What is the difference between the father and the son?

From the post of who is more powerful God or Jesus, they say they are the same. But now i say in a more practical way, father and son concept.

Now tell me more clearly in this question. I felt the son is the heir of the father’s property, then where does the father do or go afterwards?
death i may say or just travel until death comes? But before of all this let say both are healthy and strong, the father will have more experience and more wisdom right? Will not the father is more powerful and more wise then the son? However, the son is modern, therefore his wisdom is up to date, but expierence may be weak?
Then in what way intelligence and wisdom derive from? Studying or experiencing? Can we now answer who has more authority God or God’s son? or is there more than one perfect nature, making it God vs God?

I’m not a Christian Theologian, so I couldn’t tell you.

It does not takes a christian theologian to answer the question what is the difference between the father and the son.

You must realize that Jesus is God manifest in human form. In essence, they are the same being, and therefore equal. However, it is not that they are two different things and equal, but one thing and equal…one being, two forms (three if you want to count the Holy Spirit).

Let say, after this post, I am not putting God and Jesus in the argument.
But let say what is the difference between you, as you as a son, and your father?

Or will you just say you and your father are one? but how so?

dan, Jesus and God aren’t actually father and son in the human definitions of the words. that’s just an analogy that makes it easier for us to comprehend the incomprehensible.

Then would you say jesus and God is one?
If this true, again I say, why would Jesus pray for his father?
Is not jesus and God different being?

Before crucifixation wasn’t it not that Jesus was praying to his father?So how can they be one?

If Jesus and God is an analogy, and you said it was to make it easier to comprhend the incomprehssible. Would it not meant that you don’t understand? How can the incomprehendable be comprhendable?

Dan,

What you’re trying to find out is no minor thing. The relation between The Father and The Son has been the bone of contention for Christian theologians from the very first centuries of Christian exegesis. Heresies ‘blemishing’ the one pure doctrine have led, throughout the years, to lively disputes and not a few violent outbursts. The first ecumenical councils were convoked specifically to set things straight about such key aspects of religious dogma, with conflicts such as between St Alexander of Alexandria and Arius becoming legendary. Sort of.

Here are some links that might prove useful, regarding:

The doctrine of Trinity:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_of_the_Trinity

Some heresies:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoptionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollinarism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docetism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestorianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monophysitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monothelitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patripassianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabellianism

As you can see, the threads are quite tangled, making it hard to keep an open mind. I imagine those were difficult times to activate in…

reading the trinity. Jesus; the father; and the holy spirit equals god. Which god consist of three parts.

I will debate further after reading it.

After reading trinity. Is jesus the biologoical son? Are we his brothers and sisters for Jesus said we are the children of God If we do such and such?

Since the trinity hold, father or son or holy spirit is god.
Does it mean without one there is no god? Or do we have more than one god?