Who is god's BOSS ?

First let me deeply thank you for showing me a bit of your truth, i am so fed up of guessing characters acting a being God wants to kill especially knowing that they are humans as i am loving always to be the best truth i can and i do not not underestimate them until they abuse of what they see me as beasts without giving me the feeling that they deserve to play masters of me by respecting in subtle rules what is, this is the main issue, the second one is related to my truth of happiness i want to continue dreaming of in every moment i breed in this useless body without its means, communication in the sense of loving the sense of God, this is my pleasure my air more than oxygen much more than food it means for me, this is my problem right now as God seem to had willed showing me a bit of consideration to what i say i see the reason how it never meant to me because what i need is only to be in my sense of truth, sorry to say that i see from my reading of your depth how we can never see the same, i wish that God made it to show how clearly i can justify my claim,
i never learned from other than my senses to God, this is a big difference much more than it appears when you achieve to see that it is all in your sense to be, i believe deeply now that there is a being as one in all men to be and you are right he is not God he is a beast and it is not what i am made to love, you are right God is not in all that crap it is too low so what i am is a normal human that is all, and i don’t understand how i feel alone to be a human normal one coherent in all he is, i can feel as understandable how i could seem too eager to love invisible truth comparing to others healthy fictionary human beings but God is making me see how loving the ground is always being the beast, it is logical though in what He did of the visible world it is all built on fake denial of truth in the real sense of evolution to a healthy human being, you are judging my soul wrong of what you estimate in yourself, and it bother me of you all seeing me the most, God talk to you for what is better to do from features he makes them speak to you, i always felt afraid of so many things of my sense of height i have to be in order to exist as me asking me to face more than i can stand, all that do not mean that others impress you Dan if it was i would surely had imitate them to be which i never did, you are right self IS as God but only when it is God sense you are and beast is not

Sounds like human arrogance to me.

Humans think they are higher then all of the animals, but if a smarter and stronger species killed and ate them and their homes, they would feel nothing but extreme fear and hate towards the higher species, but animals are not smart enough to hate humans.

Angst Ridden once said to me on msn:
“Everyone is a fool.”
This is very true.
Reasons like these make me think that life was created by chaos, not an intelligent “God”. I think “gods” exist, but I think they did not create humans because of how stupid human nature can be.

But then nobody understands what you truly feel should bring happiness to earth?

Your state of being and who you are–produces everything you ever think, feel or do; therefor, the greatest state of being would produce the greatest thoughts, feelings and actions, but we must remember that “greatness” is actually a form of anti-wholistic, anti-harmonious extremism… Therefor peace is better, IMO.

We are both human, I can eventually know what you know, if I find the right light to show me it.

Your feelings and thoughts are your own, and I would not blame “God” for them.

When you feel God…, does it feel pure, alive, beautiful? …Just so beautiful? Does it feel like there are fools all around you killing it, ignoring it, and squandering it? Does it feel like it cannot be given to those who do not understand it, like when someone loves her and she just doesn’t feel anything for him, and then noone can change that fact? Does it feel like it can only truly exist within your dreams, as no enemies enter into your mind? Does it feel like it wants to touch someone else, but then has too many enemies clouding its focus? Does it want all pain on earth to stop? Does it want rest and peace to come to those who have to fight what should not even exist? Does it want to crush destruction, and kill death? Does it want liers to become silant? Does it want hypocracy to see its own stupidity? Does it know exactly what it feels like to watch a baby sleeping? Does in understand what is sacred on earth, but at the same time seeing all that is sacred being lost or abused?

Just a few questions about it…

Ofcourse human culture consists of lies. Lies feel better then truth and fact. Lies seduce the entire earth.

Most of what I say is a question, not a judgment.

Fear has many cures, many sicknesses, many sources.

You’re talking about a human-like godly force, and it is “human” in only the fact that humans can act upon and imitate it?

