Truth is wisdom?

This quote seems to portray the idea that “truth” is “wisdom” and a form of good decernment.

IMO:
“All of the doors are open, your legs are both broken, time is motion and truth is an emotion.”

I thought “the truth” was actually just a desire which had began to understand and enter into fact or fiction…

People believe most strongly in what they want or agree with most, and this is very personal/emotional; sometimes it is opposition to facts & reality.

What do you think about it?

I Think what you think.

“All this was inspired by the principle— which is quite true in itself — that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.” ~Hitler…

Truth is wisdom because nothing else can be truth; and we can never know that our wisdom is truth for sure but for our own beliefs. Therefore, only our beliefs can be truth. The only truth possible, then, is our wisdom.

W.C. is right, but aren’t the “wise” winning instead of failing as they make their good choices? They are not serving a universal code, they have simply found how to best satisfy their own instincts and desires.

Truth is wisdom BECAUSE lies are worshipped.

Without lies, worship is impossible. “Worship” would morf into friendship if lies and delusion did not exist.

Delusion is massive disturbance…

The Dark Side clouds everything.

There is always Everything inside Nothing,
just put direct focus on something,
give it meaning
give it faith
give it a home
and raise it
to work upon other created things.

“The Dark side clouds everything”
why do these word’s bring me back to the event of the movie
[donnie darko] where he sees the end of the world coming because
of the dark cloud/black hole over his house , and wouldn’t the speed of light be the only thing to supply himself the ability as the living receiver to make his sacrifice , like isn’t that the hidden power behind the entire movie , behind our entire reality.
i don’t believe this to be a Primary Universe
because i don’t see it as Tangent either
Opposing that thought is
people are tangent to eachother’s family
living receiver’s we (americans)Dan feel free to stay with me on this one
are stuck isnide eachother’s populace of Manipulated Living and Mnaipulated Dead.

of course , i just enjoy questioning myself and giving direct answers so eh? your choice to comment after what i just said.

It is the job of the future and the universe to correct what we have said.

Truth is knowledge. Wisdom is contextual.

Knowledge is belief. Belief is truth. Truth is wisdom. We ‘know’ nothing but ‘truth’.

Knowledge is not wisdom.

Maybe wisdom is knowing what to do with knowledge.

~The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.~

Pierre Abelard

It begins in Socrates saying:
‘I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.’

If you can have no knowledge, then you only have your belief. The rest explains itself.

Here is a very simple method to distinguish what wisdom is.

You have a problem.

1 + 1 = ?

Is it more imporant to know that it equals 2, or is it more important to know WHY it equals 2.

Now apply problem resolution to morality. Is it good to just know that murder is wrong? Or is it better to know WHY murder is wrong?

Calling truth a wisdom can be a mistake. I know that 1 + 1 = 2 but I do not know why… Am I wise?

Depends on who you consider wise , if you consider hindu yogis to be wise , then you would be wrong in assuming they do not follow a universal code , if you consider Buddha to be wise , then you,d be wise in recognizing that he gained his wisdom from the hindu yogis , and only transformed it slightly , since it was time for the development of a new spiritual system . Therefore he also followed a universal code .

But People should,nt get confused and think that with each new system that arises , that it threatens or undermines the ones before it . They are like musical styles , you would,nt say that RnB threatens funk , soul or classical . They are simply styles , for different people in different moods , no different with styles of spirituality . Zen suits a certain frame of mind , but what the Zen devotee finds on his enlightenment is no different to what a sufi mystic or Cabbalist finds with the same hard spiritual work applied

Bodhisattva Vajrapani :

The wise all carry the same sword , for the same purpose , to protect and maintain cosmic moral law

I don’t do that kind of generalizations, but here we go: truth is what there is, wisdom is knowing what there is. Boy, how do you all handle THE dizziness? I am having enough after a few posts.