Jesus, an out-of-control sage smokin' dope. Read the history

cannabisculture.com/backissu … hrist.html
^
[b]Shocking claims here about Jesus and the Isrealite preists using narcotics before they recieved “the word of the Lord”.

As usual and as always, this sort of psycodelic herbalism is still common place within the occult! Isrealites coppied many general occult themes!

What people think now, is often a misconception of what really was and still is![/b]

As I’ve said before, if you researched the occult for a long enough time, you’d start to really see where religion came from and some of the secret practices of the secret societies holding elite social positions in things such as corporations, religions and governments.

Oh c’mon, nobody replies??

You know I agree.

As for the lack of replies well… look around.

I’m starting to like Jesus :laughing:

Hello F(r)iends,

Big surprise there…
:wink:

-Thirst

Man I talked to Jesus once while surfing some sort of transient wave of historical experiences.

he said he couldn’t find his budbuster…

No one can - son of God or not they always disapear.

lol, buddy–that was great!
heheh.

You all know, I think it was sad that the Romans got to burning such a large percentage of first century Christian records.

I am very interested to know what percentage of Jesus Christ’s powers were real, and how he got those powers.

As you know, bias or belief has a slight reality-bending effect.

Jesus’s mentality was that of absolute faith.

After his baptism/anointing(?) didn’t he spend 40 days on a mountain fasting and meditating?

Buddha had spent a long time meditating and fasting before he gained “the enlightenment”, and had to resist destractions from “the Devil” at this time of spiritual transition, and Jesus also encountered “the Devil” at this time.

IMO, combinations of “herbs” & oils, the meditation, the firm belief, the firm efforts, all were factor; Jesus broke through something & connected with the spirit realm. “Satan” could talk to him clearly after this; Also, after the transition/change–only after this could Jesus preform miracles.

This is such a complex subject that it’d be hard to get into it, but I believe the final result is the ability to conscuisly control the vibrations of the quantu, which would lead to a wide, WIDE variety of psionic powers and abilities.

I will go now to read more about Wave Genetics…
Farewell.
=)

[edit, link provided for those who would like to read with me]
spaceandmotion.com/Evolution … netics.htm

You probably didn’t realize this, but the same book that tells us about Jesus’s groovy magical powers also tells us why He had them. The explanation is right there. But nevermind, making stuff up is more fun. (:

I’m confused. Who made stuff up? Jesus with his shrooms or people saying jesus did shrooms?

Yes.

What I'm joking about is Dan~. He seems ready to admit that Jesus had magical powers, presumably on the Bible's say so, plus whatever other evidence he thinks is valid. That would be the hard part for most people. But while accepting The New Testament as a source for Jesus having magical powers, he feels the need to invent a tale of intrigue to explain how he got them, instead of trusting the New Testament on that too. 
Why? I'm so glad you asked. Because for whatever bizarre string of claims he wants to make next, taking it for granted that Jesus was magical suits his purposes, but of course taking it for granted that He was the son of God does not.

Dan is talking about the ‘facts’ so to speak.

Even you can’t tell me the bible is a ‘factual’ book. If you look at the historical evidence (there is more than just Dan’s link), Jesus was a druggie.

No surprises really… everyone was back then.

Stop being an asshole and read something other than the bible for once.

Granting that, wouldn't the simple solution, the 'factual' solution, be to take the position that [i]Jesus didn't actually have magical powers[/i]? No, that's crazy talk! The simple solution is to take the Bible as 'factual' when it says he rose the dead and healed the sick and so on, but remind ourselves that it's fiction when it says how He did so! Yes, that would be totally...what's the opposite of 'hypocritical'? 

I would, but my eyes are all itchy and burny, and even when I do sit down to read, I can’t remember a thing about it the next day. You know me so well.

If you misunderstand me, that is not exaclty my fault.

If I wish to try to learn what percentage of an ancient orally translated thrid person account is true, and how much so that account is true, then I will try to learn that.

Your whole line of logic here is the stupdiest I’ve seen here this month.

Congrats, I can no longer talk to you because you’re too dumb right now.

My ‘loss’ I guess, I was just about to ask you if they’d caught Bigfoot yet, too.

What happened was Old_Gobbo set a trap but Bigfoot’s foot was too big for the trap to work properly & it just pinched the skin of Bigfoot’s foot a little bit.

near-death.com/experiences/origen06.html
Wowzerz, secret Gnostic Christian teachings here^.

More Buddha like then I first thought… Maybe Mastrini was right about that Jesus/Buddha idea…

Anyone can become a Buddha, anyone can become a Christ?

What is a Christ?

Hello F(r)iends,

And that’s not a surprise at all…

Go figure.

Up to your old tricks of running away, I see.
Good job, gobbo.

-Thirst

Thirst you have a hard time figuring out when I’m joking…

then again so do I