Who is god's BOSS ?

Does god have a GOD ? Why wouldn’t he if he desired to express his power in creating something even greater than himself ? We were made in his image and try to create great things, so he too would do like us. All truth is god’s truth, so all the ideas and truths we think we have are a reflection of god’s.

So he creates a greater god than himself and this god then takes over and kills the first god. Then this god may desire to do the same and hence we could end up having an infinite array of DEAD GODS each created from the previous. Then god may want to become smaller than himself and become a man (could this be THE CHRIST ?).

Then maybe he could want to be a stone or be everything and fill the universe, or maybe there is an infinite heirarchy of gods and maybe he assigned one of us as the ultimate UNKNOWN GOD. WHO IS GOD’S BOSS ?

for crying out loud…are you kidding me?

Did God created himself?

Sounds like a Zeus or Kronos story. Go read some Greek literature about their gods and stories. end of my discussion

Don’t be so quick to reject the idea. Any idea how easy it would be for a god to pursuade us he is the one and only? The bible may say there is only one god but how can you totally confirm this?

You must be kidding ! Do you think that god is really those puny jackass gods all the world religions talk about ? He is way beyond our concepts, he is pure contradiction, he creates higher structures, infinite dimensional materials, infinite emotional systems. Do you really think he is worried about your puny personal problems ?

He is way past that, he plays with physics: there are metaphysical items like EXISTENCE, NON-EXISTENCE AND MANY OTHER similar and infinitely deeper items he constructs and manipulates. In fact god likes to NOT EXIST. He is way past our concepts, he creates many logics - languages - higher structures - emotional inventions.

Anyways I am just a messenger of his thoughts, a tool he uses, so these are the WORDS OF GOD. You are warned …

It all comes from the same place. And, if that place is Eternal in origin, all are manifestations of the same thing.

Hey nameta9… how can you be a messenger for God’s thoughts?. This implies communication of some sort. However you said God is way beyond our conception so how can he be beyond our conception and yet communicate with you. By the way dont give the standard answer that it is possible BECAUSE he is beyond our conception…this is a cop out.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree , by the way nice work Phil.

Gods, aliens, they are really the same thing. Iacchus is right, all of the manifestations stem from the same quantumy/taoistic/zero point field type thing.

The type of gods that Christianity talks about (and so consequently Judiasm) exist in a slightly different frequency to our reality. They have what appears to be a great deal of power to us but it’s nothing close to omnipotent in the true sense of the word. We all have the power to shape ‘reality’ - that really is nothing special.

These gods are but grains of sand on a cosmic beach compared to some of the creatures we exist with in co-multiversality. I’ve seen it; I was humbled by the size, by my complete meaninglessness to them.

It’s fucking hilarious really… how close we all come to death all the time, a death that we wouldn’t even understand. That is what I fear, that is what keeps me up at night.

If you think humans are bad you should see what else lurks out there.

[/quote]

I am not, I lied. But god has no problem with lying and truth and false, he created the concepts of truth and lies and manipulates them. He has matter to time converters, energy to space converters, he has many incredible experiments and structures going on. Think of what unlimited power really means. It means the possibility to create your own mind, a universe size brain with trillions of infinitely intense emotions - sensations - sentiments; complex SENTIMENT ENGINEERING etc. A movie on DVD has 2 to the 20 billionth bits, so all the possible movies god could watch would be that number of movies. Well he can see them all in a microsecond, and many trillions of more complex things, since he has no COMBINATIONAL LIMITS like we do.

God is not a one line instruction IF GOOD GO TO HEAVEN ELSE GO TO HELL; even better he is not a ONE TRANSISTOR CIRCUIT, since a simple inverter with 2 lines do the same operation. The next time you go to a fundamentalist church tell them that GOD IS NOT A ONE TRANSISTOR CIRCUIT. Of course he could choose to be it, just like he could choose to be that turd you passed on your way to work. Maybe he really is just that turd and nothing else. A turd for a few days and nothing else, now that is a really great god.

So basically what you are saying is that the normal description of god is very simple compared to what extremely creative thoughts simple humans can have. So since humans reflect god but in a very minor way, his actions and thoughts and “inventions” could be incredible, like the giant sized brains and manipulation of the very concepts of existence and space time.

why does this remind me of that futurama show , the one were “the brains” were taking everybodies intelligence but fry’s lol.
stupididty can’t always be wrong , i mean c’mon he’s been a delivery boy for a full era , just by staying inside a freezing chamber.
just goes to show , if we ever actually have a future , we should think more about nature just so we can Actually breath.

keep close old6598 , because you Labeled yourself with numbers.

