Is Logic the first GOD ?

Is Logic the first GOD ?

In order to believe in god you must first believe in logic-language-non contradiction. You must be able to clearly distinguish the two alternatives, not confuse them and understand a minimum of logic-non contradiction otherwise you couldn’t clearly even know or understand if you BELIEVE IN GOD or DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD. So god makes it clear that before believing in him, you must believe in logic-non contradiction-language. Didn’t he say there shall be no god BEFORE ME ? The great I AM before all ?

Anyways, afterwards we should suspend some logic and perform a leap of faith and just believe, not question too much, not be too picky. So he wants us to use some logic sometimes and suspend it other times and just fool around with a mixture of logic-faith-nonsense and just believe. It is as if he is playing a mind game, how much logic should you use ? How much will you have faith in logic as opposed to faith in nonsense ? Then again logic as applied to science and technology has improved us alot over the centuries, so god must like this use of logic, or is it that we shouldn’t use logic ? What a weirdo this god really is.

you are funny guy i don’t know how you brought up to be such a shaker of all but as i see it God made you to just be funny for this time!
i don’t think he wants any to refrein his brain thinking wilde all he got of Him in heart but certainly it is a long ride because what is the most important for Him is to be true so before using this logic stuff you must be in your deep feelings of needs so the exercice of your brain would really be to what is useful for you in truth and for God to receive you as a man He can talk to, and not as for you too and so many here and elsewhere maybe sometimes me especially when i didn’t know we like to have fun with precious stuff ahead, we must feel very suprised of being able to that so we use it to say how glad we are to have it for nothing that is how we will feel we have it especially when it is a gift a plus it makes you more happy that’s when God comes along and say hehe it is not like that my dummy boy you are gonna shit hell when you use it because it is of me soo if gave it to you it is to say me and nothing else, for others i know how i will make any smart a little of me see more the truth of me when he looks at them, God would love that all could think like him He needs company to His superior being.

Another interesting point is miracles. What exactly are miracles ? If a person walked on water or if something appeared out of thin air from nowhere, why would the logical explanation be religious ? There could be any kind of explanation including all kinds of religious and metaphysical explanations. It could be an alien using his power, another TAO god using his power, a computer simulation, an energy from a parallel universe etc.

So miracles themselves don’t really imply anything except that they are no longer within our knowledge of physics. And then why would a god want to use miracles to convince us ? because he knows how hard it would to believe in fairy tales, so what does he do, a guessing game with people, or does he like to compare miracles to logical explanations ?

Even more so that miracles may have no explanation and be SIMPLE ASSIGNMENTS. I say a secret formula and a car appears. I can walk on water if I read one particular bible verse, etc.

Anything can be assigned-connected-simply drawn, just like a drawing or painting to anything else and this can become the explanation or the miracle. Any association between any items can be assigned as true and therefore invented as an explanation, since in reality all explanations are assignments, drawings. You need gas to drive a car, because there is a very long (not infinite though) series of causes and effects that explain why, but at the bottom of it all they are just assignments, quirk drawings, arbitrary connections between items that follow a series of rules (laws of physics).

Why does jesus say my kingdom is not of this world ? Does he mean to say that it is of that world where all conceivable assignments can be applied to any items, all possibilities imaginable ? We see only that small interface with this other world that follows logic, yet logic itself is necessary to distinguish anything.

IS EVERYTHING LOGIC OR ARE THERE SOME THINGS SACRED ?

World of logic games pointing puzzled directions to the real place of beings suffer a lot for a true loving being heart, what i want to say is it hurts i wish some miracles it will mean only love from my God, in that way i feel angry of myself because He loves Jesus more than me He loves you all more in fact i don’t like to think that i dont think it and that why maybe i get surprised of my pain i don’t want to walk on water i am just describing my feelings about it i think i wish that He could love all the same i love the truth of superior being i think that what bother me why a superior being would love to connect with a man who says i am while there is another who says i am not and have such a geniune smile

Crystal clear Iman. Is that Iman like in Islam ? And I thought Christianity was weird…

There are alot of oddballs and weirdos on these forums, thank god that I at least furnish some sound rational structures.

are you also madesta? i wish i could see a shadow of God hand in the root of your joys to do the toys on truth, are you talking in your soul is that you also this young ma generous to give his being thoughts of God that i met at frostcloud forum?

Only when you can begin to suspend (your) logic that you catch glimpses of who he is. And then he’s like an oncoming train that comes rushing in through your solar plexis. We may in fact be able to put our ideas about God into a frame and form a picture, but what about the next frame, and the next frame? What about the whole moving picture? Perhaps we shouldn’t try to capture God, in-as-much as we should allow him to capture us?

It’s funny that you bring this up. You weren’t the first to think of Logic as God. Some early Greeks believed that logic, coming from the root logos was the principle through which everything else exists.

Some would wonder why John 1:1 says, In the beginning was the word (logos). I’m not saying that it is true that logic is the first god.
I would tend more to think that logic is how God thinks, and we cannot think properly without using logic. I’m not going to expand on these ideas though.

But I would like to say that faith is NOT the opposite of logic. It is believing in what you cannot see. But it isn’t believing in ANYTHING that you cannot see. For instance, if I sit down on a chair several times, then I get the confidence that it will not fall after the fifth time I sit on it. This is building my faith that the chair will not collapse if I sit on it one more time. Just like that confidence that I gain in the chair, if I trust God a first time and then a second and a third concerning certain things and He comes through for me, my faith is built in Him even though I can’t KNOW what He will do. I just trust that He will do it. Having faith does not promote stupidity. This is what people would call blind faith, that says that I should believe in something when there is no evidence that supports it, or not really that good of evidence that supports it. The faith mentioned in the Bible is not one that is to not be tested. The faith described in the Bible is a trust on God that He has done certain things before and so it is believable that He will do certain things again. It is more of a trust in the character (or personality) of God and a trust that His purpose is always the best, because He loved us enough to send Yeshua to suffer and die (and be resurrected) for us. At least this is the biblical idea of faith.