God's name

When in God’s presance (when two or more come together under my name) do you have a hard time speaking the name of God. Sometimes you just have to force it out. The more you do it, the more you open a path. For there is power in the name of God.

Jesus Christ our true King.
The Holy Spirit, anointer of power.
God the father of love peace and understanding.

Provoke the name of God in what you do.

This sounds lke what the Jews were told not to do:

Exo 20:7 “Thou dost not take up the name of Jhvh thy Elohim for a vain thing, for Jhvh acquitteth not him who taketh up His name for a vain thing.”

Shalom

God Jesus Jesus Christ God God Jesus Christ.

My ability to say the name was only hindered by fear.

Fear comes from pain.
Pain comes from damage.
Damage is a step towards death and loss.

People feel like they are unholy, unworthy sinners n are affraid of God denying them heaven or maybe of God killing them somehow, which is all rubbish and not mentally healthy.

Fear of God is not the beginning of wisdom, it is the beginning of madness.

It is possible for people to feel nothing at all for God’s name when they speak it, and God’s name is about as useless as he is. Never really stops evil on earth.

I say Gods name all the time…usually when i stub my toe or something…i now associate his name with physical pain…

let me rephrase. Maybe it’s just envoking the name of God. Not inwardly reflecting on the idea of God.

When I noticed it was hard to say God’s name, was when I was being prayed for. Of course the subconcious ideas in my head were what I need to change, but repeating the name of God kinda reinforced a change. It just was hard to get out at first.

Our father
Who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth
As it is in Heaven

Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

For thine is truely the Kingdom