Lyseract,Tesseract,TimeCube.

this is not all
God=TimeCube
Satan=Lyseract
the great balance between the creation principle and the destruction principle , timecube is the only solid thing/being outside of time and space
and as long as the ropes and chains keep on pulling down , the more the corners of the lyseract can merge into opening the “God” or “True Heaven” in my case because their are already planets.

God did indeed make plans,this is how i view it with some help from CubicAO:

that clearly makes much more sense , their is only one TimeCube=God.
their is a negative duality of the lyseracts though;satan and antichrist.

feel free to give me your views on this ,
what would you call it?
(a)theory
(b)cult
(c)paradignm (sorry for the bad grammer if you see any :frowning: )
(d)nonsense (it’s ok if your honest with me)

press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/675793.html
islamic-awareness.org/Bible/ … books.html
answers.org/bible/jasher-book-of.html
thelostbooks.com/missing.htm

could someone also explain why they did not add any furthur chapters to the bible?

this is also for the furthur extent of:
ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … t=#1737110

wherein i will answer any questions given , if anybody would like more details of the lyseract or TimeCube please Pm me (here)
or email me at quietsilentfree@yahoo.com .

It sounds like a fictional story. I dont know what to make of it. I need some kind of cuboidal evidence. And why all the inferences to Christianity?

is that my fault? most certainly not.

start by getting answers.

you could just say evidence , that will come in the meantime.

because mostly everything people talk about anymore is christianity.
this just prettty much sums it up a little bit.

Ahhhhhhhhh what a waste! I thought I was going to get some kind of intelligent answer that would peak my interest, you know, at least make me think about it a little more. I mean, why accept this crap over anything else? Youve killed it for me. Why advocate if you cant even attempt to elucidate? Damnit my dear time, dear dear time…gone, wasted, never will I have it again. Pssft!

wasted because of yourself , you have time to ask questions , and you wasted this , the blame is for yourself , not me.

DUHHH! I was fooled into think you could provide some insight. It is of course my waste of my own time, thank you for pointing out what I already knew. Once again doing nothing of substance.

your lacking decency very well today…i’m waiting on you stopping ranting so much.

Sorry… Im frustrated. I really wanted to learn about the time cube, and not have to do my own research.

yes well , i accept your sympathy , i suggest some therapy on self-control above all else , just as a tip.
if you are to acknowledge TimeCube , feel free to list your questions , i can’t answer all but most i assure you good results.
spiritual , physical , personal views , ask about me and i will give you straight answers of how TimeCube has (for the most part) changed my life.

Donnie Darko Fan wrote:

I just got through writing:

The key word here is wanted, (past tense) I dont care anymore.

I feel sarcasm coming , here it is , yep , yeah , here it is , right here! , Riiiiiggghhht ssssuuurrrreee you don’t care anymooorrrrreeee.

LOL, illative you funny man, I never seen you say your jokes before.

Here, let me explain RIGHT NOW:

The “Lyseract” is an astral “being” that exists around the black of space, and feeds upon light energy. Dear Donnie has been trying to communicate with it and learn from/about it. As he “hears it talk” his mind is simply understanding it more clearly, and then mirroring the info back and forth between self and a psicreature in his mind that is trying to connect to the lyseract’s structure.

The misunderstandings on all sides here are because of the purely subjective nature of the incomplete, astral-to-verbal/consciousness transfer.

Just check for me on msn sometimes, and as soon as you spot me I can tell you more then even Dr.Ray knows about it. Some say the TimeCube is ineffable, but I say otherwise. ;p

Lyseract, if I were to say this to you all simply, is the dimension above and beyond our universe. Things such as “light” behave differently there, if they mannage to “step up”/“step out” of our “lower” dimension/universe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract
Bang BANG BANG!
Here I go!

• Atoms are spheres.

• Atoms are actually scalar waves of input and output, and their behavior is again seen within gravity, which is the reason why all planets and stars are spheres.

• Spheres can fit perfectly into a cube.

• A cube can have a tesseract “above” it.

• The TimeCube is a subjective, geometric “tool” that applies to all reality, thus it also applies to all thought existing becaues of interaction with reality. Once you begin you “Cube” your thoughts you begin to gain the “Cubic Spirit”. Once you have the “Cubic Spirit” you will be aware of the rotation, left, right, and center of all subjective cycles.

• Lyseract is the key to “cube” the cube. It is the geometry of the dimension above the dimension… but it doesn’t do us any good because we do not exist within the dimension above our universe… So… Don’t worry about the lyseract. =)

• Principals of math apply to all reality that exists!

Hello ~Dan and fellow Members,
I have just received word from that which is along the boundaries of our “Creator” , but far more superior.

*here is our universe in a Cube:

*now , put that into the tesseract which ~Dan has shown:

*Now , more for us to acknowledge:

this prooves their is light outside of time and space , it’s dim , but it is there , this is why light cannot escape a black hole (ie soul gateway).

*the lyseract is far beyond movies , or 5 and 6 sense comprehension so it takes time to gather this , slowly but surely.

*the psicreature is very unique , between the simulatneous chameleon effect of shadow black , and back into a faded but bright green light.
it helps one travel through the lyseract , which works like the dreamcatcher , just more motive and understanding.
too grasp everything that is said and must occur when you wake up , takes patience and good manners.

• “God” is no different then his opposite from what the lyseract has foreseen , instead of rivals (as they have appeared to be , and many are convinced at this thought) they are actually like CEO friends overruling two major companies of the earth (freemasonry and IPU) that wasn’t a typo it is very true the Invisible Pink Unicorn has taken 4 places of the apocalypse and hades.

*the lyseract is the only out-of-universe balance known , it’s usually confused with TimeCube , which is inside time and space , it is the unseen geometry that many refuse to accept.

*not by any means is the lyseract seen as a problem , it produces life like a mother , but depends on “God” to do the work , this is difficult to understand because we do not have celestial bodies to connect with (attempts have been made , but failed miserebly , it’s an act of physical sacrifice , but furthur evolution if the light(soul) can reach it’s destination)