Supernatural Phenomena

I’ve experienced very high levitation at age 16. (hit the celing)

I know this happened, so, assuming this is true, could this be something spritual? What do you think?

The only time I saw this happen was when some kid was sitting cross legged on top of a strong firecraker on the Fourth of July. He also hit the ceiling.

This is an intresting question. (Assuming the levitation actually happened to you.)

Something like that is often understood as a “empiric religious experience”. Yours could be one. But then again, religious expreriences are often related with the personal knowledge of the phenomenon being religoius. Most of the people who’ve had these experiences know their meaning, if not instantly, then at least quickly. This much I’ve understood from Comparative Religion, though I am no expert.

But, the problem is, you ask us if the experience was spiritual. You obviously have no experience of a “religious experience”. This makes the situation intresting.

Could the link between the experience and the by-the-heart knowledge of it’s meaning be just an unneccesary relation?

I really don’t care if this actually happened. The subject is intresting as it is.

If it really did happen, or at least you think it did, I’d recommend introspection.

I think I,ll assume your making this up , but yes we can levitate I believe

Most supernatural/religious experiences are useless for informing spititual belief with a context. With a few expections, a religious experience can be interpreted into nearly any belief system the person is prone to- which is why doctrine is important.