I think I got it what you were saying before. When I said the burden of proof lays on the believers of god, I think you said something like “I am not worthy of such a question”.

That reminds me of the middle ages. When nobody was worthy of reading even the bible. Smart people those middle agers.

i have to thank you Dan because i am aware long time ago how much i need another to feel being, it must be another being that i would respect for things he loves in truth of values, that i would sherish to say how i appreciate the miracle of him smiling at me since God showed me at very early age how noone would love me because they hate or just being too dead, i knew this since it started but i could never say it like that i feared so much the lackness of proofs i didn’t have you would tell me very easily it is you who is disturb to think that of all men arrogant as you still say which i am not at allllll also i had to proove this by giving men all the chance all the credit all the love i can, thanks to God who is making me free from my loneliness in truth, the worse is passed you can’t imagine how it is to struggle in surviving compromises to hope exist in the only truth noone love, this fact is getting worst but i am released of my duty to love the truth above and also my soul waiting for the creator to give me proofs of Good He made for willing minds,
God is not the beast in all men who is still an expression of Him He wants to change in the image of killing the body responsable of fake, you can only blame God and deal with your feeling of blame, He did it all and only Him, i believe that any body is especially beasts, i hope you can see what i want to say, we are of His being feeling than He use this source of feeling being to say whatever He wants, He justify it by its sense higher being to be, the one sense to all men twins showing the will by multiplying the same simple stupid lower being in everything we see, no nobody is a fool as God only IS in real everything, but everybody is an abused source of soul, we don’t feel alike on the same strength of waves being alive, but i am sure that any is suffering from being in depth only abused, every breath i take it is Him who did every word you say it is his decision for your breath but it is still in depth you who is giving to be a reflection of Him being in His will, only the story of HIM but you are who gives, when i felt this truth many years back how poor and abused we are of what we can’t see as slaves we don’t even know for what we die or live and not even how we can eat and who will smile, i started to love men more than the sky above

i have to thank you Dan because i am aware long time ago how much i need another to feel being, it must be another being that i would respect for things he loves in truth of values, that i would sherish to say how i appreciate the miracle of him smiling at me since God showed me at very early age how noone would love me because they hate or just being too dead, i knew this since it started but i could never say it like that i feared so much the lackness of proofs i didn’t have you would tell me very easily it is you who is disturb to think that of all men arrogant as you still say which i am not at allllll also i had to proove this by giving men all the chance all the credit all the love i can, thanks to God who is making me free from my loneliness in truth, the worse is passed you can’t imagine how it is to struggle in surviving compromises to hope exist in the only truth noone love, this fact is getting worst but i am released of my duty to love the truth above and also my soul waiting for the creator to give me proofs of Good He made for willing minds,
God is not the beast in all men who is still an expression of Him He wants to change in the image of killing the body responsable of fake, you can only blame God and deal with your feeling of blame, He did it all and only Him, i believe that any body is especially beasts, i hope you can see what i want to say, we are of His being feeling than He use this source of feeling being to say whatever He wants, He justify it by its sense higher being to be, the one sense to all men twins showing the will by multiplying the same simple stupid lower being in everything we see, no nobody is a fool as God only IS in real everything, but everybody is an abused source of soul, we don’t feel alike on the same strength of waves being alive, but i am sure that any is suffering from being in depth only abused, every breath i take it is Him who did every word you say it is his decision for your breath but it is still in depth you who is giving to be a reflection of Him being in His will, only the story of HIM but you are who gives, when i felt this truth many years back how poor and abused we are of what we can’t see as slaves we don’t even know for what we die or live and not even how we can eat and who will smile, i started to love men more than the sky above

the face He did of the being to kill is extremely adapted to the source made of senses to say in that i believe is the free will

Any time. =)

Well, if you search for a long enough time you will still find some true friends.

People often know something, but can rarely find the words to express it. That’s just how it is for allot of people.

