Liers & insanity. Yes yes, you too, Jesus-morality.

Right now our eco-system is an elitism in which killing has no punishment.

Natural selection is fueled by and purified by “evil”. It lives for “evil”.

The strong – being able to take things away from the weak, being able to consume and exploit the weak, this is “progress” and it helps empower the strong whilst destroying the weak. This means death to the retards and the weak, whilst life and power to those already strong and fit.

Strong belief in human-morals causes humans to view the world as an evil place full of suffering and injustice, as they lie and claim that “God” wants justice and peace.

If “God” created nature, then what and who they think “God” is – is complete opposite to the truth, which they hated and were blinded towards, and that truth being – a completely unjust, merciless earth.

Life on earth existing in harmony and unity peacefully, instead of A killing and consuming B – is direct hypocracy toward “nature”, the “system” and “creation” [the will of “God”].

This hypocracy became so twisted, as to take on the name “God” – and to claim that nature AND EARTH were “meant” to be ideal and fit perfectly into human social desire, and with this premise in their hearts, the humans tried to make their lie true, and they battle against what they judge as “evil”, fighting for what they believe is “good”.

If you want to fully know the “truth”, you must fully know what the “lie” is.

As belief is a means to an end, this human insanity and lieing eventually will reap what it sows, and if enough people want it – human"peace" & human"justice" will eventually exist, all-be-it, partially, upon earth.

Hopefully you actually understand what I am telling you right now…
Humans really do want to terraform the universe.

It is not hypocracy to believe in a good God yet also see evil on earth. You need to educate yourself about the principle of “the fall”.

I’ve lost count of the people I’ve heard blaming God for disease, wars, and evil actions. Yet all result from the choices made by man to follow evil and thus corrupt the good creation that God made.

Our ability to kill and our ability to die was put into us by supposed “Creator”.

Also, lies about God are in some ways good for humanity, if it has possitive effect on human action.

Rewards in heaven are more seductive then cold-truth, when viewing your own charity; you have only lost.

charity has made a loss? Easing the human suffering is a loss? Acting in love is a loss? God said you have to use it or lose it.

Our ability to kill is also a defence mechanism gone astray by lope sided individuals.

Lies as a matter of misleading is con-artistry and manipulation. It shows a complete lack of love.

No, lies are untrue words.

Nature was not “created” and it was not “created” by an all-loving “God”.
nytimes.com/2006/05/09/scien … yt&emc=rss
^
Here are some proofs all Christians will ignore.

Hello Ned:

— I’ve lost count of the people I’ve heard blaming God for disease, wars, and evil actions. Yet all result from the choices made by man to follow evil and thus corrupt the good creation that God made.
O- So we can’t blame God? Why? Can’t God desire to bring chaos and pain, only blessings?
Who then says:
“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”
Is it not in the Bible that:
“Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?”

Yes, God brings both the light and the darkness, for there is no other beside Him. We should blame God rather than create an idol next to Him. When the storm strikes however, I do not mean that we should hate God or otherwise be untowards to Him who is our creator, but as Job said:
“What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?”

Who has primacy? would be the question.

Please, not the monotheism…

Even your own body is not one person, it is a collective.

I don’t care about being politically correct, let’s cut to the chase.

1:
" Your ‘God’ is a collective being which is fed by and was created by the same energy that you use to communicate with it. Astral hive-creatures have units and cores. They appear to be "a God’ or “the God”. Connection with them requires:
A, complinace with the state of being and future of the unit species;
B, ability to de-code/re-code information from the astral core in which-ever dimension/realm you’ve mannaged to maybe connect to. Who and what you are determines the primarily symbolic reactions to the force-cobe that you sub-atomically channel into the core in hopes of an understandable reaction. You can ‘destroy’ your ‘God’ and find a new one to clone itself within you; become a node/unit of another astral hive/core, it’s possible, but it all depends on how attached-to/in-need-of the core you are. This is regards to your animate ‘God’. Next, to all creationists:
A bother rock gives birth to a baby rock, when broken.
A human gives burt to a human,
But an inanimate mass of Aetherial chaos gives birth to the universe or univers ‘creator’, and shards of the father are seen in every child. Nay to ‘intelligent’ disign and a higher purporse/meaning other then that in which our brains can construct for our own desires. "

N now I wanna see how you reply to what you think that I said & what you think that I am.

2:
Meaning is a reactive emotion, and the higher state people get is very relative to the properties of an orgasm. God’s that special vibrator for mental masterbation, which is accessed or constructed after much personal, subjective-based desire is used to fuel a “search for the truth” which bares fruit to a finding within some corner of some universe or reality, in which something is able to satisfy the initial question.

Never once did two find the exact same ‘one true god’-“object” (HAH!) why? Well if I’m searching for satisfaction in phase space I suppose I’ll shit-out a shining mutation of my own destiny too…

3-
Haven’t you heard the good news? God isn’t an objective existence or system. ‘yay’. What was your first clue?

In order for a cell to reproduce, it needs to have DNA RNA and many other perciece forces.

Imagine the first cell. They have been able to reproduce amino acids with the right muck. But what about simple protiens. The basic building blocks to all life? So what it they did collect. How did they arrange into a cell wall? A simple swirling of water? Then this allowed sellective ozmosis of certain chemicals? Then these cells reproduced how?

Identical twins will share a connection that maternal twins don’t. Is it because they share the same DNA? I think so. Yet Identical twins will have completely different personalities beyond what happens with normal sympathy and a psychological connection of intencely understanding each other.

I think DNA is a connection for the soul. ANd life begins when new DNA is created.

If you believe in science alone, all you have to do is show one instance where a child molestation victum actually liked being molested,… then you proved there is an acceptable way of doing child molestation. Kinda makes you wonder where our morality really comes from. It could have been anything, but we choose a very CHristian understanding of morality.

she’s got issues.

let me rephrase that.

Natalie Angier is the type of feminist bitch that is destroying the values of this country.

what nerve to attack mothers on mothers day!

What’s next, attacking the value of fathers?