What is divine knowledge’?

Mr Anil Antony asked Swami ‘What is divine knowledge’?

Swami replied that the Knowledge given by the Lord in Human form like Bible, Gita etc is divine knowledge. If the concept of Human Incarnation is realized, the divine knowledge is recognized. If the people can believe Krishna, Jesus etc as the Lord in human form Gita, Bible etc is recognized as the divine knowledge. But the problem is that there are several interpretations of such divine scriptures. These interpretations are contradicting each other. Since these interpretations are given by different human beings and no human being can decide the correct interpretation. You yourself also cannot decide because you are also a human being.

Therefore the original author of that sacred scripture can alone convince you with correct interpretation. Such correct interpretation is called as the real divine knowledge. For this you have to recognize the human form of the Lord present in your generation. The identity for such recognition is your inner self which gets convinced by such real interpretation which is aided by your careful and patient analytical faculty of intelligence called as buddhi. Even an illiterate person has such inner self and analytical faculty even in the absence of language.

Well said. Are you adopting the 3rd person because you are attempting to make it seem like you’ve come to know the Lord inside, or because you have. Whats your purpose here?

illativemindindeed;

Lord comes in human form to propagate the divine knowledge and to uplift the people. Lord Jesus propagated the divine knowledge only. Lord Krishna preached Gita. Mohd. Prophet also preached divine knowledge. Adi Sankara also preached the divine knowledge by walking all over India 3 times.

Lord Jesus could only tell Bible. There were many human beings and priests of churches during that time. But, the preaching of Jesus are only prevailing now.
The word of Lord alone can induce bliss in you & generate love towards Him. Like that Lord Krishna could only preach Gita. That time also many saints were there. It does mean that Lord can only tell about Himself i.e., He only Knows about Himself. This is actually the identification of Lord.

Human beings are trying to understand and sometimes may write commentaries on the word of Lord. But, how do you say that they understood the concept properly and the concepts written by them are correct? To achieve the grace of Lord is the goal of life. One can get the grace of the Lord by serving Him when He comes in human form. This service consists of Karma Phala Tyaga (donating money for His mission) and Karma Sanyasa (spending time physically by participating), put together called SERVICE.

Ex: if I see the president of my country, what is the benefit I am going to get out of it? Just a momentary happiness. But, if I do something by which I can get his soft corner that helps me in getting some favour from him. Hence, catch hold of Human Incarnation and serve Him here itself. You can get liberation here itself. Liberation when you are alive.

Swamiji is abode of knowledge and HE is the incarnation of Lord Datta. When Lord gives the knowledge (like Jesus, Krishna, Swami etc.,), there will be clarity in that because HE HIMSELF is very clear unlike human beings. The mission of Swami is to liberate all the sincere & interested people. Swami gave detailed discourses on these topics, like how to identify Satguru (human incarnation), how to get His grace etc. All these can be read from the website (universal-spirituality.org). Such knowledge only needs to be practiced and the results will flow automatically. Ex: When one is working in an office, at the end of month the organization is giving salary automatically. One need not remind them. Likewise here also a human being should put effort from his side without thinking of results.

dattaswami wrote:

Maybe Im misinterpreting you, but Lord Jesus didnt tell the Bible, the Bible was an interpretation from the divine knowledge right? Same thing with Lord Krishna. Forgive me for being so skeptical, but the times; Im sure you are aware.

You also wrote:

Ive always heard that incarnations would ask for money. But then again, when I think about it Jesus’ disciples asked for money. I dont have too much money, but if it meant liberation I would quit everything. What would be the best form of service? Would it be to serve the incarnation, or rather serve all?

One final note, Im sure you’ve heard of the supposed incarnation of the Shri Adi Shakti. Is Mataji Nirmala Devi this incarnation? Has the Great Mother incarnated?

dattaswami wrote:

Maybe Im misinterpreting you, but Lord Jesus didnt tell the Bible, the Bible was an interpretation from the divine knowledge right? Same thing with Lord Krishna. Forgive me for being so skeptical, but the times; Im sure you are aware.

You also wrote:

Ive always heard that incarnations would ask for money. But then again, when I think about it Jesus’ disciples asked for money. I dont have too much money, but if it meant liberation I would quit everything. What would be the best form of service? Would it be to serve the incarnation, or rather serve all?

One final note, Im sure you’ve heard of the supposed incarnation of the Shri Adi Shakti. Is Mataji Nirmala Devi this incarnation? Has the Great Mother incarnated?