Could a real father ever justify killing His Children?

What if they are arrogant…disobedient…and even betray Him to stand up for their weaker siblings?

Would that not be admitting failure as a parent to do such a thing?

Would God really do that?

Or is “god” as we have been led to believe a figment of the imagination of a bunch of wanna be, bloodthirsty hypocrites?

Any thoughts?

According to dante, Betrayal of a benefactor is the worst sin you can commit. So a very deep, dirty betrayal of country and father could be justification enough for the father to kill his son.

Before or after they are born?

Could a real father ever justify killing His Children?

Well, God allowed His Son to be killed, so we can deduce that life’s not for Him what it is for us. Is He a real father? I don’t really want to go into that since I don’t share that system of beliefs. But to put it in a more earthly frame: is kamikaze or suicide bomber’s father, when proud, a real father? I think this might be a more interesting question to ask, what do you think?

A parent could justify killing their own child for the sake of protecting others. would that be justification enough ? yes. Would a god be justified? Well only a god would know that answer and frankly if a god did find justification for killing children it created, then it can’t be much of a god, it would just be another sentient being.

Anything can be justified to a human standard. As long as their are enough humans who believe in the same thing as being a justifiable action.

Therefore the action itself and wether it is justfiable is not determined on wether it is or not, but merely on the mass oppinion of the people present.

God would understand this physical form and its weeknesses he would also understand that nothing we do here has any effect in the metaphysical. This is a lower form of life. When the physical body dies the metaphysical spirit returns to that realm…Usually. And can return if it chooses to. To kill another human is just killing a shell it serves no purpose except to make the peace of mind or physical wants and needs of the human psyche realized or aquired. So why would it matter if you killed 1,10,100,1000,…all of them? Humans beliefs and understandings are based on their psyche, emotions, and what they deam as moral/imoral. Nothing else. Man is his own god and his own devil.