Heaven and Hell on earth...

red-ice.net/specialreports/2 … tsoul.html
red-ice.net/specialreports/2 … soul2.html

these articles really have me thinking alot , any conclusions from my fellow ILP members?.

p.s
i’m waiting for replies on the lyseract thread i made the other week.
ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=149671
if you have any questions about it seriously , ASK me!.

jordanmaxwell.com/articles/questions1.html
look at these photos , gather info as you must , and ask yourself from that very website the following questions-i cannot answer!.

I just Hate! conspiracies by our own people , err damn “nation under god”.

Yes, well, during the ancient times–all the way up antil today, the highest leaders have often a strange relationship with the religious and the unknown things.

Necromancy, for example, is illegal almost everywhere–but the same elite leaders who have banned such a thing have been known to later try to use it for themselves. It is real.
dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Necromancy

There are many occult-like secrets in higher places, and allot of religion originated within the occult, and then extended into the leaders of the nations which also often gained special “religious” privilidges.

I often have felt something sickening in the air… I felt it again, just the other day, as I talked to one of my friends in Yahoo chat.

I thought that he was a nice guy, and he is, but then he started telling me about God “looking passed our sins”, and he was talking about “praying for healing”. Fallowing the idea that “God was punishing me” and I needed to pray about it when I had problems in my life. The idea of a paranoid fear and guilt always springing up when problems are upon the civilian, the blaming of self and the submission to the highest authorities… This is very evil and tyranical slavery of the soul.

I’ve seen far too much of this! I’ve seen false gods drive people mad and break up families more then once.

And what if these gods are real? What if they are far less powerful then made out to be, yet are still alive and attempting to dominate humanity?

For certain, I have experienced the fact that supernatural life forms exist, but what they really are–I may never know.

Will I take the blue pill or the red pill?
I’ve read some about real magicians… I’ve read too much to deny, yet do not want to believe…

I miss the simplistic and sterile materialism and naturalism; I miss the supposed justice and eventual order of an ideal monotheistic “Creator”, but I cannot go back to these, I cannot go back to anything simple in my world view…

If you were to study the occult for a long enough time, maybe you would also see how it has touched religion and government.

I wish that there was some place on earth, even an area of 6 square feet would do; some place were a person could be truly safe and truly free, but it will never be like that! True safety only comes from true understanding, sometimes.

One race of “astral beings” that “I had met”–I remember learning something from them. Some “warriors” spend their entire life fighting, not in some sort of war-like conquest, but simply fighting to live was the only way in some “worlds”. ^ Don’t take that literally, but…
Well, okay.
The secret elite that want to control society do not want to destroy us all, but they do see the human mass as a resource which they fight over and wish to terraform so that it is more easily controlled. This can often come at a high price.

I think the elitist methodology of nature and the eco-system of earth are heading for a crash. This anti-unity can only last for so long, antil the super-predator arises and brings about an evil singularity. Once there is only one species and one ruler, less diversity = less stability, and possible extinction may occur. This is probably a worst-case cenario… But are the number of different species on earth becoming less, or more…?

On the other hand, the mass seems to have more influance then the leaders, and this may actually cause a far worse “March Of The Morons” later on in history…

[size=67]…only kermit can save us…[/size]

edited off, will be used as another thread.

Thank you ~Dan =D> excellent post.