Reincarnation is it really true or not?

Everyone loves reincarnation!!! har har… no really!

I dont believe in reincarnation as the orientals do. Since I am a Christian I believe if there is a reincarnation of a sort, I would tend to think its because God may have deemed a person to get such a hard time in life that he may have given the person another opportunity to “try again” reseting the tables. I would consider that this would be an exceptional case and not the general rule!

So to sum it all up, I would see no issue with certain types of reincarnation, because I cannot know all the methods God may use to work His wonders!

Reincarnation as a Cow? Bullshit! I can’t think of anything much more stupid than general liberalism! Unless it was a punishment! (that was a joke)

God: You have been found guilty of sin, and the wages of sin are…“cowness”!
God: You will be remanded to the nearest slaughterhouse upon your fattening! (pray you find a hindu)
God: bon appétit (bad usage but funny anyways)

Reincarnation is one of the oldest and most fascinating ideals transcribed by the Eastern religions which certainly predate those of the West.

I ponder if there are only so many of said object: soul, mind, image etc. that you must refine what you have until it reaches perfection. Karma is a highly viable solution for the ills which plague good people. If one is being tested what kind of cruel god would test in such a manner?

God is still essentially in its infancy in regards of history. But it is an oddity I guess born of Western ideals and how people who are from the East are eccentric and foolish. Which is funny since some of the most intricate fields of science are finding various links with tried and proven Asiatic methods.

Meditation being one, and its link with physics.

Ironically, these religions are often atheistic in nature i.e. Buddhism, Daoism. Which often scares people away for most God = comfort. And for people to believe that they must hope there good deeds are passed through again to obtain a sense of “Satori”, Enlightenment, Nirvana. Which causes the people of the West to gasp in shock at there fates being solely up to themselves and there actions NOW! HERE! TODAY! instead of the well I did this, and that, and I hope I get to pass through a door to a happy place.

I believe in having a good life, treating others well. And if I find myself born again in a better or worse place I would simply shrug and accept it. To struggle against your role in the universe is trivial just live right and you will be rewarded. Easy as that in regards to reincarnation. So, simple yet, so complex.

This is one of my favorite subjects since I intend to obtain a degree in Eastern Philosophy and Religion so forgive my vigorness with this subject matter.