You’re weird Donald Duck. What does that mean ? What is so strange that God creates experiments ? Don’t you think God would construct a giant brain that has all 3 dimensions trillions of light years in length ? Just imagine what he could do with it. He can also decompose the very substance of existence and logic and numbers. The OP says he talks to God, so it must be true.

Numbers are cool. There is now the equivalent power of a TRILLION original 1981 IBM PCs in the world.

Gobbz, have you been astrally projecting again, o’ what???

Do humans spend their time trieing to bring extinction to a bacteria on the moon? No, that would be totally stupid.

Higher beings don’t eat meat :wink:
Yeah, we are “safe” because we are not “wanted” by superpredators in other dimensions, IMO.

Much like the other 17(?) dimensions only “absorbing” a small percentage of the output from a supernova, these other dimensions are only slightly relative to our reality(?)

Gob, let’s talk, you-and-me about this, n nobody else will understand.
Psionic constructs are “real” from all I’ve read, though only a few psychicly gifted people are able to “create” them.

A self-replecating, self-advancing, mind-altering & body controlling psionic construct–could be created. At the same time, I do not think this has ever been done on/to earth, because no biological brain was powerful enough to do it.

1- This causes me to not believe that the non-physical forces altering nature are as powerful as the religious or occult people believe.

2- If a computer made of brain cells was ever engineered and created, being 1,000 to 100,000 times as powerful as a human brain–things such as mind control, telekenesis and psionic constructs would be “small-potatoes” compared to what such a thing could “do” to earth/universe.

This sort of thing really being possible [once reverse engineering of the human brain and nanotechnology become advanced enough] – I began to believe that physical life would eventually become superior to “spirit-life”.

Why…?
Why why why!!?
Why would weak and needy, frajil and rare carbon based life–incapable of living anywhere in space other then a planet topically brimming with its own idealism–why would such a thing ever become “superior” to “the gods”?

Matter is more stable then energy, and is far easier to construct things with.

In human history–material resources altered the technology and the nation! “Iron age”, for example, and then came steel, and silicon, and now the nanotechnology is growing.

Our being “made of” matter gives us incomprehensible structure advancement potential.

Example:
Eventual psychic connections possible over some new form of internet–making a hive mind possible.

“Animals” have allot of potential; more potential then “spirits”.
Ofcourse “gods” are interested in “controlling” humanity, because they know what sort of engineering potential matter-based life has.

Thus–we see “the occult” continually “holding-hands” with the secret societies that work hard at controlling the governments.

Seeing that “we” (on earth) are potential “tools” [some of] “they” (in spirit realm) “want” us. “They” do not want to “destroy us”, much like a car-fan upgrading “his” car instead of breaking it, “They” want “humanity” to become more capable, but they are also willing to [at times] practice less-then-concervative/compassionate “surgery”/opression upon civilization [war, opression, exploitation].

Theoretically…

I didn’t even mention “You’re weird Donald Duck” , come back to earth dude.

nothing , except it isn’t “God” doing the experiments , Genius.

what no more room for Borg Cube’s they had to start with Borg brains?.
do you mind , not mentioning “God” so much.

I don’t have the time to imagine fictious things.

For what reason , jealosuy of Hitler? he just has to make a bigger comotion?.

the OP is:
(A)manipulating your mind
(B)watching us
(C)doesn’t believe in God

So your planning on hacking the world?.

I lied again. Hence I say the truth, I am the God talking directly to you. No I am lying, hence …

DIRECTLY FROM GOD:

1492:CORINTHIANS:65-69

“65. And the Lamb of God sayeth, Fleshly Lust and Pure Spirit are the same and two sides of the same coin, they reinforce each other and feed off each other. 66. Every moment is eternity, only thoughts produce noise and disrupt the pure void of eternity and timeless emptiness; 67. shut off all your thoughts as they are meaningless and insignificant, don’t think at all, empty mind; 68. throw away all your language and science and contructs, free your mind and be nothing; 69. and the little children were amazed and awed by such a great revelation and sayeth HOLY BE THOU! HOLY BE THOU!”

Invent your own bible. Be your own boss. BE GOD.

maybe in my early 40’s…

i like your rare will of truth namenta but you are making a hudge mistake in missing the truth of His source, nothing of what you see Him doing is not from it, beyond being is to love the truth extremly in a way you must see to say i am god, He never manipulates namenta9, because He is not the void and HE IS

Ah yes, the ultimate truth.

Strange how once shared, it does us no good at all.
Strange how it is such an emotional subject.
Strange how it is purely subjective.
Stranger yet, how it does not actually, physically exist.

you are making a big mistake Dan in pulling down the nature of truth into its reflection says of lying world, emotional or subjectivity are words to say mostly the size of human mind to God and only as HE IS in all to say His being always in everything He makes, you must more make efforts in bringing new language for His nature to be