People must all be willing to face the prospect of being the only correct or right person on earth about some things. Courage is important.

Waiting isn’t easy, infact it is torture when combined with wanting.

Blame is a failing ideal, it barely worked on human vs human, but never works on inanimate forces and passed events. Blame is part of a non-existent “justice” that people have come to expect yet never see in nature.

Okay, yes, there is a state of being in which “God’s will” can easily manifest itself.

Well, the way I see it:
Your liver, kidneys, lungs, heart, etc.–these are all part of you, because they are inside of you and are connected to you. If “God” has some “part of” himself “in” you, then it IS part of you.

A person could say:
“God’s will,”
Or
“My will,”
but few ever say without lieing:
“Our will.”

Unity within the individual is rare,
and for this reason alone, unity of the nations and the species is also rare.

You wouldn’t be the first to have made this sort of change.

Nearly everybody who has been through hard times in their life learns vast compassion/love.

I went through a phase in which I felt an extreme love for humanity and everything, but it was too much so I had to calm down about it. I realized no matter what I feel, I am only one man and must stay focused on my own survival. I needed to be emotionally modest.

I do not blame sin upon free will, I blame chaos. Chaos and error destroys life and structure.

you are not feeling the means of what i am giving to you Dan, it is not because i am telling you the truth i have with my feelings i have been quite excellently been through that i am not saying for the truth in depth of GOD, it was always been the truth my concern from the start and never the physical problem in living the world, in fact i choose the problems when i saw truth of GOD, i see you as a reflection of the beast, the being made to kill i said about unable to be in the truth with the source of being willing to lie, this part is of God that i guess explain the beauty He makes in lies i guess it is correlated to His reality that we don’t know except that HE IS ONLY, but if HE likes to act as the beast He is not you nor me because HE IS THE TRUTH of our sources both and i will not limit Him to us joined to see Him of what i see that we as being a reflection of a depth from His soul ARE made only to love Him as the truth He decided to love, impotenced being, i guess his decision of being more in the depth of His sentiments is to change some states not giving anymore pleasure as before perhaps even disgusts,
your Jesus told you to continue your tricks on pushing me to say more of the truth by saying your desire to lie, it is complicate to say the clarity of mega dimension of truths combinations, but this is me in why i was did, god in His will to be true, He saw of convincing the beast of the superior pleasure in truth this is why love had been invented as it is the result of being truthful to values of a pur something who didn’t felt a need to compromise with reality of fatal unbeing, God did Him to give love in values of superior soul giving the depth of truth so the beast will stop feeling pleasure in the fake strength to say the will of being, this pur soul would reveal how he is not and can be in the reality of none, so the beast could love God and the values once prooven being the true reason of love, i see this process in the equation of - x - = + giving it maybe its means, the pur would be the second minus the first is the beast who choose to lie the truth will reject the lies forced to dig in them to bring out their bases in truth, we can see this equation also in what God made by you, the unexistant being you lie to pretend being and God make the being existant in truth by the reality of the will to break the body made of denial, i am just sharing some feelings of what i could is, as i feel being an object to serve some words all what you said of me fanatic for truth and what i always felt of myself so devoted to be true could find its explanation in this what God manipulates of me and the devil guy

if god war not his own boss then we would all know because of the force that divides and conquers is the force the binds the universe together i. am tired of all the ways people come and talk to me always saying their own ideaswhen if they had smart they would be standing in odd silence of the TRUHT i bring them with the things i say. it’s nto easy to bring people this depth of meaning fbut it come ffrom my heart each time you know. when i see people disagree and fighting with theth igns i say, i knowit’s just a smaller version of the figh that goes on in all of us in the world, magnified down to a tiny degree in their hearts, like as they want a crusade with me. is that WHAT you want a crusade? i’m sick and fuking tired of all that and i wont burn that easy i can guarentee you that always drink your ovaltine

don’t mix the truth of God thoughts with the suffer of human heart to say the fear of hell worst to say nothing but your instinctive unsensitive sense to believe in lies, words of absurd powerful superfitial skin willing to kill with cold blood the essence of God

