Comments on my former teachers attempt at writing a book:

This is what my former Politics teacher has written for his first few chapters. He’s Muslim and… well I let his writing speak for itself. I very much would like some offers for refutation of many of the points he raises (apart from misspelling philosopher’s names ).

The Existence of God

1. Aparently from the first paragraph he niether believes in god or does believes in him. An interesting contradictory.

2. Contradicts himself again in the second. Seams he is more of a rational thinker who uses warped logic, I kind of like this guy.

3. He is leading up to the question asked in the forth paragragh. Useing a lot of pretty words to get to a point almost unreachable by writen and spoken language.

4. Hmm, begining to sound like he likes to here himself talk. There was a much simpler way of stateing that.

5. Hmm, good point.

Interesting, sounds like he is searching for an answer and has been caught up in his intelctual process. He need’s to relax step back and take a good look at the big picture.

At least the general scientific belief is open for critic and change. Hardly a dogma, and I’d be glad to see it replace most-all religion.

General mental, empirical paradigm produce is based on, and most relative to the largely physical life of an earthly organism. It produced far more fruitage then the obscure mystics, because their “words” shared on their “findings” were too subjective. A program made of it’s own unique form of code. No, it was too personal to have a highly executable and expotential progression.

In bitter defence of atheist and critical attitudes,
Dan~

I don’t know about that Dan, Christianity seams to be doing a very good job at coverting new souls every day. It is the largest growing religion curently, and it’s beliefs are very subjective.

What!? No! Christianity was globally shrinking and Islam was growing, from the last graphs I saw.

Is Christianity growing again, or what?

That’s actiualy rather amuseing… So is the picture in referance.