What is magick?

radionicsmagic.com/

Don’t buy all of those books, just read the first part of the bla-bla n then reply here.

The effecting of the random-number-generator is what I’d call
“ChaosModulation”.

I do not believe that ChaosModulation is the only method for effects, though.

…The_Watcher has been gone for sometime now, & I don’t know who I can talk to about this subject…

Any ideas?

Humans are sealed.

Best to not be fooled into the practices of magic.

To clarify you’re asking what Magick is and whether or not Psychic Improvement devices can aid? Am I getting warm ? Marco?!

Magick is a term used to describe an instance where a person (namely pagan) is seeking to bring about change within themselves or the external world. Which is generally performed by “casting” (spells). The thing to remember about this, is that it really is just a prayer. The only difference being pagans like to cast a circle, call the elements, ask for the God/Goddess to enter the circle and have a focal point in which to “pray” upon. Translate that into the Christian Faithand you have church, The Saints, God, Jesus and Mother Mary, and special colours on the altar, candles and so forth. Same thing! [-o<

And no, nothing can help develop or enhance magick. That’s like selling a product that can help you hear the voice of God.

scn.org/anon/dossiers/astral/astral_1.htm
^
Info about astral projection & “supernatural” here.

PLZ ignore the first 2 replies…

I got what you need, only $99.99!! Hear the voices of god, jesus, and even the devil, right from your cellphone! If you call now you’ll get our special gift, a pocket compass! A $200 value yours absolutely free when you call now! Try our product risk free for 30 days, if your not completely satisfied I will refund your money, no questions asked.

As regards divination, the intermediary mechanism is often the “ideomotor effect”.
See here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_effect

[please ignore thesun1 above]

Oh don’t be such a prat.

What are you going to do for your next trick? Hold your breath and crack your wickle head against the floor until it bleeds?

Please ignore replies indeed.

Ofcourse, you are helping people with your useful information…

This from a man who carries on like a disorientated frog caught in a fat ladies sock because he doesn’t like what other people have to say. Boohoo… poor wickle you.

That’s what Magick is refered to as being and why it is used, and NO those machines wont help you in any way shape, form or tantric position in ehancing psychic ability.

:D/

:D/