God's existence

Seriously, What could prove God’s existence? I want to know, because I really do not think anything could make me know God existed. If a man came down mysteriously from the sky and did everything you asked. I wouldnt think this man was God, because he was flawed, because one holds the greatest power by being mysterious. Convince me I am wrong, but I think that there is nothing that could happen that could prove to me an omnipotent, benevolent, God existed (that is leaving out omniscient).

If a man came down from the sky, I wouldn’t believe he was God either.

What are your criteria for proof?

I might believe in God, if a lightning bolt hits the oval office, and on Bush’s cadaver the words Who’s your daddy are imprinted.

Alfred Russel Wallace wrote:

What about the fact that you exist. That you are living, breathing? What do you think sustains that? You havent done this by yourself.

Also, if you dont think anything could prove to you He existed. Then nothing would. You would deny any proof. Why ask the question?

Either you created yourself or you were created
If you created yourself, either you existed or not
if you existed, you don’t need to create yourself
if you didn’t exist, how can you create yourself ?

then, you were created and the one who created you is called god.

apparently logic and reason can prove his/her existence, guessing most have heard or look at Russell’s Why I’m not a Christian?

Though, I’m inclined to think God is apart of the mind in a coping mechanicism sense

“if you didn’t exist,how can you create yourself?”

you came naturally from nature,evolution is a lie,creationism is a lie,TimeCube is truth.
“if you created yourself,either you existed or not”

not Entirely true,humanity is undead from it’s ancestors
physically alive,mentally dead,punlic education is a big setup for religous brainwashing.
“if you existed,you don’t need to create youself”

that’s right,there is already and has always been the cubic creation principle,no need to create yourself,that is like worshipping yourself as a word queer trinity supporting gay rights from religion in “future” times.

“then, you were created and the one who created you is called god”

yes false religous beliefs,made by adults,exposed by adults.

Donnie Darko Fan wrote:

What do you mean by this? and what is TimeCube?

Who are they?

:sunglasses:

TimeCube is the Creation principle of all life in the universe and beyond.
they are your 16 great grandparents,4x4.

Does a Deity HAVE to be omnipotent and benevolent.

Isn’t it logically possible that a very powerful, morally mixed deity exists?

Can you explain how it is logically necessary that our existence needs to be sustained by anything more than oxygen, food, and water at any given time? Because I don’t get it…

Didn’t Immanuel Kant completely eliminate these kinds of arguments??

guess you can’t beat the stupid and evil,but you can easily proove them wrong.