Where do we get the concept of angels having wings?

Like those of dragons , unicorns, folklore. Or Harry potter a better yet.
They say if we have the concept of God, then God exists. But what I want to know specifically do angels really have wings, or the idea of an angel is really a priest sort.

simple question.

My concept of that idea is either someone who have seen it, or it is a graven image created by artists.

Since heaven is thought to be in the sky, on the clouds, I guess having wings is a necessity. :wink:

Angels humanlike, and modern thought, 4 century C.E..  Sprirituality, and divine purpose too mediate; between the physical, and nonphsyical realms.  An ancient idea wings, and spirituality in the West more than the East.  Benefit of wings to navigate world of illusion.  In art angels desend from the sky weightlessness of divinity.  

Winged angel, Nike as Victoria, or VICTORY.  Christians represent invincibility of Christ. Mantle around her with 1, breast showing Winged Victory. 

Hebrews religious concept appearence of angels prohibited.  Appereance of angels scant with wings, moved about.  New Testament not described, as winged, and passed for mortals.  

Council of Nincea (325 A.D.,) angels part of dogma writings on angels flight.  End of 4 A.D., pagan religion, for inspiration after Carolingian (8, century.) Frank rudness, of; nakedness, and sexuality.  Adult males witout pronounced sexual chracteristiscs-almost anddrogynous in appereance- fully clothed.  Fifth century hovering standard; Persian, and Islam included. 

1 "Encyclopedia of Angels" Rosemaery Ellen Guiley

Cannot one leviate or float? Then again what living physical objects are there that will cause one to float? Something that can control their body mass/ wieght? Or cannot something be teleported? But at the end
I like your reason, Why angels must have wings.

Gemty if you happen to come across this thread, from your earlier post am I just a philosopher or someone who ask a lot of questions? Look I have attracted a new member.