darko Fan;

God is having good qualities only?

One devotee asked that God is having all good qualities only which are coming under a category of Sattvam. There should not be Rajas and Tamas in His qualities.

The answer for this doubt is that you should not say that God is associated with good qualities. You should say that whatever quality is associated with God is good. Any quality directed towards God is good and any quality which is directed towards the creation is bad. Sattvam is knowledge. Rajas is work. Tamas is rigid determination. The knowledge of an atheist which opposes the existence of God is a bad quality even though it is sattvam. The work in the divine service (Rajas) and the rigid determination in the faith of God (Tamas) are good qualities. The very knowledge is the process of work of mind and thus knowledge itself is basically Rajas. When you believe your knowledge, such belief is Tamas. Thus you cannot separate the three qualities basically in their original state. The scriptures (Sastras) say this.

The three qualities are always in the inseparable equilibrium state when the pure awareness (Mula Prakruti or Holy Spirit) was created by God. When the equilibrium is disturbed any one of these three qualities predominates and we call it by its name. The spiritual effort to attain and please God must contain these three qualities. The quality is neither in the God nor God is in the quality. Any quality must be associated with God only for its very existence. Any quality is created, maintained and is destroyed by God only. The creation is said to be Rajas. The maintenance is Sattvam. The destruction is Tamas. This entire Universe which is the asylum for all the qualities is created and is maintained by the God. In such case how can you say that God is associated with some qualities only and is not associated with some other qualities? Nothing can exist without His association. He is beyond this universe and therefore He is beyond all the qualities. He uses all the three qualities for His divine play.

From where satan came? From which source satan got power? The answer is that the same producer and director of the film who appointed one actor as hero has appointed another actor as the villain. The villain is also remunerated like the hero. Some times the producer-cum-director can enter the film in the role of a hero and such a role is called as the Human Incarnation of the Lord. The villain opposes the hero in the cinema. The hero wins over the villain giving a good message to the spectators. But remember that the hero who is the producer has remunerated the villain and also directed every action of the villain as the director of the whole picture.

[/quote]

Lord is substratum of the whole creation and hence forms base. Without Him creation cannot sustain. Lord created the universe for entertainment. He has given free will to all the human beings to do whatever they like. But, the results will follow the deeds. So, He is indirectly controlling, that is to say that enjoyment for good deeds and misery for bad deeds. Misery is to bring realisation only and not to repeat the same bad deed. Otherwise, He is not responsible for one’s deeds.

Creation is in Lord but Lord is not the creation. But such a Lord can enter creation at the request of devotees who wants Him only and His service. He comes down to give four fortunes to His devotees (to talk, to touch, co-living and to serve).

Lord is substratum of the whole creation and hence forms base. Without Him creation cannot sustain. Lord created the universe for entertainment. He has given free will to all the human beings to do whatever they like. But, the results will follow the deeds. So, He is indirectly controlling, that is to say that enjoyment for good deeds and misery for bad deeds. Misery is to bring realisation only and not to repeat the same bad deed. Otherwise, He is not responsible for one’s deeds.

Creation is in Lord but Lord is not the creation. But such a Lord can enter creation at the request of devotees who wants Him only and His service. He comes down to give four fortunes to His devotees (to talk, to touch, co-living and to serve).
[/quote]

Warning:
i’m dealing with a religous zealot,who cannot take serious the truth,he has been brainwashed and i cannot help him unless he decides to let me explain his creation principle,but i doubt this because he also claims himself to be a entity,not a cubic.

Please avoid emotions, which deactivate the brain and suppress the logical analysis. Emotion or anger is inversely proportional to knowledge. Let us discuss at length and in-depth with love and patience and with full harmony to each other avoiding the personal criticism. Let us concentrate all our attention on the critical subject only. I will come to your path if you convince me and the vice-versa is left to your will and pleasure. Every point is a common point and belongs to both of us and we are trying to search the truth by sincere discussions so that both of us shall be benefited by the established truth at the end.

One of us will correct his point and such correction is not personal correction. It is only correction of our common point. I am not wrong if my point is wrong. Similar is the case with you. I am not identified with any point, nor yourself. Both of us are analysing a substance because you say that it is chloride and I say that it is bromide. On analysis we shall find the truth and the true knowledge of the substance belongs to both of us. Neither you are chloride nor I am the bromide.

If it is proved as chloride I am not disproved. Only my point is disproved. One should not identify himself with any point in knowledge and should not feel himself rejected when his point is rejected. In such a state only the spiritual discussions can proceed to any length of time and to any extent of depth till we find the truth. If any one identifies with a point, he will never change since he feels that he himself has to change. He is not changing since he is changing a common point and attaining a true point. He changes his bad shirt and is wearing a good shirt. He is not any shirt. If this concept is realised the discussion can become meaningful. Otherwise the debate is a waste.

your suggesting,we share our thoughts,harmoniously,without chaos,without impurity,without verbal abuse?

works for me

Hate to change the subject but

Fear is lack of control (or the feeling that you’ve lost control). Jesus wouldn’t have feared the cross because he would have known he had control over the whole situation.

When you are isolated from your subtle body, which is made of three qualities and feelings, you are also isolated from the gross body. Then you are identified with your causal body (Atman), which is pure awareness and in such stage you are just a spectator of both the subtle and gross bodies. The gross body of Lord Jesus was crucified and the subtle body is undergoing all the torture and agony. He was confined to His causal body and was watching both the crucification of gross body and the agony of the subtle body.

During the process of crucification the reaction and statement of subtle body is in one line and the reaction and statement of the causal body is in another line. Even before crucification one can note the mixed feelings and statements of both the bodies. Jesus prayed God to avoid the crucification if possible and His body was vibrating when He was imagining the future crucification. All this belongs to the subtle body. Finally He said that let the crucification take place if it was the will of God.

This belongs to the causal body. On the cross He was asking God “ Why have you left me? ” and this belongs to subtle body. When He said “ I am surrendering myself to your hand ”, this belongs to causal body. Unless the critical, logical and analytical discrimination exists, one will get confused and will give wrong interpretations on these mutually contradicting feelings and statements.

Thus, you can find Jesus as a perfect “Atma Yogi” and He stands as a successful practical follower of the spiritual knowledge of Sankara. Both Sankara and Jesus are the knowledge- suns of East and West. Both stand opposite to each other on the end points of the diameter of the earth as the single knowledge sun rising in diagonally opposite times.

Do you theists believe in God because it feels right, or because it has proof and is productive?

Do people smoke bong because it feels right, or because it has proof and is productive?

What would the proof point towards?

So I’m not going to argue whether unicorns are pink or blue, because that’s not a correct or productive argument.

Bye.
(stop wasting your time)