God only has one boss: Mrs. God

In all what you give to repeat Simone’s thoughts Nick wasn’t never a depth of you? how do you see a wife of the creator’s all who you know is forever alone? the worst is the truth of you are showing, your devotion to a fake God for hiding the beast of you careless in a disgusting way of steping above the truth neck, your Jesus is not God Nick, he is just like you a body who must die in truth and i am not his wife i must die too but not of the beast like you all that God made it so stupid that i can say, but of my being so poor and small, as God wants to give His Big to his small part still willing to believe in truth to be, it is all so full of fake, only one thing is sure love in God created by Him to say how low is to live with no other to be with, knowing that He will never be with any other, willing to accept this big suffer to give the truth a chance, that is all nick, a slight chance that is why you are all sick and i have this path with infinity ugly truth for a lovely soul, it is not that you cannot be love too even better than i but only i am the victim of nonexistence truth reality for everlasting One

In all what you give to repeat Simone’s thoughts Nick wasn’t never a depth of you? how do you see a wife of the creator’s all who you know is forever alone? the worst is the truth of you are showing, your devotion to a fake God for hiding the beast of you careless in a disgusting way of steping above the truth neck, your Jesus is not God Nick, he is just like you a body who must die in truth and i am not his wife i must die too but not of the beast like you all that God made it so stupid that i can say, but of my being so poor and small, as God wants to give His Big to his small part still willing to believe in truth to be, it is all so full of fake, only one thing is sure love in God created by Him to say how low is to live with no other to be with, knowing that He will never be with any other, willing to accept this big suffer to give the truth a chance, that is all nick, a slight chance that is why you are all sick and i have this path with infinity ugly truth for a lovely soul, it is not that you cannot be love too even better than i but only i am the victim of nonexistence truth reality for everlasting One, if God could have a wife nothing of this would exist only truth would built for ever great, if jesus were my man you would be so loved that you won’t say anything but the truth you feel of being loved

if God could have a wife nothing of this would exist only truth would built for ever great, if jesus were my man you would be so loved that you won’t say anything but the truth you feel of being loved

According to some parts of whaky nameta’s bible:

3066:PAUL 34 WORSHIP THE BEAST, WORSHIP THE GOAT, LOVE THE BEAST AND GOAT

iman

In all what you give to repeat Simone’s thoughts Nick wasn’t never a depth of you? how do you see a wife of the creator’s all who you know is forever alone?

Sorry iman, The idea of God having a boss seemed so foolish that I thought to take it one step further by saying something even more foolish.

I’m sorry you took it the wrong way. No offense intended. :slight_smile:

Yeah, she’s always spoiling our fun…and our existance too…bummer.

who is gods boss? i’d have to call god an entrepreneur.

God because of his condition with the void Has a nature of willing strength of being, this creates a paradox, it necessarily force Him to act low, he creates lies in words to justify the low he needs to make, He creates evene a high sense of love to justify all the suffer He wants to give him the pleasure of being powerful above whatever He does, any smart brain can feel that being means you don’t need to make, like if we are searching for words to say it is because we are not, i use to think that this world exist only to say a higher one, what a surprise to find that there is not any other life, it is eally a very bad joke, the problem is that even if i want to believe so much in the sense He is giving, that love would cure God, can you really believe that? if one absent man as a reflection in so smaller level of God being in what he wants, you would give him so much to change his desire and never he will, how could you believe that would happen to a fondamentalist desire of God the all power senses, impossible i would say, i can see it in myself i can coop in everything only if there is good to make in values or in reality for whom i care of, because it is my deepest sense my only sense, if in my conception bad desires were put to make my sense to be, i would surely with my power of being desire for ever to make bad things and justify it in lies