Clearify Jesus Please

Can you please clarify Jesus on being the son of god… or gods physical form… or whatever you beleive… and can you please tell me which sect of Christianity you belong too.

I am a zorphian christian.

I believe that God was able to put his will and personality into a man on earth.

:laughing:

Jesus did not exist as the son of god. He probably was a con man with great sleight of hand and a smooth tounge.

All commentary; verbal, written or digitally transmitted; by this poster is expressly a matter of personal opinion, individual belief, personal experience, and is not intended to purport necessity of change(s), implied/perceived, to other posters; physical, mental or emotional. Any attempt to treat this post in a manner contradictory to what has been thusly stated, is erroneous, and is the fault, entirely, of the reader of said post.

I’m not a Christian.

Y’Shua was a great prophet and a noble human being. It’s obvious in the fact that his words have been bastardized to suit the ignominious, his ideals twisted into dogma and stigma for political gains, his compassion and life ignored for their true value.

All marks of a prophet.

Son of God? That is not for me to judge, but if given the chance, I’ll send an answer when I am no more.

That told a ritch man to give what he had to the poor so that he could enter into the kingdom…

Why doesnt god just put his personality in all of us…?
I mean wouldnt the world be better if we were all a bunch of jesus’s?
Instead of having him die for our sins…
And if he died for our sins? why do we live …?
Why doesnt god just send us to heaven because id much rather be in heaven than on earth… and im absolutely sure youd rather be there too…

I am an atheist and do not believe Jesus to have been anything more than a fraud. In my opinion, the only man to come close to pulling off what Jesus did was Joseph Smith. :stuck_out_tongue:

so if jesus was a fraud and he is “the best” than how good is the current pope…

:laughing:

I was joking in my first reply, not serious.

If you want a serious comment…
harpers.org/ExcerptTheChristianParadox.html
Vile American “Christianity” is pure evil, semitic scum!
Their stupidity will ever increase and their sanity will deminish.
The Cubeless word animals shall consume and destroy nature unless punished for their evil Jewish wickedness!

Well if you believe that you should have the power to judge and punish others for their sins than Jesus was your worst nightmare. He was “obstructing justice” and would be charged with that should He return doing what He did the first time.

Funny…today cops claim to be Christians…But if he asked them to punish Him for their crime and let them go…well they may not appreciate the rude awakening…and dismiss Him as “retarded”.

Funnier still…who would really be “retarded”…Him for doing that…or them for worshipping someone “retarded” for 2,000 years?

Pretty strange circumstances indeed. IMO

God is bigger then any body. Yet, Jesus was born with out a soul of his own, and God took over this part.

Jesus said on the cross,… “My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?”
Because God couldn’t be apart of death. Or something.

/\ idealogic contradictions,… must have to rethink… /\

Jesus was God because of the miricules he performed. because crazy people aren’t perfect, and Jesus said he was God but was also perfect. Because Jesus showed us the true love of God… The Holy Spirit heals the soul so that we may find perfection. Jesus said the Kingdom of heaven is such of a child. The innocents and purity if a child is perfection, everything that contradicts that is calousness of the soul. Thus we need spiritual healings.

Best two words to describe him, the fact that yeshua appeared during the messiah period is a big tip off that he was either mental or a Charles Manson of the middle ages.

Jesus was a cool cat, who probably would’ve been a great friend to have as far as this whole generosity thing that he had pruporting on - and you know, even if he was a fraud, he’s still a rather interesting one. Few people have the balls to generally continue being a fraud up until their public death, or their theoretical public death.

Regardless of all that, my buddy, Ms. Catholic, tells me that Jesus is part of 3 pieces of God, sort of like the whole Plato shtick of spirit, body and wisdom. He is theoretically the body part.

why don’t you ask Him?
Supposedly he’s open for all questions. Wait, let me do it for you…
[…]
He laughs and tells me to laugh in your face because of your blaring ignorance. I didn’t tell him we were discussing over the itnernet. Wait…
[…]
He says: So shoot him!

It’s why I like the guy, he has a sense of humor. That, by the way, is the first quality I look for to determine if a God is divine.

Did Jesus every really exist? Is he a myth? Was he a teacher and myths were created about him? Or was it time for a new consciousness to evolve and the stories about Jesus were part of this new consciousness? What would happen if we had the answers to these questions?

I think that Jesus was just a normal guy with a crazy idea that he preached to all the sick and poor people of his area (majority of the population) and when the leaders of those areas came to realize that their populaces were entirely devoted to Christ they play along too in order to appease and prevent rebellious attitudes (governments fear their people, don’t they?)

If we had the answers to all these questions then there would no longer be a mysterious air around Jesus and his teachings, therefore humanity would become bored with it and move on to something else.

Hi all,

among all of these suppositions and opinions, were there any “educated” guesses? I have seldom come across such a lot of rubbish in one thread.

Shalom

Hi Bob,

You beat me to it. C’mon folks. I’ve listened to better answers in a bar at 1AM. Bob, doesn’t this belong in Mundane?

No, it belongs in the trash because mindless imps with limited intellectually capability use the internet to serve their own branded ignorant childish bullshit, in the puerile attempt of looking “educated” in faithless … cough**cough disciplines coughcoughmindless bullshitcoughcough