Bible, YHWH, Jesus, all pagan spiritism origin.

This is very similar to other forms of astral projection, including the “silver chain” kinds of things…

Grumpy wrote a thread here:
forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=5071
One of the things he was talking about was how many different “gods” there were, and then the Isrealites began to only worship one and tried to root out the others from their religious practice.

scy could probably provide more links about the paran & egyptian origins of the Isrealite religion–if he came to the thread.

I have read many more things about what I am saying now,
But I have not book marked them all.

After reading much about occult and ancient religion–I realized just how much of an occult the Isreal holy practices were. Things like exorcism and healing have been done by more people then Jews. Blood, oil and animal sacrifice have also been practiced by many ancient religions.

It was just a form of spiritism. That’s all it was, and YHWH lied about being all powerful because he’s crazey! All of the angels “in heaven” around him 24/7 praising him and giving him glory–that really got to is ego and he went insane with power/ego, so then he thinks he can destroy the whole world and tell everybody what to do. That’s bullshit, and YHWH may even be dead right now, if “he” was mortal. Crazey tyrants can only last for so long. Isreal crumbled to crap because of bad culture and bad leadership. They blamed “disobediance” for the “punishment”, but that’s a lame excuse.

Lies and lies, that’s all there is. Just lies, in big heaps.

I am not going to waste time “proving” what I said, n you can prove it yourself if you study it long enough. Hopefuly scy is here later…

What probably happened:

After Isreal crumbled YHWH left that nation and focused upon Islam.

The new writings were even more strict, “awe inspiring” and “glorious”, and it also made mension of Jesus, angels, etc.

Jesus’s “turn the other cheek” jazz didn’t appear as much in the Quran.

Quran supporting the idea of Christians converting to Islam, and special relations on how to treat Christians–study it. There is a strange link between these two religions.

The-new-and-improved Allah didn’t like how many people started worshiping Jesus Christ, so he tried to make some changes. Pieceful isn’t his style; he was really pissed off! Lots of wars happened.

YWHW/Allah are probably enemies with JesusChrist, or perhaps had a big disagreement about methodology, & now they are trying to mannage their crazey craps for religion–between the both of them having members of about 50% of the world population, each wanting their own way and wanting total control.