The Endless Universe

Cyclic Universe is a theory but to me since a very young age, the theory of a Big Bang never computed. We’re talking about theories and nobody knows for sure. In my mind (scientist’s minds too) the Cyclic Universe theory makes sense. The Big Bang theory is the favorite of Creationists and some noncreationists alike, since Edwin Hubble discovered that galaxies were running away from each other. Scientists concluded that everything started with a Big Bang. But is it that conclusive ? Well, for religionists and some scientists is a definitive answer, but is it ?

actionbioscience.org/newfron … hardt.html

I honestly think that trying to explain where the universe came from is something we will never be able to do, we are contained within the universe and our understanding is restricted to the universe, anything else is guess work. That aside, this is the best attempt of describing where the universe came from that I could come up with: An infinite eternal unchanging nothing that has always existed and has always contained a finite but unbounded closed universe that constantly changes but is itself eternal. Doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue does it.
A few still believe it is possible it has always existed. British physicist Stephen Hawking explains why. “So long as the universe had a beginning, we could suppose it had a creator. But if the universe is really completely self-contained, having no boundary or edge, it would have neither beginning nor end: it would simply be” (A Brief History of Time, pp. 140-141).

Whom do you think are behind the Big Bang theory besides the majority of alchemist scientists ?..RELIGION…Yes, they need a beginning to prove the existence of a Creator, God, Jesus, Jehovah and a series of heathen created gods to keep the gullible going. To say that the Universe always existed destroys religion and the scam that religion has fed us thru the ages.

How can one be endless , and yet go through cycles as if it had limits?

The beginning of the universe and the existence of a god are different subjects.

The expansion of our universe’s size, the life cycles of stars, all point to an originally small universe that was born and changed much.

What started it all:

1- The zero point was always there, but eventually it changed into our universe.

2- God did it. =(

3- Universes reproduce somehow, and evolved from a chaotic soup.

4- Once technology of one universe gets advanced enough technologically, and the life spreads throughout its entirety, they decide to “create” new universes somehow.

5- The universe is an illusion, an illusion that can effect us and that we can also effect, yet can never truly explain because we can never truly see through it. The answers are non-physical, and non-scientific.

6- We are living inside a V.R. world.

~

I favor the idea of a reproducing universe.

“Nothing” is something. It is free space, or a “place” which can then have a dimension or dimensions added to them, and these can have matter & energy added to them.
IMO, the Aether is the “nothing”. Energy is a vibration of the Aether, and these vibrations can form combined units so that they become “matter” (Wave structures).
All “dimensions” are actually just realms of behavior that apply to the waves and structures locally. What applies to one, does not apply to them all, so there is then more then one “dimension”.
So once we really break it down, reality is just a big flat Aether with our universe in it, which is a complex set of vibrations.
Imagine the surface of a lake, now imagine an Aether with waves below, and particles above.

I believe that there is a constantly reacting & changing, infinite chaos cycle somewhere, within range of and effecting the Aether.

1- This eventually, randomly “created” “the universe”, which is a self-replicating thing that somehow spreads zero-points then universes through the Aether.

2- Alternatively, this chaos cycle randomly, eventually “created” “God”, and then “he” “created” the universe/universes for some reason.

I read the author describing what was known in ancient times as the cycles of the “Breath of Brahma.”

Care to share?
Dare to share?
May you please Share it with us? :cry: .

DDF

There is no dare.

The idea can be taken on several levels from very superficial to very profound. The idea is that when Brahma inhales, the universe returns to him and then like us, breathing air, it is exhaled out again.

To give you an idea of how deep it can get, consider:

angelfire.com/poetry/aum/Cre2.html