Can nature or animals talk to you?

In the acts of Peter, in the other bible,

One day he was traveling in spreading christianity, and a fearsome lion came to him. And ask that he wishes to be baptise?

Story of merlin talking to Queen Quinnver, " The walls are whispering, saying you and Lancelot are being too friendly to each other."

Jesus said, " You can command the moutains to move, if you want to"

Maybe I could hear them, if could get all the other voices in my head to keep quiet for a minute or two…

That was my idea of a joke by the way! You can never be too sure around here. If you can hear the trees or animals talking I suggest you pay a visit to the doctor. If they are “shouting” then you should probably do it today…

So I suppose there are no such things as wonders of the world.
IF people believe in some dort of divine intervention they should go see a doctor. Is this what you are saying?

No, I’m saying that if you hear your dog speak to you, you might want to go for a check-up.

dan020350 wrote:

Communication can occur through energy vibration. However one might interpret that, is another thing.

For what reason, if doctors do not know the divine? How will they help?

What is that other thing?

dan020350 wrote:

I havent the slightest idea. But I am basically referring to the individual. I mean if someone says the tree told me to kill somebody, its a problem. If they say, the tree said it needs water, it could still be a problem; but basically you never know with something like that. I think we can communicate with these existences by a feeling or almost an energetic understanding of its state. Not so much a dialogue.

During the TechnologicalSingularity there will probably be bio-communicators that can use something other then words to speak with, and humans will be able to communicate perfectly with all biological life on earth. From here on, I hope a form of species unity happens on earth. Evil single species singularity is sort of happening now, with species going instinct. This must be avoided. Planets should have multi-species societies!

Assuming every voice you hear is “the divine” is something of a problem. Especially if it happens to originate from a 4-legged friend.

The doctor may be able to give some pills that will make the voices stop. He may also have access to pills that will make the voices start, but he probably wont give you them…

Is there a point to this thread Dan?

Can nature and animals talk to you, is just the point of if you hold such beliefs that they can in some way communicate with you without words, how is that possible according to zen of some sort.

healing.worldispnetwork.com/gpage.html23.html

Words & abstract, complex concepts wont be comprehended by the animal, and the animal will not be able to speek in any “language”. You’ll need to use different kinds of low frequency brain waves when communicating with animals.

Mind algorythms of metaphysical beings are also, often of this lower frequency. They communicate and think using stuff other then specific words or images.

Dan, what about chimps that learn sign language and are known to construct logical sentances to express their needs and feelings ?

Pass me a bannana please.
I AM a chimp.

Look, I can drive a car!
[* Chimp puts on some shoes, a base-ball-cap, lights a J then walks out into a car. Begins to drive. *]

[* Smashes into a powerpole *]

~

Depending on what animal we are talking to/about, each brain is capable of a certain variety of brain wave algorythms/frequencies.

A chimp is capable of some higher brain functions, but as you can see, they tend to suck at things like driving a car or moderating their own cannabis consumption.

finally, I am not the only crazy person, who believes animals can communicates. Or for say, I am not crazy at all. :stuck_out_tongue: thank you brother dan.

:smiley:
You’re welcome.

Of course we can communicate with animals. Human speech is only one form of language not the only one.

thank you sister kristy.

What about nature?

Cool… I cant believe I missed this one. Sorry to have to revive this one but I would like to add my 2 cents.

Kriswest is right. Human speech is not the only form of communitation. I would agree with Ned Flanders on the point of… If your standing there listening to your 4 legged friend chat you down about their day then perhaps you should seek some help.

As far as the rest of communication. We can communicate close enough with the animal kingdom to develope relationships with them.

After all… most people can tell by the behavoir of their attention wanting dogs that they either want outside or for you to get them some food or water.

I once had a hamster basically call out for me to let her out of the cage. All she did was squeal reall loud (once) and hung on the cage door. I immediately went over to let the hamster out. She immediate hopped into my hand and stayed there without movement for 5 minutes. I was thinking she was afraid of something… maybe a bad hamster dream I guess. After 5 minutes of being frozen in my hand she started to budge and I ler her run around free to explorer a little bit. I have a good relationship with my hamsters. They are not even the least bit afraid of me. I crack seeds and feed them the meat. They are very docile and have yet to break my skin from bite when I have the smell of food on my hands. I can directly pick them up as well without being bitten. They like to lick my fingers.

Animals dont talk unless God places that power into them. But they do communicate plenty, all you need to do is pay attention!

Astral is right. By nature you mean botanical correct? Well yes they do communicate. Not just by drooping leaves or flowers but by scent, color, texture. these can tell you if it is healthy or sick. or just needs a bit of help.( food and water for you folks ready with the quips :laughing:) The earth itself also communicates through weather, earthquakes etc… the trick is to learn what information is being passed along. illativemindindeed is right about energy vibration too. Communication takes so many forms it is impossible to even count, think about this, for every secies alive, creature or plant, there is at least that many forms, they may be similar but they do have minute differences.

Last night around 4 am I went out to have a cig and happened upon 2 owls sitting 20 feet apart on a telephone wire, facing opposite directions. They were talking to each other, screeching back and forth every couple of minutes. They let me sit down in the middle of them (even while smoking) and we shared a spot under the full moon.

A connection was made on some sublime level, between 3 restless beings.

I asked for their wisdom, but realized that even owls screech at the moon.