Religious dogma is the greatest form of national power.

“This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the practical existence of a religious belief. The great masses of a nation are not composed of philosophers*. For the masses of the people, especially faith is absolutely the only basis of a moral outlook on life. The various substitutes that have been offered have not shown any results that might warrant us in thinking that they might usefully replace the existing denominations. But if religious teaching and religious faith were once accepted by the broad masses as active forces in their lives, then the absolute authority of the doctrines of faith would be the foundation of all practical effort. There may be a few hundreds of thousands of superior men who can live wisely and intelligently without depending on the general standards that prevail in everyday life, but the millions of others can not do so. Now the place which general custom fills in everyday life corresponds to that of general laws in the State and dogma in religion.” ~Hitler.

As usual, I see “the truth” in the hands of those also called “The ultimate evil”. People/Things such as “Satan” also hold these truths that most people don’t ever realize.

“I have not come into this world to make men better, but to make use of their weaknesses.” ~Hitler.

See???
I know this is all very true, n Jesus is NOT the one saying it!

(edit, maybe it was Mein Kampf… I dunno jack-shit!)

“Man has discovered in nature the wonderful notion of that all-mighty being whose law he worships. Fundamentally in everyone there is the feeling for this all-mighty, which we call God (that is to say, the dominion of natural laws throughout the whole universe). The priests, who have always succeeded in exploiting this feeling, threaten punishments for the man who refuses to accept the creed they impose. When one provokes in a child a fear of the dark, one awakens in him a feeling of atavistic dread. Thus this child will be ruled all his life by this dread, whereas another child, who has been intelligently brought up, will be free of it. It’s said that every man needs a refuge where he can find consolation and help in unhappiness. I don’t believe it! If humanity follows that path, it’s solely a matter of tradition and habit. That’s a lesson, by the way, that can be drawn from the Bolshevik front. The Russians have no God, and that doesn’t prevent them from being able to face death. We don’t want to educate anyone in atheism.(Night of 11th-12th July 1941)”

Very well done ~Dan.